I am a Kosovo war veteran, AMA

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqzQBafXK8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Did you kill someone?
2. Do you regret anything? (of the war)
3. Did it change your political beliefs?

300 confirmed kill?

Hello from the other side, enemy. :^)

Cepбa нa вepбy.

i know albanians are scummy, are kosvars the same?

Why are you all incapable of living with each other even though you're all basically the same?

>b-buh those other slavics that are basically indistinguishable from me are t-totally different
New Yorkers are barely human, but we still manage to tolerate them without having to shoot them.

Hello again Rashid. Is it you from the /ex-yu/ thread?

Kosovars are Muslims and not Slavs, but don't be fooled. Not all Albanians are like them. Kosovars are a tumor of Albanians.

how much kebabyou removed? With what weapon?

>Rashid
Who? I'm Russian actually.

>veteran
Proofs?

1. What kind of unit were you in?
2. What was your MOS?
3. If I were to visit your country where should I go?
4. Did You successfully remove Kebab?

1. Yes, around 25 people. I got involved lately.
2. Not really, I did what I had to do. Except this one time when some Shqiptar family got in the middle of a crossfire and both me and some UCK terrorist popped 'em by accident.
3. Yes, i used to think we're all equal. Now i realize what cancer Islam is.

You're seriously asking me to pull out some memorabilia I left behind in the army? Stop pretending you're Russian, Rashid.
Late*

The conflict started becouse of serbian demographic decline will you stop it?

One of my coworkers is a refugee from Kosovo, came here in the mid 90's, and is now in his late 20s. Should I worry about him going full Snackbar?

>Stop pretending you're Russian, Rashid.
Indeed. All Russians consider serbs to be their brothres, right? Is this what you, serbs, think?
>You're seriously asking me to pull out some memorabilia I left behind in the army?
So no proofs. Ok.

Have you been there? No.
And where's your proof that you're Russian?

My flag.

what do you think of wesley clark?

top kek russian people don't exist anymore, it's literally name of territorial border no more and no less

No, just be aware he will lie a lot.
I was just a regular grunt. I was in the Pristina Corps.
2. Nothing more than a regular infantryman, sadly.
3. Go to Belgrade and Novi Sad. Avoid Sandzak at all costs.
4. Yes.

25. I used two weapons. An AK74U and an M70.

>what is Chechnya, Tatarstan, Dagestan
Piece of shit. Deserves to be popped with a grenade in the mouth whilst tied to the ruins of an F117A

>would you do it again?
>is there any hopeful future in serbia?
>have you seen any serbian diaspora returning?

>Go to Belgrade and Novi Sad. Avoid Sandzak at all costs.

I'm also an American serviceman, do you think I will have trouble with the locals?

Sorry :(((((

Did you know Arkan?

1. In a heartbeat. I saw a friend die, and it broke me. But it also gave me the motivation to suck it up and kick their terrorist asses.
2. Yes if Jeremic wins.
No problem. Isk what you're doing in Italy though. We always loved American lifestyle and were always their allies until (((Slick Willy))) bombed us.

What were you fighting for?

Not in the battlefield. Met him only once. I can tell ya' the whole story.
Freedom, Christianity, our land and the truth.

I'm so sorry bro

Average chechen barely speaks Russian, do you expect them to speak English?

Anyway, I dont care. Also, how do you feel being losers in that war?

>I am a Kosovo war veteran,
so not a real war veteran

Did you do any war crimes? Kill anyone unarmed?

For how long were you deployed?
Are the UCK a bunch of criminals?
What about NATO?

i have to go see yall

>implying

my dad keeps 15-20 KLA logos from uniforms as a souvenir in his home...

would, "peasant war", be an accurate description for the war?

1. How did you learn English? There are native speakers on Sup Forums who don't write as well.
2. Was there anything Milosevic could have done to avoid defeat?

>Freedom, Christianity, our land and the truth.
Which one of these necessitated Srebrenica?

>>implying
nigga i was a kid back then but i do remember the horrible things you guys did

t. Kosovo Albanian

>t. never been in a war

FUCK MUSLIMS

Well I never did any of that.
Not sure.
Svaka cast tvom starom baki!
>implying we lost
You lost to a bunch of fucking communists in a civil war mate.
Apology accepted, Tony.
Deployed for like three weeks.
And yes they were, I heard them torture our commander once over the radio.

Right I guess I can stay a bit longer guys. I'm just fuckin' tired.
Srebrenica was not a genocide. Just search up "Srebrenica Mladic Bus Truth".

1. I knew it since I was three years old. My father was a good speaker. Than when I got out ta the war the internet jumped into my mind.
2. Yes, he could've gotten some advisors, gotten better economic policies to fund the war and unfucked himself. But then again there's shit that proves we've won.

thats what im saying! youre not really a veteran

#stolenvalor

>>implying we lost
>being that delusional
You lost all the wars. You lost in Croatia. You lost in Bosnia. You lost in Kosovo. Even Montenegro doesnt want to be a part of Serbia anymore.

>Srebrenica was not a genocide
Indeed. Didndu nuffin.

Come on now we all now they killed themselves, the Serbs were the good boys.

Hi - My name is Zoran, I am a serb living in Canada now since I was 8 years old. 30 Years old now.

Tell me this; in the future do you see Serbia will be still white? From all the conflict, did we manage to figure out how to make sure that the Muslims stay on that side of Kosovo?

The greatest mistake we could make right now would be to not fix the mistakes we made in Kosovo.

How do you profit on war times? What do I have to trade in the black market?

>that proves we won

Sort of. People are slowly realizing Islam is cancer and Milosevic was right.

Kosovo will be Serbian again, one day.

There is a future. "We just need to grow a pair of balls" as Arkan said in the Parliament.
I wouldn't know of that.

Toilet paper and alcohol is gold

It still is.

>implying
You fucking nigger, you filthy Slavic baboon
Do you know the feeling, the feel when a dozen of 5'5 ft high slitted eyed subhumans ram a twenty centimeter long, rusty blade into your torso while you keep quietly your mouth shut, you can imagine how many pain this people felt for the sake of their nation ? For the red, white and blue ? For the starts and the stripes, huh ? Can you understand their deeper hate for communism little Dinaric Slavshit, everything terrible and destructive for which it stands ?

Well, I don't know either
But don't talk about wars

They say people who traded Marks (currency) made a fortune.

this too

If that is the only thing we learned from Kosovo then we are in trouble. Serbia does not have vast armies or economic power ... we must be cunning in order to accomplish this, just having "balls" (which I assume is military bravery and willingness to commit to combat) will NOT win any war for Serbia... you should know this as a "veteran".

From your answer I conclude you are a mongoloid.

How did your unit avoid bring targeted by the constant patrolling of NATO aircraft???

That's strange, I don't remember Serbian Army even being involved that much because it wasn't a real war, it was guerilla warfare with militias vs. police and special forces.

Oh yeah, and those infamous Serb volunteer squads/paramilitaries. You meet any of them?

They didn't, you're talking to a ghost

Nigger I know what its like to be in a war. I was in one. Also kek nice post.
Satan digits nice
Also its because it was a guerilla war.
Says the fucking diaspora nigger than lives in (((theywin))) and doesn't even speak Serbian.

>the spirit of REMOVE KEBAB has risen from the grave to shitpost on Sup Forums and /k/

TOO SPOOPY DESU

I gotta fucking sleep. See ya guys. I'm tired as hell.

Fuck off faggot.

What was the address of the military post office you served?

Where did you get the AK74U senpai?

Kek, thanks m8
I had the feel to right something creative, I respect your service in the military and your sacrifice for the nation

HELLO FROM THE OOTHER SIIIIIIIIIIDE

Thought this was London till I saw the UDF poster and Koshuis sign.

I want off this ride.

How do you kill 25 people without getting shot yourself? Seems pretty difficult for a regular grunt.

koja jedinica? gde?

Never been to war against savages huh?

That or my Serb friend just shot PoWs

Ma nije taj rata vid'o.

I meni se tako cini.

You shut your whore mouth, traitor. Serbians are whiter than your swarthy unibrow ass could ever be. They spent centuries fighting against Islam, while all Germany did was bend over and get fucked because the Slavs don't have to fight to save your ass anymore.
And I don't rightly know about the South Slavs with rheir different system and all, but we West Slavs hate communism with a passion that no American could ever comprehend. We survived it and we won't let it happen again. The Americans let their institutions be overrun by the Reds. Shame on them.

You kill the civvies and avoid those with guns, dumbass.

I'll just say that a small, but significant portion of UCK fighters threw frag grenades with pins still on the device. Let that sink in.

The guy is a stolen valor cuck who probably wasn't even born in 1999.

>muh AK74u
In reality, it wasn't used at all by any SFRY or FRY units, there was no 5.45x39 ammo produced or on stock otherwise. Even if he looted it, getting ammo for

>muh 25 kills

woud pose an issue.

Fucking cawadoody cuck's pitiful attempt to steal valor.

Koliko imas godina? Odakle si?

Pretty much this. Those who fought in 1999 definitely don't talk about that shit on Danish log stacking boards.

Klinac neki sto larpuje, nemoj se primas dzabe.

Odakle si ti?

Iz statebolikurac

are you gay?

Remove kebab?

Entire 252. armored brigade was transported via train to Kosovo under those 'vigilant' NATO patrols. That's three train compositions full of tanks and APCs. Zero casualties. What else do you need to know.

>xD xDD so edgy kek

ubij se balavi

Do you suck cocks?
Asking for a friend.

vazi baki

Kosovars are the scummier ones, Albanians from Albania are better people

1) Albanians are not Yugoslavs, they're a different thing completely
1)the Yugoslavs that hate each other are different religions. Catholic, Orthodox or Muslim. They're not the same, they were same dinaric people who were split up into 3 groups over hundreds of years of different colonizers. The orthodox people are the ones who never switched religions , while the Catholics / Muslims took their invader's religion.

This is the real question. In 350 years all that matters is who outbred the others, not who won or lost the battles

it was basically Serbia vs the western entire world, if you're really Russian you should be feeling that about now with what's going on the world. Who would feel "bad" about losing to the US and rest of NATO, while being a very small country and people

youtube.com/watch?v=RqzQBafXK8A