Have job

>Have job
>Can't even afford to live

What's even the point?

And don't give me that
>hurrr learn a trade or go to college
shit. Most people who make minimum wage can't afford to do those things to advance themselves and they certainly don't have the time either, usually from having to work a 2nd job.

Im tired of this wage cuck shit. I work in fast food, I earn 9.50 an hour. I'm doing fucking fine. I did fine before my dollar raise. I'm not rich, but I pay my bills and have a couple hundred extra each month. If your earning min wage ( in TX where I am currently is 7.25) and you can't get another job somewhere else doing the same thing for higher pay, then your just not trying. Walk up to any decent restaurant apply to be a dish washer, boom. Entry level 11-13 an hour. Here's some tips. Stop buying fucking weed. Don't buy the most expensive shit on the market, don't act like you have more than you have and just work on getting there. Put your income on a spreadsheet and see where that shit goes and cut off the useless shit like fast food.

the point in minimum wage is to make dumb people happy, when it goes up they think everything will be fixed and they keep their politicians in office. the minimum wage will always be below a living wage because minimum wage work is simple enough for children and old people to do.

>I earn 9.50 an hour. I'm doing fucking fine

I envy your low cost of living

Stop being poor.

Yet why are there so many working age adults who have to do it?

How much do you spend on rent?

We all make decisions in life. Some of us make bad decisions like not investing in training or education or having a kid by accident. There's nothing wrong with living with your parents for a few years after high school and work part time while you invest in your own value in the marketplace.

Just work harder, goyim.

Take out a loan.

Hard work is its own reward.

*rubs hands*

they decided to get worthless skills or no skills so they have nothing company wants. im not talking about skills you spend thousands of dollars on, i mean shitty skills that have value is mediocre jobs. for example i live in california, california always needs more water. because of that anyone who works with water makes ok money. the training to be certified to distribute or treat water can be learned in about a week. this training is often free because commiefornia. just by showing interest in this line of work can very easily land you a 50k+ city job with 6 months to get certified. the certification for this line of work consists of basic math and vocabulary. the exam is something like $100. if you get certified before going for a job you a guarenteed a job in a water program of your choice.

the water companies in california need more employees right now than mcdonalds but guess who gets more applicants.

because sitting around doing nothing on Sup Forums results in normal, well adjusted, non-depressed people right?

Eh... no.

I know too many Aerospace Engineers and STEM graduates (Myself included) that are fucked over by these companies and the rent prices where the jobs are located.

With student debt, utilities and rent along with food? It is impossible to live on your own.

Learn a skill, faggot. You don't need to go to school to learn skills. Read a motherfucking book. Jesus.

Look, forcing employers to pay more doesn't make your labor worth more. That just means that if your labor is worth less than the minimum they can legally pay, you don't get hired.

That means unskilled whinny faggots like you will have a harder time making ends meet. Not an easier one. At least now you can get a job for shit wages. It will be better than none.

Don't even get me started on how this destroys the "training wage" and makes it damned near impossible to hire raw recruits to teach them the skills they need for promotions and higher wages. The washouts would kill your bottom line. You would pretty much be forced to use unpaid internships for training and/or demand all positions be filled with certified skilled labor.

Minimum wage laws are a fucking curse to the unskilled labor pool.

False dichotomy.

The era of 'hard work' is over.

>I work in fast food

>I'm doing fucking fine

Yeah don't kid yourself buddy, you're a failure and everyone knows it.

fast food jobs suck
Get a job that allows you to learn something

>yes goyim sit in your house and do nothing for yourself, spend all your money on rent and food and leave everything else to us, hehe

see you went and learned a worthless skill. thats cool you learned some stuff in school but did you think about how many jobs there were after hearing people shout stem at you all your life?

I firmly believe that the best thing to do is to get rid of colleges and trade schools and force private companies and public governments to teach prospects from no nothings to experts (yes including lawyers and doctors and other high level professions). Why? Because it allows to build up a loyal and trained work force. It gives them the training YOU want them to have and it allows them to get the training they sorely need. And if some wash out or quit? Get reimbursed by the government.

>just get a better job
>just go to college and get a degree in something
>just ask for a raise

t. Boomer

Why did you spend so much on a degree that wasn't worth the costs? Aren't STEM people supposed to be good with numbers?

You fucked yourself over and it is nobody's fault but your own. You failed to do basic accounting and spent well beyond your means. Now it's time to pay the piper. Sucks for you.

Btw, I made it into a nice home with a CDL I got through on-the-job training at 22.

join the national guard, get a non deployable contract and get free college in your contract. If you can become a linguist, learn a language, its about 40 college credits in itself.

You will be able to get an associates from the language and a bachelors from your contract and won't deploy.

>wagecuck doesn't understand efficient income generation
Honestly I do about an hour actual work a day.
Jealous?

>Get reimbursed by the government.
No.

Government meddling in education financing is how we got into this mess. Let the employers and employees judge the risks and keep the market distorting government financing out of it.

You're a fucking faggot

>tfw I make >$160k/year but I still get pissed seeing people who have jobs, live reasonably, and understand how to budget shit on by underage b& faggots

>Move out of your expensive ass city apartment
>Stop buying new apple devices every year
>Stop going to Starbucks every five minutes

Congrats you now have a livable wage.

They don't tell you where the jobs are, you are told if you work hard enough you will be successful no matter what. Realism has been tossed out the window for idealistic feel good trite, so that old people can smell their own farts while they continue to live their extremely privileged lives.

If you cannot support yourself, you should not live. Life, and nature, are harsh. Whether the survival of a species depends upon it eating worms, eating grass, or working at a job, those who are incapable of self sustenance need to die off. Our mistake is that we don't actively cull those who are burdens.

This is actually right. I have up to six projects going on at all times.

I work very hard all together, but very little on each one. And as the years go on I continue to accrue assets that provide passive income.

>People who want increased minimum wage do not realize that everyone who doesn't work for minimum wage also get the increase

> Thinking a min. wage job is meant for a living
> Think its not meant as a first time job
> Or for people that live with other people
> Thinking a min. wage job is a good idea when you have kids or planning on having kids

If you work a min. wage job and not get the basics of life, you pretty deserve everything you get for lacking all common sense.

I can easily sustain myself in isolation from society, the problem is it is literally illegal, at least in my country to do so, without paying for hunting permits or owning land.

>9.50 an hour
>Couple extra hundred a month

Do you live with your parents?
I make 9 an hour and am lucky to have enough after bills to buy groceries till the next pay day

>Put your income on a spreadsheet
>I earn 9.50 an hour. I'm doing fucking fine

I call bullshiit. If you know how to work a spreadsheet, you can make above min wage.

most people in minimum wage are teenage college kids and old faggots

>TX
>jobs
when will this meme end? houstonfag here. took me half a year to land my 1st job. tried applying to a another company but same position, it failed. too much competition. but i agree with bashing min wage crybabies. bastards should be glad they have a job at all. most who cry about it have 2 kids and are barely 20. its not the states job to fix broken homes

> 9.50 an hour
= $1444

rent should not be more than $433.2
Please tell me he's living with his parents or gf.

If his rent is $433.2 or less, he still has $1000 dollar to do the rest of his shit.
As a college student I learned how to eat healthy for only €30/week.

Lets start by applying that to baby boomers

>Just calculates rent and food
What about
>Phone bill
>Heating bill
>Water/Sewage Bill
>Electricity Bill
>Gas money
And every six months Auto Insurance bill

You live in the US, that's your problem.

Don't even think about getting into college, enjoy your crippling debt otherwise.

but that's just not how things go
they'll first come for your head and your stuff before dying off, and rightfully so

That wasn't my exact point, I was just stating it is possible to come around with a wage of $1444/month.

Giving the fact you don't live in America's hellholes called Sanfran, LA, NY, San Diego or Seattle

If I can kill the people who come to kill me for being unemployed, will I get their job?

If I can live off of 0$ a month, then you can live with a minimal wage. Just live with your parents and problem solved.

I'd rather die free than live under your cucked laws, maple nigger.

Louisville KY