Reminder Christianity is the ultimate red pill and the one that seems like the least. do not be fooled by the devil...

reminder Christianity is the ultimate red pill and the one that seems like the least. do not be fooled by the devil. it is the deepest religion because it is truth and extends its waters both shallow for those dull in mind and infinitely complex for those who knock and ask. come back to the light

Christianity is not a religion like science is. Christianity is the reality

Christianity also says that I don't believe in god because it is part of his plan...so im going to hell...because its his plan...and i cant change this since its his plan. but muh love oh well i guess if hes all forgiving hell forgive me amirite PRAISE KEK

>Revelation 3:16
>"So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth."
I'm genuinely disgusted in myself for being a "lukewarm christian", but I don't know where to start righting myself.

the greatest illusion in our current time period is that Christianity is dull compared to Science, when Theology and those in the church were the most learned hundreds of years ago. Because we can now measure things with greater precision, we like to state that there is no cause of them and discredit all else, because of our ability to measure.

And thus we are born into this indoctrination, watching the blessed who are dull in mind, playing in the shallow waters granted to them, which they readily accept and find joy. And because we are able to see these waters are not as deep, we ask them questions that can only be answered by wading out into the ocean, which they have not done because they are content, which makes them blessed for being content, yet instead we sneer and though we are given directions towards that ocean, we rather would walk back to the shore and claim we are the ultimate sources of truth, we are our own 'Gods' and for a moment we smile to ourselves, only to recluse back into suffering.

>this level of understanding of Christianity
14 year olds don't belong on this board you edgy faggot

Too bad Christians are too dumb to get anything out of the bible

have you heard of the concept of the 'holy fool'? they are the most blessed. they readily accept truth without the hurdles of their own mind. they are not really fools, since they are not in fact 'fooled' by anything, but they readily accept truth and that feeling within their own hearts that it is truth. meanwhile, those who tend to think things over more are filled with doubts and sufferings caused by their own minds. they are bestowed with the ability for great intellect, but it's a double-edged sword that causes them to suffer and at times falls back on themselves, with them never recognizing the truth out of their own pride.

I wish I were as those people who readily ate the good bread put in front of them.

find an ifb church in your area

Blind faith is untested faith

If we are not being tested then why aspire to anything at all?

Nice to see other Christians were present in my art thread

Reminder Christfags are brainwashed by the jew and Atheism is the true redpill

>criticize Christians for supposedly not taking anything from the bible
>then showing biblical ignorance within the next sentence

Jordan is a scam artist playing on your fears as a young man.

The bible is a set of useful lies

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. The term 'blind faith' has multiple concepts, so we could be arguing about two different concepts from that term.

From what I believe, we have faith but have it constantly tested and emboldened through those trials. I could claim right now I have 100% faith that God will make sure no harm comes my way, actually believe it at the time, then go out into a battlefield filled with fear and doubt. Only God knows the true measure of our actual faith, which increases or decreases through time based on our own will and experiences that strengthen it.

And now he abandons the argument altogether. Stupid kike.

Reminder atheism is a Jewish scheme to get white children out of church and into a fedora to shitpost on Sup Forums, and be friendless virgin neckbeards, much like yourself.

THIS

In the middle ages the town fool was always among the most cared for, loved, befriended, and favored because they readily taught that the Lord would choose the fools to shame the wise and choose them to prophesy

>I make the diviners' heads turn mad
>The foolishness of God is wiser than men

Okay
>bestowed by great intellect

WRONG
they were called fools for their repugnation of "muh intellect" they were not intellectuals, they were literal "madmen" who saw thigns and heard things no others could and could do things that no other man would dare to do

For this reason they were rejected by intellectuals
For this reason they called Foolish
they were god fearing men
And for this reason they were called foolish ont eh account of Christ

Fuck intellect

Reminder Coptic Christians invented anime.

These people were actual Schizos, pscyhos, ect ect

The asylum meme was really for the destructive ones, the rest were called blessed

Middle ages were one hell of a ride
Not like today where they're thought less than human

sorry, I should have written it more clearly. when I said
>bestowed with great intellect
I was referring to a second group, the people who are naturally intelligent

Oh cool yeah I agree
This place is the best

Christianity has been disproven time and time again. The originators of The Abrahamic Religions known as The Israelites have proven Jesus The "Christ" is not The Messiah. This Jesus did not fulfill prophecy according to this God's chosen people who are the authors of The Old Testament. The historicity of this Jesus is lacking. The amount of evidence for this Jesus being no more than a myth, keeps stacking up. The New Testament is loaded with contradictions and inaccuracies in addition to nobody even knowing who the true authors of the New Testament are. The Old Testament itself has been proven to be no more than fiction sprinkled with facts. With today's knowledge one would have to be deluded to accept any of the Abrahamic Religions' core beliefs as reality. Christians do not accept any of the other 2,869 known Deities because they believe their God is the true God. Two thirds of the world's population do not accept The Christians' God and some of these disbelievers believe their God(s) to be the true God(s). The Abrahamic Religions have proven to be cancers to mankind. These religions are responsible for more deaths that all the wars combined. The truth is that we only have reality as the ultimate truth and trying to pass one's religious beliefs off as truth is insidious behavior.

Shut your fucking stupid mouth.

t. Talmudist

Also learn to properly format using paragraphs, for readability

The Lord is my strength

lol

In the same cycle my bro. Completely disoriented