INFO WARS STAFF: Alex Jones didnt show up to the studio. We don't know where he is

he was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AC_oEeubGus
infowars.com/alex-jones-shot-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PODESTA GOT EM

Jones is dead.
Dead I said.
6 feet under.
With dirt on his head.

F

((((((THEY))))) got him.

The globalists have taken out Milo, now Alex. Sup Forums is next

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS!

He's been arrested for treason.

he's in hiding obviously. doesn't want to get murdered

F

Is alex ok?

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump and Bernie): 85

Suicided!
u
i
c
i
d
e
d

He's live right now dumbasses. Not dead

I'm lookin at him right now, isn't this live?

david just gave us a video to play on loop. what your watching is not live. he's not here in the studio whatsoever.

Implying this isn't part of the show

ALEX IS A FUCKING SHILL

That is prerecorded.

this is all fake for ratings

wonder how much money he got to flip and/or if his life was threatened by the deep state.

So? Does he NEED to be live? Broadcasting information is the point of his show. Being live just adds two aspects... call-ins and the ability to have "breaking news".

Bullshit 160 is almost 30 points above the minimum for genius IQ

he'll just be assange from here on out. we have equipment to keep his hologram alive in case something like this ever happened.

black stars

infowars.com/alex-jones-shot-dead/

holy shit its happening

he was on the live show but it was a pre-recorded show, it's the other guy now. I hope he is ok

I hope he's dead.

Good.

FUCK MAN I THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL FOR A SECOND DON'T DO THAT TO ME

Shoe on head or he is dead.

It's Assange 2.0

what staff member are you mang?

>TFW too smart to vote for an honest politician

Where are the proofs that his staff said this?

What is going on? Obviously something fucky is going on with this video- Alex's shit gets cut off- audio gets all fucky- this is like an amateur cut and paste video editing job.

>infowars.com/alex-jones-shot-dead/

HUEHUEHUEWHUE

>Alex is found nailed to a cross in L.A. with a antifa burnmark
>The revolution has found its martyr
>later on in the autopsy there is something in his stomach, the doctor can't quite make out
>he grabs inside
>between his trembling fingers a piece of pizza is found
>he immediatly decides to take a long vacation without telling his family

I was gonna say it's obviously an entirely taped segment. But yeah, the post-production sucks balls

i just saw him live on youtube

>if you create half baked conspiracy theories you're only adding to the smokescreen that creates hysteria that prevents people from seeing the legitimate stuff

Ironic. That poor poor man Podesta, he's just a humble pizza man who likes pedo art and fucked the high level democrat guy who created a shill army on the internet.

yo alex why don't you talk about the judeo saturn connection

alex jones is fine this is a fake thread check my digits

attn alleged infowars staffer.... send a note to whomever is responsible for editing in post.... if you're gonna chop up video, it would look more fluid if you switch camera angles at the same time so the image doesn't just "jump". The sudden zooming of a single camera is so high school

Hes being cloned as we speak

Either that or has been abducted by humans from the future where several pences are teaching him cosmic kung fu

youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro

It's just on a loop? what's going on?

Are you sure he was live and not some digital recreation of him?

If they killed him he went out to redpill the normies.

Get this info to the normalfags. The pedophile spooks killed Jones fro exposing them.

why does he half baked words hurt you so much if they mean nothing.

Hes gone

Press F to pay respects

Why are you fuckwits going on youtube? His March 26th show is perfectly viewable on infowars.com.

He's been wearing a dark blue suit jacket on this broadcast

why is there 2 different live feeds?

It's what he said. All he does is half baked conspiracy theories.

Source?

owen just said he went to his bunker last night with his family. nobody's been able to get a hold of him since.

because they are all 15

ALEX IS A CIA NIGGER

HES A SHILL NOW

(((shutitdown)))

prove you're real

You guys are finished.

We have neutralized:

>milo
>sam hyde
>alex jones
>flynn
>pewdiepie
>jontron

next we get styx, then molyneux, then conway, then miller, then bannon, and then trump

HE WENT TOO FAR
THEY WANT HIM GONE
THEY THREATENED ALEX WITH SUICIDE IF HE DOESNT GO BACK ON HIS WORD
I really dont want to loose faith in trump, jones, and milo, whats going on Sup Forums why is everyone falling. has kek forsaken us?

>We
faggot detected

Look guys it's the loominadi w o a h they're on Sup Forums

He'll be fine

1776 Will Commence Again If the Jews Try to Take Our Firearmed Alex Jones!!!

Our Lord in Heaven Please Look Down On Uncle Alex and BTFO These Pedo DC Vampire Kikes!!

well his has the freedom the speak them just like anyone else if you dont like him do not listen. but most people who hate him dont want free and open societies.

kys motherfucker, this is exactly the headline they would run so well done I guess

Oh noooo, you got Sam Hyde and Jontron. What will we do?! Now the machines can take over with them out of the way.

OP must work for the Infowars network or something....

>pizzagate is a distraction from the election
>pizzagate is a distraction from anthony weiner
>pizzagate is a distraction from government
>pizzagate is a distraction from hillarys arrest
>pizzagate is a distraction from trump ban

alex jones is a liar

Bannon will end you

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((suicide)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't know you but I like you

He can say what he wants, I'm not stopping him. But you're right I don't have to listen to him and I don't have to agree with him neither. I don't even hate him, I'm just thinking he's full of shit on some issues and the shilling for his pills went a little too far.

YIPPEE KI-YAY

Alex Jones is kill.

F

FBIAnon said the exact same thing. Tbqh I found the (circumstancial) evidence to be quite alarming and convincing. As did thousands of others obviously.

Still, they have been at this for 4000+ years. They will use false flags, baits and honeypots when necessary. Pegasus was much more hot & dangerous than CPP.

>Alex calls in from, possibly a vehicle, in Austin
>says bottom of the hour
>Clearly pre-recorded footage played at top of the following hour

They got him bois.

He said he was going on the offense and now he's gone.

1.) Proofs

or

2.) Tits

Elsewise, GTFO

>milo
faggot and we never like him anyway, he was just capitalizing for profit
>sam hyde
You neutralized a meme?
>alex jones
guess I'll need to get my water filters from someone else
>flynn
who
>pewdiepie
Oh no, disney cancelled his funding. He was ultimately quite successful and BTFO you faggots
>jontron
who

>Alex is a shill
Yeah that's why he was sued by JA
>AJ pushed pizza to obfuscate the real target
Yeah, except he didn't even want to cover it, until people started whining. He proved right again. He's just a radio guy with a family.

Guise, Alex Jones says we're all just internet trolls that work for the MSM and Hillary. Is that true?

Please, make haste with the demise of Styx, he is a fucking weirdo and cant stand one of his videos.

He's 50% right

but who do we have to speak and who do we watch.

Hopefully this is not the second time that Bill Hicks has died...

People do seem to forget that he was basically forced to cover it by his audience. AJ is shill, but he claimed Pizzagate was disinfo from the beginning.

kek
and
check

What the fuck are you on about, he's live ...

someone provide proof he didn't show up?

Did he get stuck at whataburger when they got his order wrong?

I think AJ is great for low level redpills.

Shouldn't jones at least be encouraging people to investigate everything connected to the clintons? Why couldn't he just say we won't be covering it etc instead of outright saying it isn't real

that's a prerecorded interview hanz

Look, I like Alex, but right now he's being a massive coward. He's literally sacrificing future children into sex slavery and cannibalism to protect his own family.

That's just not something I can get behind. If you claim to champion the First Amendment you say what you believe is right. You do not read kike lawyer prepared statements on air while viably grinding your teeth.

Alex Jones has activated order 1776.

guys alex jones knows alefantis is guilty. anyone who has seen all the instagram photos and the people who he's connected to know he he's involved. nobody calls a baby a milf or posts a photo of a baby for sale. just two of many examples. Alex knows this. thats why its so fucking sketchy rn.

He looks real fat here.

>160 IQ... In San Francisco... kek

Were the questions about feminist theory?

Suicided by 2 close range shots to the back of his head?

They unironically come here to shill during "events" like this one