This is literally retarded

Burgers, apologize for this shit. We are your greatest allies after Israel, so stop this moron pissing all over our relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9tkRsfZ1r4c
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-nato-bill-defence-ignore-usa-germany-spending-a7650636.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awesome, Trump is based af

we can put you on a payment plan like niggers and their cell phone bills

shut the fuck up

pay debnts

PAY DEBTS

pay denbts t*rk

Pay debnts Germanistan.

Hans, go back to school and learn the difference between an ally and a vassal.

Just gonna make up some debt?

Trump says they owe, Germany says they don't, then Trump gives them a fake bill? LOL

Germany ain't payin' shiiiiiiiiiiieeet.

How is it "made-up"? It's part of what Germany signed in their contract with NATO.

straya is our greatest nonmeme meme ally, fritz. You don't even speak english.

Pay your own fucking debts.

PAY DEBNTS

>isreal printed out a 300 trillion dollar invoice for a made up holocaust

Really makes you think

Pay suka!

Pay debnts, Achmed. We're not fucking around. Bacon will rain from the sky if we don't receive payment.

>It's part of what Germany signed in their contract with NATO.
Ahmm, no, are you stupid or something? Nobody owes a cent to NATO under the NATO agreement. We pay for the table and the cucumber sandwiches at the NATO headquarters, but that is it.

Stop importing german cars. Then they'll pay.

This is what we get for decades of unwavering support.

Shame on them.

Donald Trump is a clown. He does stupid things because he is a clown. This would be such a thing.

Don't worry you're debts will be fucked once the muzzies you've imported over the past couple years dry up your welfare state and destroy your countries economy.

PAY DENBTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PAPERS YOU NEED PAPERS

Incorrect, you owe 2% of your annual GDP since you signed it in 2014. Don't be a kike and pay up.

P A Y D E N B T S

>"greatest ally"
>uses us as a meat shield/money pot
>expect us to pay for NATO for nothing
Not buying it.

>greatest allies

>importing terrorist by the million

fuck off

you are next after syria, kraut

>greatest allies
>We spend money for your protection and don't get shit in return except for contempt by your people and the promotion of liberal ideas
>allies

I hope you have some dignity and pay debts so you can kill yourself in peace.

I'm just joking though we know Germans have no dignity

Exactly, Hans.

Slowly I am thinking that Americans are just jealous of Germany and that is why they pull this crap. Fucking kindergarten morons.

pic related is an American school, go figure.

>Decades of unwavering support
>Standing off to the sidelines cheering us on when you should have been in the thick of things with us

P
A
Y
D
E
B
T
S

Pay up you fucking cunts. How does it feel now?

why? who's going to make us? what obligation do we have to give any money to anyone?

Fuck you. France is our greatest ally.

Hopefully our welfare state comes to an end. Its attracting subhumans.

>german school

>no girls left cause the syrians all killed or raped them

You also do my leafy friend.

Glass Germany, or uncuck yourselves, fagget

>that one German who posts a picture of Detroit in every thread to avoid paying his debnts

PAY DEBNTS

>Allies

No you aren't. Every single German hates America. Well, I mean, most Euros hate America but Germans have it really, really out for America. They think we are some kind of evil empire or something that kills all the poor brown people. Just the other day some German tourist here in Florida asked me why our cops shoot so many poor black people.

I don't know what it is with your country. You used to be really right wing and conservative, now you just switched directions and became super, super leftwing. Even Swedes aren't as bad. There's actual Germans on this very board that defend Merkel and think all the migrants are America's fault. I don't even know how that makes any sense, we don't control your borders nor your immigration policy.

And don't tell me "you made us lose WW2" either. That was the Soviets. But you have a hard on for them for some reason.

Pay your debts!

>all faces are uncovered

yes, definitely not a german school

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You have been underspend in on defense as obligated by the agreement, thus the us has had to take up the slack thus you owe them for all th years you haven't spent enough on defence.

More like no children whatsoever. Germans don't breed. Having a kid before 35 is considered something for the underclass.

He didn't give Trudeau a bill. He gave YOU a bill. Pay up.

Do they know that ? I really dont think so. French hate Burgers with a passion.

PAY
AMERICA
YOUR

DEUTCHMARKS
E
B
T
S

They always come around, it's a tsun tsun relationship.

He actually did give him a bill. You try to twist the truth you kike.

WW2 reparations, pay up

>France is our greatest ally.
I would say England. More trustworthy because we speak the same language and are "related". Literally.

You shouldn't pay them attention. Germans are stupid edgelords but in the end they always follow along.

Fucking based.

Germans never pay their way. Mooching off everyone else be it NATO funding or raping Southern Europe financially.

>brexit

>EU collapses

>merkel stuck with millions of refugees

you will regret snubbing trump

debnts

pay 'em

fuck you Germany ! you are a disgrace , sort yourself out

Merkel is East German.

East Germans took over German politics. Hence the huge leftist agenda...and the Soviet dick sucking reflex.

We don't ally with leg spreading cucklord faggots

The money would go to our own military. And not to the US.

Do I even need to say it?

>He actually did give him a bill
Source? Haven't heard anything about any bill here. He only gave Merkel a bill.

Germany Pay Debts......

Pay debnts

I hope we pound your pathetic nation into the dirt with debt, and that, along with your precious EU collapsing, and your welfare state crumbling under more of Mama Merkel's refugees, sends your country into ruin. Maybe then the German people will get the balls to save Europe again, or at least themselves.

ITT trumpsters demonstrate their yuge intellectual capabilities. USA. USA. USA.

Perfectly acceptable, actually.

No. The US paid for your defense over all these years that you didn't. They have over 30k troops stationed in Germany defending you 24/7. You owe them for their help.

We're not allies, we're family

>More trustworthy
>Tried to keep us slaves to their tyrant king
#Rekt %100% B T F O

IIRC we owe the most to our own citizens than to other nations.

>Incorrect, you owe 2% of your annual GDP since you signed it in 2014. Don't be a kike and pay up.
Absolute BS. Look it up yourself. We owe 0 cents to NATO.

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm

PAY UP KEK NATION

I would die to defend the crown, Brother.

Pretty huge and our dicks are bigger than Aushit dicks too.

>think all the migrants are America's fault

How outrageous.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tkRsfZ1r4c

Pay Denbts!

Pay debts Churmany

Pay them

Pay them now

PAY DENBTS

thank god hillary lost

trump winning is truly the best timeline, if she won the US would be islamistan by now.

Lol fuck off, read the bill you just got. 300 billion is written very clearly on it.

For the record England never repaid us either. They actually shoved fighter planes off of aircraft carriers into the ocean, so they'd be no record of having them. We just overlooked it all because england was so poor and fucked over at the end of war we just let it go. That's why they have the NHS. No one had any money at wars end and a lot of people were injured and sick.

This is actually incredibly retarded but I knew I'd see Sup Forums claiming this is based. This is just as bad as Hillary's reset button

Contract was signed 2014 so only the past 2 years would be billed. Also their deployment doesnt cost that much. And the 30k troops were used for non Nato Sanctioned Uses like the Iraq war.

The madman did it again

Nobody forced you to let them in. They came because of the gibs.

And those are African migrants either way, the majority of refugees are Syrian.

Really, the US is not defending us.

They are here to have base for theur euro-asians operations.

If anything they should pay us, because they can use our land.

>america defends germany

>defense has a cost

not seeing the problem here

fuck off achkmed

pay debnts

FUCK GERMANY

The bill to us is as realistic as Mexico paying for the wall.

Imagine who destroyed Syria.

Can't run from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

Germany was a mistake. America and Russia should destroy your country once and for all and bring back the Holy Roman Empire.

>Estimates suggest the total came to £300bn, with official figures citing the shortfall to be around £250bn plus £50bn in interest added on.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-nato-bill-defence-ignore-usa-germany-spending-a7650636.html

The POTUS and his administration, who know much more about this than you, seem to disagree with you.

That's some childish shit. Not to mention that his whole belief that anyone "owes" the US money for NATO is wrong to begin with, that's not how Nato works. The US decides itself how much to spend, it's not a financial transaction or loan or anything like that

George the 3rd was clinically insane. They didn't call him Mad George for nothing. You can't blame an entire country because of one dickhead. >See Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc.

>>all faces are uncovered
>yes, definitely not a german school

An American who defends a school full of negroes by saying they are probably worshipping a dead jew instead of a dead muslim jew.

Ok, got it.

Now I don't feel so bad about dying out anymore if the americans hate us again.

mind hive

That still has nothing to do with YOUR border policy, YOUR immigration laws. You should be more focused on who destroyed your national identity, turning you into cucks that accept brown people.

I wonder why Poland and Hungary don't let in refugees but you do?