Why isn't there some sort of law on limiting how fat a person can be in America...

Why isn't there some sort of law on limiting how fat a person can be in America? Just imagine how much the burger people can save paying for these fat slobs.

why do you keep making posts that you obviously have no interest in discussing just so you can post more pictures of this disgusting slut from your collection?

fat asses wont allow it.

now they're trying to get us to pay for their healthcare, just look at how much support bernie got.

The worst part is that it's not considered child abuse to have a fat child.

For the same reason that there isn't a law limiting how long or short someones hair can be.

Sure feels great to be so free and so rich and so great that the worst thing you have to worry about is becoming a lard ass

Suck it, chinks europoors and spics

Want to get at the root problem? Educate people and provide them with morals and values. This will make policing a thing of the past.

As a fat slob I agree with you. I would love for my employer and the state to force my fat ass in shape.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

I bet none of those people were strong enough to stop her from falling. She looks like she weighs 270ish. I could easily lift that.
Th-thanks /fit/

PAY

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

OPs pic looks like the bitch from the new Mass Effect game.

Killing that guy wouldnt be a sin

University of Winnipeg? More like WOMAN PIG

>chick rolling her eyes is currently studying abroad in Israel
kek

In Korea you need to hand over your passport info to the government before you open a Facebook account, so they can easily track you down if you say naughty things. This is Amurica slant eyes, we don't stand for unnecessary government intervention here

source on this?

t. fat fuck

Check her twitter.

it'd be a bit unethical to impose state-sanctioned persecution of fat people, but agreed, there are too many fats and they are a problem

Japan seems to have this one well worked out

Can someone help me with the source of the grill in OP's pic. Just trying to jack off.

>3d model
>photoshop
are you trying to cheat me again.jpg