Whites conqured the wo

There is a substantial amount of PoC on every continent. They even dominate a couple. The same can't be said about whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Africa is still black, always has been. That pick is arbitrary and meaningless fluff to make whites feel good about themselves.

So what? It really isn't weird that there's alot of niggers running around, they breed like animals and chimp out like them if even the slightest of remark is made against them.
You don't need superiority in numbers if you have superior knowledge

>dominate a couple
Asia, that's it. Every other continent is a white nation's bitch.

I think the language you speak shows who is really winning and establishing their place in history

Could it be that Chinks might not be the honorary aryans, but we are?

>t. moohammed alli bashared

lol

Again population studies show that le white conqueror meme is meaningless and contrived.

The only question is why?

>population studies
>If there's more of us we win.

This explains a lot about non whites world views.

Europe was entirely white until VERY recently.

What point are you trying to make?

>Europe entirely white

That's where you're wrong.

>tiny minority at the fringes

Again, what point are you trying to form in your shitpost addled mind?

Nope not Africa.

And arguably everywhere outside of Northern Europe,

yeah, we took it once; it's shit, l we don't want it back. Also, it's full of niggers.

Whites are so insecure they have to make up fairy tales about taking over the world.

Why are whites so insecure?

OK, so if it's a fairy tale can we stop getting blamed for everything wrong with the world and kick all the niggers out of our countries as we apparently owe them nothing and dindu nuffin?

>projecting niggerish insecurities on whites checked
>cognitive dissonance checked

No niggers= no USA.

Nah m8. Fairy tale apparently.

Ah, I see that one triggered your self preservation instinct.

It did win the civil war. Modern Americas most defining war.

So construction workers alone, including illegal aliens, are the only ones who can say they "built the country"? Really makes me think.

you know PoC just means niggers right

America was 90% white until the 1965 immigration act flooded the country with cheap labor

Slavery was only ever used by the south to lower wages for white workers in the first place. Mass immigration is just slavery 2.0

>America was 90% white until the 1965 immigration act
It was also less than 90% white before 1965

Prior to the civil war America was only 50% white. They welcomed in a bunch of Europeans in part to whiten up the population.

White people have conquered the world. They are in everyones business. They spread diseases and malcontent from asia to south america. No one can live in peace because they cant manage themselves. They steal ideas, resources, and people. Italians didnt even create pasta! The dutch will sell you your own coat back. So yes whites won. Every war has a white person somewhere egging it on.

kek

lol

Unscientific anybody can identify as "white" or black it's subjective. Pretty much all mestizos and injuns ID as white.

Those pictures are Egyptian.

You just know a butthurt non European fag made these. Ancient Italians don't look Nordic so why not choose one of the many pictures of them to prove your point?

But no, you're a butthurt non European who chose those Egyptians because it reminds you of yourself. You are the real we WUZ FAGGOTS

>race is subjective

lol

Just went through the rest of the thread and I was correct, you are clearly butthurt.

Out of the thousands of Roman paintings and statues you could have used to prove your point, you chose the ones from Egypt

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESNT IT WE WUZZING SHITSKIN?

Partly yes

You can fill in anything you want.

>something subjective can be accurately tested for in DNA

Tell whites to stop the cultural appropriation it's embarrassing.

But the census doesn't pluck your DNA especially back in 1790.

>Tell whites to stop the cultural appropriation it's embarrassing.

t. 30% euro butthurt dumbfuck

What the DNA is testing for is exactly the same thing.

Funnily enough, DNA decides what you look like.

Do you not know how the census works? Have you ever filled out a job application?

Yes. You get a form in the post that you fill out.

Under the part about race you put your race in. This is based upon what you look like and which groups you are perceived to be a part of by others. People are very good at recognising themselves.

I suppose you could lie, but why?

Argentina is truly white

Do you understand what subjective self-perception is?

The guy in the pic would mark white.

Wow, even smaller than last time. Did you have to remove all of the tablets that were actually depicting Egyptians and Syrians?

>theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Only if no better option exists. Like Italian.

>I suppose you could lie, but why?
It's impossible to lie about your race. It's like asking whether someone thinks he's tall.

That guy is not Italian

He is. South Italian. Lots of people around the Mediterranean look like that.

But he is white, though.

Read a book nigger. The economy of the south was almost entirely agricultural and required slaves to even function.

You know there are blonde people form italy right?

Get your eyes checked

It required slaves in order to lower labor costs so whites wouldn't be paid well

similar to modern mass immigration

Yes, but OP is saying the Romans weren't white. I'm a Nord with dark brown hair lol

>white
Little known fact the Rock is a nigger.

I did not say all.

It's the truth though. He's swarthier than most, but still native.

Unless you want to go back to the crusades...

uhhhhhm sorry sweetie but we are POC :)

His dad was 50% at best, and the Rock is half Samoan with Irish-Canadian.

It has nothing to do with skin color. He clearly has non European and non Mediterranean facial features

ALLAHU AKBAR

The South was a backwards feudal shithole compared to the industrial North, largely because the south elied on slavery to fund an elite upper class while the north had a productive working class.

Only a small percent of Southern whites owned slaves (3%)

This is also why jews supported the south as 25% of jews were slave owners, and the treasury secretary of the confederacy was jewish.

Slavery is terrible for the economy and for technological progress

Slavery (much like mass immigration) only benefits a few wealthy land owners.

wrong

Need I remind you that Arabia, Turkey, Morocco etc are on the Med and that they have had boats for a very long time?

why do you keep making the same thread ten times a day?

>50%

His hair is nappy as shit.

The guy in this pic would also mark "white".

Great, outdated categorization. Ethiopians are Caucasian

le prehistoric levantine face

Is this real? Do black skulls look different from white skulls? Or am I misunderstanding what negroid means

Need I remind you that turks Arabians and Moroccons aren't europeans

ITALY IS NOT WHITE
>biggest IQ in europe

Yes, they do.

Mongoloid is oriental, for reference.