Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQAJf_Ghon4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I second this, asians arent that cute, but look better comared to whales

SS+GOMAD

READ THE STICKY

BIG truth desu

It's not all about weight, though.

Hapa boys can become great soldiers for the upcoming crusades against the muslims

Can't fight evolution.
WMAF is the future.
White women just get fatter, date black men, and have fat half black babies.
You can't change it.

White women are a lost cause desu. Men are naturally going to be attracted to the most fit, subservient, and traditional women, because men have a natural biological tendency to seek out females who would be good mothers

So basically white women are dying because they are becoming garbage women in general

For you

How can white hambeasts even compete?

Uh sweetie, it is actually YOU who needs to change your bigoted body shaming standards. Fat does NOT mean unhealthy. Fat is just as beautiful as any other body type. You need to become kinder and maybe you'll stop being a virgin basement dwelling Nazi loser :)

>White women, lose some weight.
This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this.

They don't even have to be thin, just be less fat. Just be
THICC
H
I
C
C

the dating success of north american asian women is because white men are completely emasculated and neutered

also asian women want to date upward in social class so they try to get a white man

Always remember: women are a commodity. Fatter, uglier, and in general, women who are irresponsible or uppity are not going to attract men because they give off the perception that they could not be good mothers

So white women are the ones fucking themselves over desu and losing their value

>penissizedebate.org

legit source breh

Hamplanets on suicide watch

Thought this was a leaf post honestly and then I saw the flag and got disappointing

There we go again.

white men belong to white women

not bug eaters

youtube.com/watch?v=LQAJf_Ghon4&t

how can white girls even compete?

they also dress better.

yellow fever has been an extremely popular fetish for a long time now though so I don't know if its because of obesity.

no stop being a fat wildebeest

>It's literally the white woman result but copy-pasted in a different location
seems legit

This is true. My town all the white women fat as hell and somehow have Chads while the betas are fucking Asians who are way better looking than the white women.

I prefer Latinas though, they can be fat but they are way nicer than white women.

By being white and not too fat and not doing whatever this crap is.

>.org
It's not even .org. It's .com

That being said, Asian Women are superior to White Women
>Smarter
>More likely to know how to cook, clean, make her husband feel special
>Less likely to become a fat goblin after marriage
>Produce socially awkward Elliot Rogers every 10 months
Why not create your own army of unstable HAPAs to eradicate the other shitskins? Asians don't have "privilege", so they don't feel bad about fighting back against the Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims in our place.

I love seeing white women get so jealous when white men date Asian girls. Asian girls dating white men trigger them so hard, worse than any other ethnicity because Asian girls are still the most feminine women on Earth

THICC

What is even the point of this? Why are you guys here? Why not just go get blacked or whatever?

Where is that article from? Source please, it's lulzy.

Is it time to start abusing white feminist racism? That being said, this makes feminism seem like yet another push for miscegenation just like MTV creating thousands of BM/WF narratives, although this time it wasn't by attempting to appease our group think but simply by making the alternative unattractive.

This! THIS! THIS! This is why a ton of white men are starting to abandoned white women there is nothing cool about being a Fat unhealthy slob that cant do anything!

>Leaf crosses the border into New York for some cheap milk and shitposts using an American flag
Literally nothing new.

some even look whiter too.

Pic unrelated

Would impregn- THICC

What source would be acceptable? Penthouse? I don't think the CDC is going to be conducting research on the subject anytime soon.

Its true tho'
The woman in white is better

poor Julius.

>Mokou I don't have

Most Muslims are Asian.

So was it ever confirmed who made these comics? Was it a self-hating half-gook or a full-on butthurt asian?

Jihye Ryu if anyone is curious.
Sabina wew
Overweight imo
Or milk in a jug rather than that bag meme

She's 7/10 and would be 9/10 if she lose that fat.

Haven't tried dating Asians yet, but they seem far less promiscuous than white women.

Honestly, that's what's putting me off of white women. Even in churches, every girl I manage to get a number from and take out has fucked at least one guy before.

>tfw no virgin gf
>tfw might have to die alone or raise a little Elliot

t. Muslim

probably a hapa

doesn't matter because he's right

As soon as White Women git gud at being women again. In my last 3 relationships with White Women, not a single one of them could cook anything other than toast and microwavable macaroni. Only one of them knew how to clean at all, let alone clean a bathroom, or clean a kitchen. None of them knew how to budget properly.

There's a reason white men are looking towards more traditional wives. Eastern European would be preferable, but then you have to actually go to Eastern Europe.

>men dont like fat women

shocking

Read a book

I like fat (white) girls, but they're all either looking for a wallet or a hyperchad.

White women are just terrible desu.

Yeah seriously. My experiences with dating have taught me this and no amount of Sup Forums bullshit about muh traditonal white qt will change this reality

White women are garbage and it's all white women and black women at the forefront of most feminist movements, anti slut shaming movements, and fat acceptance movements

White women are doing this to themselves honestly. There is no reason for a guy like me, who wants an obedient and real partner. To accept some uppity white bitch who doesn't care about her body and doesn't want children. I would rather have children with an Asian woman who desires a family and wants to be a mother and doesn't give a fuck less about feminism or equality, then some white cunt who's the opposite, just to further "muh white genetics"

Sorry, I want a good mom for my children

is getting fat the fate of every american woman?

>mfw raising 3

/fit/ pls leave, this is my one escape from you faggots, don't ruin this for me.

you're probably not a desirable person

beggars can't be choosers i guess

Fellow Mokou collector rejoice. Chinese inside memes are great.

Trump needs to conduction a national penis size and preference survey by presidential decree.

as racist as I am I would wife the shit out of her

No! You must lose weight and gain the physique of a god! No excuses fatty!

if you have to write authentic in front of it, its probably not authentic

There is something so satisfying about pics like these.
It's a simple life, like what I grew up in.
Keep posting these user

I will when you stop increaseing my health insurance.

oh my gosh

But Asian women are a million times more cunt like and retarded than white women, and that's saying something. Why would concern yourself with the pitiable evolutionary stepping stone that is the female gender and look into a test tube baby once you have your life together and are ready to raise a kid?

If I take off that truth will you die?

White men for white women.

Not as desirable as other men, but my betters are already taken. You can try and go for them, but don't be surprised when you get pumped and dumped.

I'm not fooling myself into believing I'm the best there is, but I'm not delusional like most White Women are. All of the ones I've known, except for the Mormons and the Protestants, were completely deluded when it came to their self worth. 3/10 and 4/10 White Women believing they were 7/10 or 8/10 because they weren't completely irredeemable and white.

Also the right border is missing on the chart on the right. Sloppy work.

Thats not real

No its just human primal instincts, Men find healthy woman that are oriented towards raising a family.

no amount of propaganda or trying to change social normal's will ever change human instincts

it just makes groups of women less desirable

No, stop wasting your life and join /fit/ for a year like I did. The self confidence you gain from lifting is not a joke.
I'm already taken by a very white looking hapa, but my kids will all be with whites.

Stop acting like Eliot Rodger is a good representative of all hapas man. Eliot was fucked up because his parents raised him to be a retard and he was stupid enough to believe that women just flock to men.

Eliot was a legitimate dumbass and such a beta that he couldn't figure out that men are meant to seek out women naturally, and that it is very rarely the other way around. Even very attractive men aren't chased after by women unless it's sluts or ugly women who do it. Eliot the dindu couldn't figure this out and couldn't stop being such a perma virgin and realize that men have naturally been the ones to initiate dates and courtship with women since homo sapiens existed kek

It's okay, Japanese are 99% as good as Whites. Better to take the 1% hit than the 10% hit of dating a liberal, a coal burner, or a landwhale.

Would be attractive if she lost 60-80 lbs.

i wanna lift her butt up and let go just to see how long it jiggles for

how about some aspect-ratio correct pics?

BREH
R
E
H

but this is real

Here's an extra useful one, especially since tonight Sup Forums is supposed to air on 60 Minutes.

What happens when all the Asian women bleach themselves white and then become fat feminist?

noice

I like light skinned pakis / persian / north indians
I don't think I'll ever cop a white woman

>bug eaters
My wife in Vietnamese, in her 40's now, and I never seen her eat one bug.. Also, she is 5'2", 90 pounds and has the skin of a 15YO. She gets pissed if I clean dishes, she thinks its her job, and isnt afraid of firearms.

Would marry again.

Asian women suck, I'd take a chubby white gal over a fit Asian any day. White gals are so cute.

SHE NEEDS TO EAT MOOREEE MOOORRE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEE

I WANT TO FEED FFEEEEDDD EEATATT MOOOREE CAAALOOORRIEESS

YES YES YES

STRECH MARKS EAT THOSE BURGERS
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

>But Asian women are a million times more cunt like and retarded than white women,

This is absolutely 100% the opposite of my experiences.

> Why would concern yourself with the pitiable evolutionary stepping stone that is the female gender and look into a test tube baby once you have your life together and are ready to raise a kid?

It's a simple fact that in order to raise a healthy child he should have two parents, both that are of the opposite gender, because mothers are supposed to raise their children and nurture in a way men cannot, and men are supposed to teach lessons to their kid.

There's so many things that can go wrong with a kid if he has a single parent. I've seen it too many times and it's never a good idea

For all your 9/11 needs.

I hope to god you never had a son.