Why is the alt-right so afraid of strong women?

Why is the alt-right so afraid of strong women?

>what is a strawman

>women

Why is the left so afraid of not being faggots lol

>alt-right

Strong women are on the right.

who's the dude in OPs pic?

What the fuck is the alt right?

Thats not a human to start with.

slide thread
don't forget to
S
A
G
E

>OP with pic unrelated

doesn't everyone despise con artists and liars? did something change?

I'm not afraid of le pen.

>women
>strong

I love strong women, women with force, focus and a singular personality are a joy amongst the herd of repeater women.

These "strong women" who just yell "racist!!!" during every conversation? Those strong women? Those liberal urbanites aren't strong women. They're vile vermin. Not real women.

The real women of the world are on the right. They actually converse with people, ask questions of their beliefs, and then debate them. They don't cover their ears, yell racist, or that the other person is stupid. They debate, like real intellectuals.

I love when people say
>strong women
As if it means something. What do they mean by strong anyway? We all know women are not genetically stronger than a man.

Dedicated mothers and wives are stronger than any leftist slut, or LARPing man.

Because "strong" women nowadays means one of the folloring:
-Bitter, fat,ugly lesbian
-Manly neurotic cunt
-Unkempt crazy bitch
-A combination of the above mentioned

All of them undesirable.
PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Jesus christ, >she could at least try to look good.

>She

Weak men find strong women frightening.

That chin sure isn't strong.

checked and Kek'd

I wouldn't exactly say that the alt-right is afraid of the BatWu. Amused, I think is a more appropriate word. And at his expense too.

That's a man, baby.

god damn face like a melting wax sculpture

Weird Al is a fucking tranny now?!?

What the fuck is that creature

eminem

We defeated a "strong woman"

so close

>woman

1. Alt-right is a term invented by the fAR left. Nobody every even used the term before Hillary Clinton did and certainly never on here.

2. You have to be a woman first to be a strong woman.

3. People dislike tannins because they are annoying and mentally ill. It has nothing to do with their desire to cosplay as women. Who cares?

>what is alternativeright.com
>what is taki's magazine
>what is the daily stormer

If a woman shit-posts or argues on social media then she's been tainted with feminism. Even if she professes to hate feminism.

College educated, masculated, women's rights indoctrinated alt-right women are so hideous on the inside, probably outside as well.

They should be learning to be mothers. Not playing with politics

>Look at these three things with a miniscule audience that have next to no power. I'm definitely not a faggot.

You tried.

>a term invented by the far left
You are dumb, and also gay. It was a paleoconservative term to describe the general movement of conservatives disappointed with the republican party.

Conservatives are afraid of everything now. It's understandable, but that's the reason why liberals have gotten out of hand. You're scared pussies who are afraid to challenge and shame liberals.

Muh strong womyns is the codeword for ugly as fuck leftist cunts.

There's a big difference between a woman being strong and a woman being stubborn

>Women

There is no such thing as a strong woman. It's a myth that is about as based in reality as unicorns.

Try to imagine Brianna Wu pregnant, like in pic related.

It's something out of HP Lovecraft or Aliens.

>implying a bunch of literally hitlers are afraid of stronk independent wymn who don't need no man that run back to their safe space when anybody disagrees with them

>women
Not with that adams apple bruv

You mean scar