>SAA liberate part of Al-Manshia neighborhood in Daraa
>IS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse due to US airstrikes
>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
>SAA secures vital highway in central Syria
>SAA liberates Jafirah,Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera&Abu Maqbarah Saghira in E Aleppo
>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
>1000+ civis killed by US-led airstrikes in March
>Barzani:referendum for Kurdish independence in Iraq, this year
>Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa
>Roadside bomb, sniper kill 4 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
>group have beheaded 40 policemen in Congo

Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report
timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns
timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/24/world/middleeast/syria-warplanes-turkey.html?_r=0
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/846097247532191749
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-enter-tabaqa-airbase-western-raqqa/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-kurds-call-independence-confederation-geneva/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-keeps-rolling-in-east-aleppo-isil-retreats-euphrates/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-territory-northern-hama/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-observers-claim-13-ceasefires-24-hours/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overpowers-al-qaeda-rebels-key-northern-hama-town/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Umar_al-Almani
twitter.com/israelbreaking/status/846113842602168321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within Syria’s borders would be met with Scud rockets fired deep into the Jewish state

>Syria warned that Israeli strikes on Syrian military targets would be met with the firing of Scud missiles...at IDF bases, while an attack on civilian targets would see Syria launching a counter strike on the Haifa port

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report

>Israeli forces near the Gaza Strip have been placed on high alert, fearing retaliation from the Hamas terror group over the assassination of one of its top military leaders in Gaza on Friday night.

timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war

>Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732

>The IDF is set to conduct extensive military drills in the Golan Heights and in the West Bank starting Sunday

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

>Nabih Berri, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, called Israel's proposed legislation to annex a section of disputed maritime territory a "declaration of war."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html

>Israel quietly withdraws ambassador from Egypt 'over security concerns'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns

>IDF launches 2 drills in Israel’s south

timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

1st for America and dead snackbars.

*slices bread for last time tonight*

2nd for dead terrorists

Are you guys married or got a GF?

how do you find a redpilled GF?, or do you get a GF and force her to take the redpill?

I want to find a girl that looks at Assad the same way I do, with love and hope.

*snuggles into bed*

gn

Can someone give me the quick bogdown on these claims over the last couple of days that ES has been edvancing south of al-Bab?

goodnight, I'm going to bed too

Well baked btw

nth for tigers

The US has lost, what, 10 KIA in this whole Operation?

>autism

Not go to bed! Bashar wants milk nao

I mean really, I dont think I could live with someone that isn't redpille, I could pretend I dont care, but i dont want to live a lie.

6 KIA in Iraq, none in Syria

Did one guy not die in Syria from an IED?

>I want to find a girl that looks at Assad the same way I do, with love and hope.
Try explaining your gf why your posting 'evil dictators' from your phone is difficult enough tbqhfam

Could someone of you "weaponised autists" please explain to me how the (presumable) destruction of the quarry and that lonely unfinished building you geo located by RuAF will contribute to the Assad's victory?
And, secondly, how does one destroy an abandoned quarry?

Source?

Wikipedia is saying 2 deaths, but that is wikipedia.

nytimes.com/2016/11/24/world/middleeast/syria-warplanes-turkey.html?_r=0
oh, you're right

it really is, how do i explain to a potential GF about my Syria folder

It's pretty much nothing.
Seems like Syrian forces left Tadef empty and ES took it but it's not significant what so ever.

News :

raid last week
Operational objective: Striking a nusra camp
date of operation march 19-20th
confirmation of strike :
date 26 march 2017
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/846097247532191749
date 26 march 2017

Other news

provided by southafrica bro!

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-enter-tabaqa-airbase-western-raqqa/

>Kurdish forces enter Tabaqa Airbase in western Raqqa

Kurdish forces enter Tabaqa Airbase in western Raqqa

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-kurds-call-independence-confederation-geneva/

>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-keeps-rolling-in-east-aleppo-isil-retreats-euphrates/

>Syrian Army keeps rolling in east Aleppo as ISIL retreats to the Euphrates

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-seizes-territory-northern-hama/

>Syrian Army seizes more territory in northern Hama

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-observers-claim-13-ceasefires-24-hours/

>Russian observers claim 13 ceasefires in 24 hours

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overpowers-al-qaeda-rebels-key-northern-hama-town/

>Syrian Army overpowers Al-Qaeda rebels at key northern Hama town

What? I used Wiki too, since it's the only place where you get a tally (rather than an individual report on each single death). In Iraq the total deaths are 36 but 27 of those were accidental. In Syria there were 2, both KIA.

Kurdistan when?

Sorry, one. One of the sources on the Syria page points to an accidental death in the Persian Gulf. Only one American was killed in Syria.

great bake.

great title.

thanks.

*puts the kids to sleep*

Oh wait, did you mean in Syria only? I was counting the entire operation.

In Syria they had only 1 KIA. They had 9 others in Iraq.

Bump
You were one of them, weren't you?

gn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Umar_al-Almani

Al-Rommeli (Gulmurod Khalimov) seems to be the only competent ISIS commander left (he's in charge of Deir ez-Zor/Palmyra). This guy, who was in charge of the defences west of Raqqa, is some German "true believer" cool aid drinker who doesn't know what he's doing and rightfully got BTFO the other day.

No idea how you explain a folder
For one pic i just said
>it's to piss people off online
No need to show your powerlevel

why all the questions?

> :DDDDDDDD

What about Dima, would I have to delete all my Dima pics :(

What did you do?

I mean look at her face

I don't understand what have you tried to achieve by reporting a fucking quarry and an abandoned building where they meet for some shootin' once a fortnight.
The little drones and air power regime has is more in demand somewhere else.

(e.g. in Ariha, where Assad forces bombed a residential district with incendiary bombs to "get even" for losses in Hama)

Wait guys, wait -

Was Tabqa the airfield where ISIS first became famous for those mass-executions? The one where they kicked out the rebels who were besieging it, and then stormed it themselves and killed everyone in the base?

Cuz if so that's....yeah, the SAA is probably REALLY pissed about this then. Hundreds of their men died for that base and now the Americans have taken it.

@Makedonian user, high five nigguh, Samsung 88 here ;)

I showed /sg/ to a lady friend of mine and she was amused
>tfw I thought we just had a good working relationship and didn't get that she was interested in more, but now it's too late
>tfw my autism cucked me again

What is there to explain?
Keep it tight, screen lock, separate user accounts, never share passwords.

alternatively express it in academic terms. interesting geopolitics, memes.

If you dont have at least one OC contribution on then you should sort yourself out.

>regime

yep.

I'm too lazy.

And the one time I wasn't (this pic), everyone just called it autistic. But so were theirs, they just don't like me for being anti-Assad.

Salt in the wounds.

That should've been obvious too you. I don't even come to the point where they can see my laptop. I just can't into small talk. During my last date, I literally spent one hour explaining xenoestrogens to the chick. She told me that I was her officially her nerd friend. Now I barely speak to her because I have too much pride for the friendzone.

>al-Almani

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope he suffered.

well I can imagine not a lot of folks saved that one
but its pretty meme-y and its OC so its a contribution for sure

>they just don't like me for being anti-Assad.
well at least youre not pro-rebel

>destruction of the quarry and that lonely unfinished building you geo located by RuAF will contribute to the Assad's victory?
people are not after destroying a quarry or a building we just point to locations where militants us there HQs and military depose for munitions storage . Rus mod does the intel gathering and following targets after the target is pointed out we have zero control what happens on the ground.
will contribute to the Assad's victory?
well it disrupts support lines and command structures wreaking havoc on the the battle field
for a short time if you are a defending solder you will get a opportunity to take a brake from all the chaos and focus on the task on hand.
>And, secondly, how does one destroy an abandoned quarry?
you dont destroy a quarry you destroy the man power and instructors that are using the location
for training.

>You were one of them, weren't you?
yeah

>daddy my classmate told me you dropped a barrel bomb on his brother

>al-Rommeli
>Erwin Rommel

Why????

If liveuamap is to be believed, he was killed at the north end of the dam when the SDF captured it. As it's right on the dam, he was probably shot rather than blown up with an airstrikes. We can only hope he bled out rather than getting headshotted or something.

AS much as i hate turks i hope they btfo kurds together with assad after erdogans proxy johadis inevitably get shat on

it's called "a joke"

hmmm....

number 1) it was fun
number 2) by reporting it we did nothing other than report a location, which could be observed, at perhaps struck at the most opportune time. i would assume any air command operation would assess such a target and the supporting information provided and prioritise such a strike according to it's own agenda.
number 3) we report anything we see is fresh, and that can be identified. Each target is carefully assessed by an experienced team of covert operatives acting in parallel. we report all the relevant info.

So to clarify, we do what we can, when we can.
We don't expect to second guess the operational targeting / decision making.

For all we know the informed party would use the info with other intelligence to arrange an ambush.

Now why don't you tell me why you have such a pointed interest. Are you somehow a representative of the Grand Fleet that Brings Death to Jihadi's?

>classmate is not in school on monday and his entire family has disappeared

I know at least one person saved it.

Someone posted mine in a Kurisu fan thread on Sup Forums one time.

I will sleep tight now, knowing that he´s dead at least.

He's the best tactician ISIS has. He was responsible for the capture of Palmyra, and routing the Russians from the area, the DEZ attack that isolated the airfield from the brigade base, and (initially) defence of al-Bab.

>The little drones and air power regime has is more in demand somewhere else.
we reported the stuff before the offensive in hama so in a way it was a warning about it
the videos came out just before the it as a propaganda bolster to jihadists
take note they used the location as a garrison before the offensive so in a way it was a gathering point before the battle started
as for drones mod has a lot of orlan 10s that have good range and are cheap to operate for monitoring

Keep your memefolder on your pc/laptop and hope she doesnt invade your privacy like a 17 year old girl would do
My paintskills are awful ,tulpenkweker

Zero evidence that Khalimov was in charge of DeZ assault.

True, we assumed it based on the way it was conducted.

So, is he still in Palmyra?

>...while his brother was in hospital...
come on guys

fuck my bad

Got a larger one of the countrycuck? That one's pretty good.
Yeah probably.

>they just don't like me for being anti-Assad.
It's more the arrogant tone you use from time to time/america=always right attitude
But there's no hate (atleast not from me),you don't shitpost like the shills

you mean where they did a video where the soldiers had to dig they're own graves?

hospital-bakery complex.

It was him claiming to be John Titor (no, really, he actually said that) that caused me to make any of these in the first place.

definitely my favorite one

There is also no evidence that he wasn't, lack of use of SVBIEDs (2 in entire 2016 in DeZ) could indicate it was him, but the tactics of assaults during the day and more like "human wave" than small squad tactics were different.
My guess is after Palmyra they left some armour and large-caliber artillery in Palmyra to siege T4 (19 tanks destroyed by SAA later) while he was relocated either to Khayr province or al-Qaim.

>that pic
pls tell me it is not real

Not "always right", but "best choice for the West".

Yeah, their first viral video.

how fucking autistic do you have to be to think that endocrien disruptors are a good topic to talk about? Do you also try to start smalltalk about REACH regulations?

^endocrine

Looks pretty real to me.

>best choice for the west
thanks for the 2 million refugees i guess, the US got niggers and spics, only fair that we get filled to the brim with arabs then, right?

Btw your pic is look of Dr Goebbels when he was told that the photographer is jewish.

it seems real.

i just found it on google.

did u look closely? it's pastry. real pastry and some kind of real berries.

do an image search

>Actually, it is real. Why are alawites so fat? Cause they eat so sunni good.

Actually, no. They are props.

>Not "always right", but "best choice for the West".
Agree,not the first time we agree but come to different conclusions,which is fine

NEVER FORGET

What's happening in Hama lads?

I still think mine is the best, but that may just be because I think Christina is best waifu.

I mean come on, she goes on /x/, and /x/ is Sup Forums's waifu.

The teeth give it away.

Oh snap I made it into the screencap

Right, the fact that you reported jihadists' training at the quarry indicates there was going to be an offensive in Hama soon, and by reporting it to the MOD you effectively told them "there's going to be an offensive in Hama soon!", is that what you mean?

>as for drones mod has a lot of orlan 10s that have good range and are cheap to operate for monitoring
First of all, jihadists can spot them in the sky. Secondly, it's no good hovering over a place where they only meet for some shooting once in a blue moon, when there are munition storage facilities, fucking TANKS etc.

>take note they used the location as a garrison before the offensive
Hrm, didn't know that. That does change the importance of the target.

>at the most opportune time.
Which is? Friday evening, when jihadists meet at the quarry to have a (tak)beer or two?

>For all we know the informed party would use the info with other intelligence to arrange an ambush.
An ambush deep behind the frontline? You think to highly of Assads militia.

No, I'm not. I was just wondering why you felt so important after reporting it. Because for all I know it'd take weeks of precious drone time, and then a precious air strike that's needed somewhere else...

However, thank you guys for the explanation.

Thought al-Rommeli was his actual nom-de-guerre.

Very autistic, apparently. Don't remind me of REACH regulations, only thing I didn't properly study in Toxi, three questions about them in final exam.

But I didn't discuss endocrine disruptors from a biological perspective, that would be too complicated for a social """"science""""" chick. I discussed them from a Sup Forums-conspiratorial perspective, without mentioning (((them))) of course.

I didn't know Arabic was written right to left.

>when there are munition storage facilities,
when there are other important targets located somewhere else
fix

No, we gave it to him.

>>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
It was NOT today, it was a few weeks ago. It's only now they decided to publish it to bolster their morale.

twitter.com/israelbreaking/status/846113842602168321

For Syria's sake, this better be wrong.

DO NOT FUCK WITH ISRAEL, have you not learned your lesson?

A-are you serious?

Buzzkill. But honestly, if those strikes were needed somewhere else, do you think the Russians would have gonne for it?

Since the SAA are the only ones they can actually defeat anymore, you can expect them to start publishing details of every little skirmish they've won against them to bolster their delusion that they're still holding out while the SDF tramples all over them.

Well, guess it's time to go back to Albania anc clean the shit off the bunkers, cuz it seem WW3 will be coming along.

I dunno fuck all about Arabic, other than a few words.