OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AC_oEeubGus
twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/846053393630199809
youtube.com/watch?v=YVtviNDrDS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK DIES TONIGHT

Did you REALLY think that a tiny fucking FROG can stop the strongest entity in the universe?

MOLOCH REIGNS SUPREME.
I AM WITH HER.

DEATH TO THE FREEDOM KEKUS

DEATH TO POLAND

POLAND OP IS NOT A SHILL

A dummie who i disagree with over freedom cucks..

but NOT A SHILL

What on earth is Rick Wilson going on about with 60 Minutes and Cernovich?
I need a quick run down.

threadly reminder

MAGA

>in comfy pol-pol thread

^^

reminder that pence is a neocohen globalist and was an establishment compromise. if anything happened to trump pence would be an absolute disaster

>threadsplitting again

hey faggot. You don't need to be the OP of every thread. Nobody cares about you, and your posts add nothing. Kill yourself or stop posting.

> Sean! Sean! What is the Presidents position on Kek and meme magick?

*grunts*

How is he still a "Lone Wolf" if he had orders?

>or why you shouldn't give shills attention

>witnessed oven id jew
>witnessed taco id mexican
>witnessed maga ok np id before election

wait why I thought Poland was more conservative than the rest of europe

#ResistTheUrge

Pretty much this. There was a time when I made 5 Trump Generals in a row and caused Sup Forums to flip inside out. The problem is that these generals last for what, 20 minutes each during busy periods? It's ridiculous.

*blocks your path*
WHO IS PEPE? WHO IS PEPE?
*shoves you to the ground*

Guys,
What the fuck is up with this amount of shilling?
It hasn't been this bad since the elections.

I try not to think about those things. I can take a Pence succession if we get 8 years of Trump.

Otherwise, life as an American really has no meaning and I'll have no choice but to wear an ackbar sweater wherever the resistance sends me.

Reminder that this thread was posted earlier than this one.

Guess who's the threadsplitter now, huh? It's the autistic amerifag that gets bullied in poland.

>IT'S MY TURN!

Doesn't work that way.

here you go, canada. i saw it on plebbit earlier today.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61lmlt/rumor_has_it_that_trump_gave_judge_jeanine_some/

Who's shilling who right now?

I just came from a week-long job in a town that literally has dialup-tier internet. No clue what's going on.

you are a den of vipers, and the LORD will send you to the deep fires of hell from which you came

Poland is having an autism fit again. Just ignore all his posts and all his thread splitting. He'll calm down eventually.

Cernovich constantly BTFO of Cuck Wilson
Cuck blames Sup Forums, Kek and anime due to election happenings
calls out KEK and Cernovich to troll and pull attention to 60minutes and himself

in the end, Cernovich is just a useful idiot and Cuck Wilson is simply a Neocon cuckold

9 ID's were filtered last thread, lets see how many we can find this thread.

not this kike again

I dont know
The healthcare bill failing this fake internal conflict shilling

Reminder that the Freedom Caucus Shill got mad, started spamming for me to "Kill myself", then started splitting threads and continuing to post his pastas in the split thread, until people got tired of him and went back to the real thread

This is all on him, look in the archives

Divide and conquer shills calling me a newfag and a shill, pic related

I don't care who makes the OP. I just don't like how this faggot is so obsessed with being OP every thread that he calls everyone a shill and makes new threads when several already exist.

Fuck off retard

OP is a consistent thread poster and it helps with stopping the thread splitting

Poland is the designated baker and has claimed this in the last thread.

Do not threadsplit, and do not advertise threadsplits. Doing such may get you reported.

Anyway, why is Rick is such a tizzy for tonight? What the hell is supposed to happen on 60 minutes tonight?

Autism vs Autism

They're competing to see who can be the biggest autist of /ptg/, Poland is winning currently.

Why is Rick attacking the author of thr briliant "simian hermeneutics"?

GET IN HERE

>witnessed your digits

Stick with Poland threads

Hes autistic at times but we dont need splits

>How is he still a "Lone Wolf" if he had orders?

That's the point. He apparently wasn't.

Here's some OC for ya!

>designated baker

This is literally the most autistic thing ever.

Pretty much this.

REAL THREAD

IGNORE ALL THREADS BY AUTISTIC GANDO POSTER WITH POLANDFLAG!

HES AN IMMIGRANT IN POLAND AND GETS BULLIED OVER THERE SO HE NEEDS TO DESPERATELY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE IN TRUMP THREADS TO PUSH HIS EGO!

fuck off shills.

Poland doesn't own these threads. All of you reddit newfags need to lurk more before defending that retard.

He's not the one protecting from threadsplitting, he IS threadsplitting. Just go with whatever thread is made first. He's just so autistic that he NEEDS to be the OP every time.

Just go to whatever thread is made first .It makes no difference at all who is OP. Just tell this Poland faggot to stop thread splitting every god damn thread. We already had several in the catalog yet he made a new one because he NEEDED to be OP.

Poland needs to stop posting for a while. We don't need a designated OP.

ITS HAPPENING GET IN HERE

Do not advertise threadsplits. Poland was the designated baker and still is.

I have no idea what's going on. I think it's just legit drama and the shills are stoking the fire on both sides. Poland is too autistic to just ignore it so the shills keep attacking him.

Guess I'm a shill now too.

>Drumpfkins can't manage a thread
>Drumpf can't manage a country
Pottery.

Here's what the TV guide says

I really don't care about the drama, but it is entertaining how some people are pissing themselves over me

see this guy, he's fucking pissed

Have you bought bonobo ethos yet?

Cernobitch is going to make an ass of himself and shills will fill the catalog with "POLE BEE TEA EFF OH!"

It's all too predictable.

have these threads been dying lately? Trump's not been doing so hot lately. I'm curious. Haven't checked in for a while. MAGA.

He split threads this time though, check the times.

He knew I already made one but he still posted this thread, just to shout and cry "SHILL", even though he is the splitter.

Can I get the basic Gestalt?

Nope,i'll post in poland threads until he says he's done for the day

Eat shit faggot

no, fuck off. There is no such thing. You reddit fucks are so obsessed with celebrities and leaders. Just go to whatever thread is made first

Better be something good.

Then go to the other thread bitch

You need a designated rope

Just started.

We've been designating OP's for a long time now. Poland being a faggot is independent of whether or not he should be OP.

>I dont care

He said, after making new several threads 100 posts too early and arguing in the other thread.

>haha I'm threadsplitting and shitting up every thread with my autism but haha at least it makes normal people angry

die

>We don't need a designated OP
And you bitch about thread splitting.

>Anons see Freedom Caucus as a problem
>Anons attack Freedom Caucus
>Poland defends Freedom Caucus
>Poland attacks Anons that attack Freedom Caucus as shills
>Trump attacks Freedom Caucus
>Poland still defends Freedom Caucus
>Freedom Caucus loses a member
>Poland STILL defends Freedom Caucus

Poland is the problem.

I fundamentally don't comprehend any of this.

I just like Poles, naturally. So I am staying Pol-pol generals for the remainder of my Sunday evening Trumpgen browsing whilst I find new things to munch and watch FOX

next up is chocolate ice cream I think

could be puddin

These are the thread splitters, they cannot argue their points, and tell people to "Kill themselves" when somebody disagrees with them, then thread split

Divide and conquer shills

>twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/846053393630199809
I had a hearty chortle.

can you retards just go back to plebbit already? Holy fuck this place is a lost cause. Ever since Trump won this place has been full of the stupidest people on the internet. I guess this was CTR's plan the whole time. Now nobody will ever post in these generals because of you retarded faggots.

I just think it's time for you to let someone else be OP, there's got to be a trusted tripfag around to end the drama because you're just attracting bored shitposters who need something to do. It's just derailing everything. At least give it a couple hours to cool off.

>I really don't care about the drama
Then stop replying to it or the shills will just spam harder. It's like if you tell an awooposter to stop, they start posting twice as many awoos just to spite you.

you realize YOU are the splitter, right?

The thing is, he SHOULDN'T be the OP when someone else already posted a thread earlier than him.

Why does he post a new general when 3 minutes earlier someone already created one?

And then he cries about "threadsplitting" while he threadsplits because of his his incessant need to be OP

poland is the threadsplitter

oh look they're talking about ryancare. christ.

WHERE IS ALEX?
WHERE IS ALEX?
WHERE IS ALEX?
WHERE IS ALEX?

fuck off Brock baby

>there's got to be a trusted tripfag around
I thought tripfags were forbidden!

You are the one that cannot argue. We are bringing up valid points of criticism against the Freedom Caucus. You are calling us shills. You thread split and call anyone that disagrees with you paid troll.

Nah, still making the next thread

We need to know who the thread splitters are. The two caucus shills who post their pastas are already exposed, I will be here for a while, so we will see

Kys anyway

Initial filter for this thread

/DfqFOHxR/
/RRJv3M5i/
/ZS8sXIGU/
/d2UQ7f+G/

Use it or not. Posted with the usual trip.

The other thread was posted way too early though.

>118415185

> reddit accusations
> CTR not shareblue

You stand out.

New video from Jim

Make threads in the cataloge. Beat these antifa faggots

Oh stop with the "muh threadsplitters" already you autistic fag.

The other thread was made 3 minutes earlier than YOURS.

YOU are the threadsplitter.

I don't know, it's the way things are. We designate OPs when we're getting shilled hard, and the shilling has been relentless lately.

>it's the arguing over threads episode again

Awoo~

I didnt see it desu, i was just giving him the benefit of the doubt because I've seen these splits before

Are shills evolving?

>/ptg/ is being split by shills again
I don't get what they have to gain from it at this point...

But anyways, pic related are dropping together with RWSS, Sup Forums NROL and diamond dons Wednesday.

>GUYZ HE POSTED THREAD TOO EARLY

>GUYZ NOT FAIR I POSTED THREAD EARLIER THAN HIM

The shills will lose.

the bill was never going to pass. the entire goal was to sink paul ryan. you're either a shill or a fucking retard. either way you should fuck off. trump doesn't actually support the bill. it's just leverage he's using to get ryan to resign

For quite some time we've had issues with thread splitters. As a defense to this, we have a practice where people will call out that they're baking the next thread. That way, if someone else attempts to make a thread, we would know that they are thread splitting.

Over time, there have been some regulars who normally bake threads from time to time. Evapolack is one of them.

Last thread, he stated that he was baking, and then an Australian thread split and tried to get people over to his thread.

It makes a big difference who the OP is as having multiple split threads with no designated baker dilutes discussion and makes the board more vulnerable to inane shilling.

All this said, Poland is, I believe, still the designated baker. Don't thread split, and don't advertise split threads.

>1 post by this ID posts a thread
>AFTER Poland already said they were baking
>Before Poland posts the new thread
>Poland is the thread splitter
Fuck off