What does having a doctorate in physical chemistry have to do with being a good political leader?

what does having a doctorate in physical chemistry have to do with being a good political leader?

I working on my masters in biochem. Can I take over for the merk when she ded? I should be done by then

test

Sage

You should be polite to everyone (except niggers), this guy is scum in my book

One is pleasant to the visual sense, one is not, natural law doesn't care about muh appeal to higher learning.

Such a scumbag thing do reduce ivankas identity to handbag designer. Might as well call her a shit in her diaper baby. Because she was once one.

>education matters more than character content

racist

>100 KB JPG
>what does having a doctorate in physical chemistry have to do with being a good political leader?
It proves that she's a genius

>when people think being smart enough to learn chemistry means you must be smart at politics too

maybe the ability to understand complex coherences and to learn new stuff fast? that field of study is known for generating competent people which often work outside of science afterwards.

Trait:
>Doctorate in Physical Chemistry (+30 effectiveness on micegenation and mixing people.)

Yeah, it's okay to put down women as long as we disagree with their political views.

yes

Literally the reason Ben Carson got any vote, despite being one of the dumbest niggers alive.

Kek, true. Merkel recognizes Germans are pathetic, weak and evil and she's the only one with the brains to realize they should be purged. I know we hate Muslims but Germans really need to be wiped from the earth for their crimes against the Jewish people.

She is..

What has Ivanka ever done of significance? She just gets by on nepotism. That's what separates kikes from whites. We get by on our own merit. Jews have to get by on other people's hard work.

It means she's smart.

A lot of oil executives are chemical engineers.
There's a lot of money to be made in chemistry, and you have to be smart to come up with applications

maybe you should visit a psychotherapist. that isn't even a real opinion anymore.

>contemporary: living or existing at the same time

What did he mean by this?

physical chemistry is probably the dullest subdiscipline, it's mostly computer modeling

Fuck you kike

(((real opinions)))

>de facto leader of Europe
is this true? what do non-germans think of this?

I have a lot more physical chemistry with Ivanka. I dont think I could even get it up around Merkel.

showing that you have certain expertise, can acquire the needed knowledge to lead a country

>when you graduate from wharton, one of the top business schools in the world but have to sit next to a genocidal globalistic kike puppet communist who has been ruining europe for the last decade and is now inviting millions of mudslime invaders to come rape your women and kill your children

biochemists are eugenicists

Graduating isn't difficult when you have the resources to be able to study and never worry about money. The hardest part of those prestigious schools is gaining entrance.

I'm not saying she's done anything spectacular but she could at least be refereed to as an businesswoman.

>de facto leader or Europe

I wondered when someone would own up.

Going to a chemist for finance advice now. Also going to call my tax attorney next time I accidentally ingest something instead of poison control. Thatll get me far, right?

>de facto leader of Europe
Merkel is nothing

Nothing. The business experience Ivanka has would be more relevant to politics than a science degree. This show just how elitist the left is the way they try and denigrate someone based on there education (or lack thereof).

Also can we acknowledge how this fucking white maleā„¢ is denigrating a successful woman for her feminine career choice? Um sexist much?

>tfw physics is too hard so you do "physical chemistry" instead

it still qualifies her far more for political office than a fucking phd in quantum chemstiry from some commiebloc shithole podunk university.

merkel should be strung up from a fucking telephone poll

MUH PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

That she is in Germany but has not been killed by a Muslim yet.

>United States
heh.

This kek will not go unchecked based Icelander

My state has a higher average IQ than your country as do nearly all surrounding states. Jump in an oven you blithering Hun.

> Hey, they're called entrepreneurs, not drug dealers!

I do not disagree with this statement actually.

>> Physical chemistry

"When you're jealous of her tits" more like it.

Why is a childless old woman the head of state?

fucking rekt

that's sexist