www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

This is the real /ptg/ thread

daily reminder that Poland uses proxies to make it seem like anyone supports him.

daily reminder that he is an autistic loser with no friend and is hated by his family

daily reminder that Drumpf will put this retard in a gas chamber

Australia must be rangebanned for their bestiality spam.

What's got the shills all worked up anyway?

MAGA

Is that you, Hebrewbot?

CNN BTFO

Welp, looks like I was earlier again. Autistic gendoposter once again splits the general.

Ugly white trash

ARE NIGE

They think Ryan's failure means Trump lost something. They're trying to demoralize people.

>What's got the shills all worked up anyway?

Their ongoing failure

Gf just left for her vacation in Jamaica, time to shitpost fellow pedes!

KAYLEIGH NO

I STAND WITH POLAND OP

>even though his opinion is wrong and retarded

I mean we've come to expect it at this point. He's an autistic retard who ACTUALLY uses proxies to defend himself. Because everyone calls him out on being a retarded faggot, so he invents imaginary supporters so he can remain OP.

It's pretty embarrassing.

Polandfags desperately trying to control the narrative of his threads. Either making new threads 100 posts too early, or too late, thus splitting the threads.

Don't forget to test her for aids

you do realize what's going to happen there, right?

>pedes

I don't care about the healthcare anyway. I just illegals out, no muslims, dead Fed, and to be friends with Ivan.
Thought so.

Shut the fuck up and stop making threads, kike.

She's Austrian :)

Uh oh....

Ryan is tweeting that Obamacare is here to stay...

Does that mean he just btfo Trump?

why are they playing this music over them talking?

You know that one shill that spammed about freedom caucus and told everyone to kill themselves and called them "Koch brothers shill"?

Those few divide and conquer shills got mad and started threadsplitting. Look in the archives a few threads ago

They are just playful puppies compared to who I had to deal with during october/november tho

cool, maybe we can have a discussion once things calm down

Poland Threads are shill threads

Is the real thread

are you gonna pull out the proxies again this thread poland? Everyone hates your guts and your thread-splitting faggotry.

No, you stupid nigger it means the Democrats are perfectly content to ride the whole country off a cliff before they admit they did something wrong.

poland has always been an OP faggot

This is obvious, but everyone does it. It is the broadcast version of strawmanning.

one of the promises Trump mada was to repeal and repace obongo care.
Once he is in office what does he do?

>He hasn't a healt care plan prepared
>He doesen't work with the people who can create a best option
>supports neocon globalist HC plan
>Goes to judge jeaninne and doesen't attack paul ryan, he actually supports him

when does america starts to win?

>this OP is bad because he posts too fast and also he doesn't post fast enough

Thought so.

Link or you're fake news.

I'm pretty sure David Brock is in hospital, and one employee is trying to to go into shill overload to waste as much money as possible.
There is no reason whatsoever for this amount of shilling, even after Nunes bombshell, without it being obvious someone is just being silly with Dem money.

Dude yes.

KEK
U
C
K

i still like you poland

Figured you'd do this.

He says he'll bake here: You announce your intention to thread split here: I tell you not to here: Poland states he's baking here: You take the time to ignore my advice as well as Poland and split anyway
And now you're advertising your split thread.

By continually making threads even when someone else has claimed the duty, that makes you the splitter.

Will people actually go for this? Is there precedent for a state splitting up like this?

You're a faggot

Yeah, the poolack isn't even a real polack, but an immigrant, so he probably gets bullied over there.

I would feel bad for him if he wasn't so autistic.

I was earlier and made a completely normal thread. Autistic gendoposting polack can take a break now, he's been threadsplitting and early-posting for hours now.

Why is this allowed?

some guy already split again, we have like 5 threads right now

>>He doesen't work with the people who can create a best option
Yeah and who is that?

Oh boy, here we go.
Mods are going to be thrilled.

randlet

the only real solution is to get the real death panels -- for-profit insurance and health care companies -- out of the fucking picture

Single Payer / Medicare for all

divide and conque shills.

just a reminder that it's the freedom cauvus guy most likely using proxies, since he's shilli g the same way, but under a different flag(canada, australia ect)

Its not that i even disgree with you completely

I agree that Ryan is the main asshole in this situation... i just think trump wanted the bill passed for a reason and the freedom cucks fucked his plan up

>Polandfags desperately trying to control the narrative of his threads.
You mean calling out the "Stand by based Paul Ryan blame the Freedom Cuckus" narrative shills keep unsuccessfully pushing.

Stop tripfagging please, thank you.

ADDRESS THIS NOW

that's literally all I did, now, I'm the treadsplitter, after over a year of service

these shills are retarded

Fuck off. The caucus is a meme.

if you dont go to poland's threads you're a shill

Suck a dick.

>Filename

No he's bad because of his incessant need to be OP at all times which makes him post a new thread either 100 posts too early, or he posts a new one even after someone else already made a thread.

Then he spams in both threads about how we are all shills or we suddenly become one guy using a proxy etc. all while he cuckposts and desperately tries to control the narrative of his thread.

Polandop is autistic in his quest to be a PTG E-celeb and makes threads before they are needed.

West Virginia and Virginia I guess is an example.

There is no reason to be using a trip right now, if you have no purpose for using a trip then please stop posting with it or leave.

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER

BE PREPARED TO HAVE POLAND CALL YOU A RYAN SHILL AND A BROCK PAID POSTER

Stop fucking posting you subhuman piece of shit.

Shut the fuck up this is my board.

why not just not post the new thread if there is one already in existence, regardless of what is going on?

he's the spitter.

you can't just claim making the new thread. In that case I am hereby claiming that I will make the new thread. If Poland makes a new thread he is officially threadsplitting.

I've claimed it permanently, for all future threads. I'm the new OP.

well considering that people are making 15-18 posts all about me, I would say somebody else is looking for attention

>I'm so important look at me
Fuck off

Shills think launching thread-splitting attacks for the 15,000th time will work...
We have our Trusty bakers.
Only go to trusted baker threads.

I try my best.

thank you for announcing your hate of the freedom caucus for the 10,000th time i don't think anyone knows where you think blame should be directed.

fucking GET OVER the freedom caucus garbage it is pathetic and annoying.

I stand with Awoo~

That was a little more complex, due to the war. LI has attempted to split from NY before, so that is pretty similar.

>Polski-ness checks out

Ok, the thread is authentic. I may now proceed to comfy-posting.

I might have to run out and get milk in a bit though. If I lose contact, I'll look for the Polska flag in OPs. These rabble rousers have me miffed.

You don't own anything, you are not entitled to be a snowflake and attentionwhore. Please do not use a trip when it is not necessary.

We're calling you out for being a threadsplitting attention whore.

so what now?

we know this was lose lose situation for trump and he didn't delivered what he promised

no it's your incessant faggotry. You're being a huge faggot. We don't want attention, we want you to stop. If you never posted again, I would never talk about you other than the occasional "thank god that faggot stop posting"

soo, is the autistic threadsplitting freedom caucus shill the new minion poster?

>projecting this hard

Stop fucking getting spastic about being OP.
This isn't "Who is going to be OP General", if you have a problem with Poland, make a new blank thread and have a discussion with him there

> Will people actually go for this?
Look up Jefferson state movement

> Is there precedent for a state splitting up like this?

From Wikipedia
> Of the 37 states admitted to the Union by Congress, three were set off from an already existing state:

> Kentucky – 1792, was a part of Virginia
> Maine – 1820, was a part of Massachusetts
> West Virginia – 1863, was a part of Virginia

Initial shill filter for this thread

/M9VMrfCB/
/z5OSnZXR/
/MjxgIPxB/
/4hte5BuJ/
/gJBSXTSB/

Use it or not. Posted with the usual trip.

Oh is his term over yet? I didn't realize by failing to pass the first fucking bill at the earliest possible opportunity with no positive effects for anyone he had reneged on the promise.

Fuck you, shut up.

no, you are. At this point I would prefer minionposter to you.

You are a threadsplitting faggot, you defend the Freedom Caucus, and you call anyone that disagrees with you a shill.

Stop making threads, you cancerous asshole.

Yeah, he announced he'd make another thread for the 1000st time today. He was still too late, I was earlier, he saw it and still posted his thread, which resulted in threadsplitting.

Also, there have been 2 threads that could have been recycled, yet he ignored that and still posted his thread because of his autistic need to be OP.

Disregard that, I suck cocks!

It was all part of the plan....come on full tax reform in less than 3 weeks...He now knows who to press and has mortally wounded the cuck ryan

guys ive created a healthcare reform bill it is short and says "There will be only a free market healthcare system. Government will btfo. single payer democrap lovers can btfo."

when does your shift end?

>tripfags defending the poland autist

how are tripfags so consistenlty shit? It doesn't make any sense to me. Every tripfag on this board is an enormous cancerous faggot.

>being this newfag/shill
OP duty gets handed off by previous OP. random posters don't become baker unless no continuous baker is around
but you would know this if you had spent any time in this general in the past year