China thread

We haven't had a China thread in a while. Let's have a China thread. Yeah, why don't we have a China thread.

China is running out of food. Their agricultural land is fucked which is why they're eyeing the fuck out of Siberia right now, and also establishing their domain in the SCS in order to supplement their decreasing food supplies.

Furthermore, the Chinese population is fucking aging. China is going to have more old people who are unable to work than young people who are able to work. In China, that problem will be exacerbated a million-fold due to China's ridiculous population and the incoming age of the robots, which will absolutely decimate the economic landscape of China.

Listen to me. China is bound to collapse and it'll be soon. China's collapse will be the biggest tsunami of destruction and chaos that humankind has ever seen in the history of humankind.

If you're smart, then you will know how to exploit the suffering of the Chinese people.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=299_1369480287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>incoming chinese shills
I havent seen them in a while, but I still havent heard a legitimate argument against their aging population so they are probably shitting their pants about that instead of shilling.

Im not very smart how do i exploit this?

To contribute to the conversation, everybody look up the third industrial revolution. Its going to spur a ton of job growth, alternative energy infrastructure, and will lead to smaller workforces while being massively productive in the future. Its the final surge before this predicted so called mass unemployment will happen.

brrrraaaaapppp

No wipe
>Brave

the short answer is to make mexico the new china so they can all have a reason to go back (and watch that shithole collapse on itself too)

every country have some poopers in street and you are just jealous because have high IQ and success

they*

I live in Spain.
We have shitloads of cheap food here.
Are you telling me i should take advantage of that?

so basically what Democrats wanted to do with TPP

we had it just before with some VPN shills

So, uh, I just googled "How to exploit suffering." What has Sup Forums done to me these last few months? Am I evil now?

Ohhhh! One of my favorite kind of threads!!!!

Holy shit wtf happened to that guy

The Chinese are ants, literally ants.
All replaceable and only exist to serve their elite.
When the next great rescession strikes we will see China collapse first, Not the US or Europe but China will due to lower demand from Europe/US.

nothing in the bible that exploitation is evil

>We haven't had a China thread in a while.
We have these every fucking day usually a Mexican spa webms in them. Fuck off.

Their people problem will be solved by just necking most of the old folks. They've done it before, they'll do it again. The world will watch in horror and amazement. China is a paper tiger, literally propped up by the west.

>Their agricultural land is fucked which is why they're eyeing the fuck out of Siberia right now
>Siberia
>agricultural land
You are not a smart man.

>the instant undressing machine.webm

I wonder how the fuck does this happen?

>spams webms in them

my turn

why does everyone drive so dangerously in mopedland?

Neither are the Chinese government.

Nah brah
China will Soylent Green the elderly
I wouldn't put it past a nation that harvests organs from living political dissidents en masse

>asian women
>driving
pick one

Anybody remember this one?
Good times.

>well time to find me another man

Literally what that lucky to be alive bitch mustve been thinking

>when you try to make kung pao chicken spicier

What the fuck is wrong with the driver?

Explain this, are they expecting the floor to collapse or what

How the fuck is that any different from what I said. Killing them and putting them food is the same as killing them. point is no body is going to do a fucking thing about it. Stop worrying about china, they are a paper tiger, the Jews have them lock stock and barrel like they do every other major power in the world. China hate threads are a dime a dozen, why we never see and kike hate threads is beyond me on a site that claims to be the bastion of red pills.

I really expected that webm to be some sort construction debacle, like a cave in or a sinkhole. Well I'll be damned. Bitch is gonna have some serious fucking skid marks.

See

see my ruski brate

your average day in china

What I'm saying is they're not that wasteful
"Why spend a buck when you can steal a dime?" is the philosophy of most Chinamen
If you've ever worked with them you know how true this is

Jesus Chinaman Christ.

I've always wondered what happened in that alley

That duck she did probably saved her life. Might've gotten hit and dragged her back enough to get her head squished.

We need more of this in our schools.

They have their priorities right when it comes down to what things you should be truly scared of.

enough with these blurred out bullshits

>that slow reverse

>If you're smart, then you will know how to exploit the suffering of the Chinese people.
I get ya.
Shoot chinese subhumans from a helicopter for just $50.

why would he even do that?

I heard about how the price of food in china is rising out of control a few years ago. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

Do people in China just drive with their eyes closed and they known it's time to stop when they hit something.

Sup Forums I need expert advice on how to poo like that, all I get is tough brown sticks that slide out of my pooper. Takes a while. Also some small parts stick to my asscrack/butt hair and it takes eons to clean.

This gook apparently mastered the power of hosing and can propel her excrement at fast speeds. Leaving very little residue behind. Easy quick and effective poo outside the loo. Doesnt even have to wipe, just puts back on the pantz.

How is this achieved Sup Forums? Share with me your wisdom.

How did that guy not hear the train coming up behind him?

No uncensored version?

Does anyone have all of those links of chines girls getting stripped for sleeping with someones husband?

om nom nom

If I recall, this was a livestream and nobody ever heard from the streamer again.

probably wanted to sudoku

The driver is asian.

She needs to eat more fiber

What is this machine?

Fuck the retard atheist Marxist-nigger Orientals
who don't have an alphabet and never accepted Christianity.

China will collapse soon.

liveleak.com/view?i=299_1369480287

don't think there is one senpaitachi

> that brain squirt in the beginning.

Holy fuck

Its the same machine used in your country about 100 years ago to build some widget. It probably killed quite a few bongs before they outsourced it to the chinks.

>Getting out of your car and screaming instead of just fucking moving 2 feet forward

think its a hydraulic press

a cardstock compactor.

at least he didn't suffered.

China is such a fucking shithole, holy shit. Imagine how Africa is if they had as much surveillance as China.

The fuck was going on here? Triad mugging?

it's just nature fixing the over population problem

Dude, I saw a hunk of shit plop into her skivvies as she pulled her pants up.

why do you have so many of these?

and why do you post them without fail in every china related thread?

do you just hate china?

They're Chinese. They've always got their eyes closed.

Head smasher.

There are at least 3 people in that video who dodged a very heavy bullet. I hope there was no one in those houses, but thy look like they might be businesses, so who knows.

fuck

Cheers

is he kill?

>release a barrage of liquid shit
>pull pants up without wiping

Jesus Christ how disgusting.

hey ghost, how do i exploit chinese people?

Nerve gas is hell

>and why do you post them without fail in every china related thread?

been a while since I posted here, I just keep these to remind me of a special confucian shithole in asia

I disagree.

You can tell by Chinese policy decisions (1980's forward) that there are very smart people working for the government. The problem is they are forced to work within the constraints of communism. If there weren't smart people in the chinese government they would have collapsed around 1990 just like the ussr.

In the 80's they heeded the warnings of economists and started allowing some capitalist activity in order to fund their communism. This was what made china stay afloat.

I defy anyone to come closer, without so much as a scratch. Anyone. Her ex is gonna have one hell of a headache tho.