So, We were the kings all along?

So, We were the kings all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2017/03/the-not-so-secret-history-of-saint.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indeed old chap. We were, indeed, kings and queens and all that what.

Shoot!

PLEASE SOMEBODY GET BLACK PEOPLE REACTIONS TO THIS LOL

hol up

"EU times"
kek

>2010

Reminder that St. Patrick's Day is Egyptian

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2017/03/the-not-so-secret-history-of-saint.html

haha black people be like

EXCUSE ME
*makes awkward small talk at a family gathering*
GOOD SIR
*eats a plain ham sandwich*
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME
*breeds asian women*
THAT WE WERE
*wears New Balance*
SOME TYPE OF
*gets an undercut*
KINGS?

Spends all day thinking about black people. Claims to be superior. Go live life OP.

>literal pure blood royalty ruled Britain for centuries
>literal white royalty still symbolic for Britain
inshallah, Abdul, you tell those kaffirs what's what!

I was making a joke you dick, I thought adding *conquers everywhere* after I posted. Why are people on Sup Forums so humourless?

I think they were talking about Musa I of Mali

Excellent flag.

>pol makes fun of blacks saying we wus kangs
>an article says egyptians might been white
>pol:"we wuz kangs senpai"

It's ok Turkey you was kangz too

DELET NOW

fuckin kek

I didn't think roaches had a sense a humor
this confirms that belief

autism.

Blacks want kangz because they have nothing and think "Hey, Egypt is in Africa, right?"

Science pretty openly finds that Tut was a western European and we laugh at blacks.

Pretty simple shit.

Yep. No one can make a self-depreciating joke without everyone's autism sensors going wild.

They just seeth with anger and insecurity, anything that pokes a little fun at them sends them into a fit.

>pol makes fun of blacks saying we wus kangs because they're grasping at straws for claims to civlization
>an article says egyptians might been white
>pol:"we wuz 1 more type of desert kangs senpai"

Boggles the mind.

mansa muza

Yeah, they say he was rich, but he couldn't even afford a decent computer, let alone a lifestyle of posting on a Norwegian woodstacking forum.

Poor guy.

One guy, from a place no african americans are from. Yeah great.

Brits don't consider French achievements part of their legacy, but black HAVE to consider anyone brown part of their legacy because they have so little.

WE

fuck off, he had an iphone

mayan were ever slaves

This is what gets me, African tribes are so diverse, yet most Americans, especially blacks, treat them as a homogenous group.

Did you know that the majority of South African blacks did not want the white government to be abolished?

It's because they knew the tribalism that infects Africa, and that it would descend into chaos and infighting. No tribe wanted to see another tribe get power; they would be far, FAR worse, than whites ever were.

i make 65k month off dumb american tourist i think it's the other way around mate

proof

DNA OF THE PHAROAH

chef at wendy's?
22" cock?

What about Cleopatra? They ALWAYS say she wuz kangz

You have a legitimate point regarding Manga Musa. I will leave it to you to elaborate, as I suspect you will do a better job. Regarding the meme, American Education avoids Western African History, except briefly when discussing the slavery. While having an ironclad and legitimate claim to having descended Mali and Senegambia, American Blacks instead leap to claiming Egypt.

am a tour guide mate

Ahem... you only answered half the question.