PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

This asshole said every single user that worked on investigating Pizzagate were just Internet Trolls
FUCKING TRAITOR
S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AC_oEeubGus
youtube.com/watch?v=ho_CuP7QJ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&index=1&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u fuckin mad

mommy needs to bring the ass salve and some tendies

He said these fucking pedophiles were innocent, he is a fucking good goy, fuck him

I can't wait to see Hillary's execution streamed live.

>last month
>interdimensional vampires are stealing our children for their youthful blood
>this week
>don't be ridiculous Rothschilds dindu nuffin

Fuck off CTR shill. Pizzagate is a bullshit conspiracy used to discredit real ones

>Alex is on Suicide watch
>Alex talks to a Russian
>Alex is a Straight White Male
>Alex made a retraction video

Normies think pizzagate is just the crazy guy walking into comet ping pong.

Jones knows about the 4th dimensional vampires that kidnap our kids in DC and run our country

wtf link now

this is a lifetime actor formerly known as bill hicks CO

He is a fucking joke, i cant believe he said Pizzagate was made up by the msm, WE WERE FUCKING WEEKS DIGGING EMAILS TO UNCOVER THESE FUCKS, THIS IS BULLSHIT
How the fuck can you even say that, you idiot, do you seriously think that? this is a fucking disgrace
You idiot, he said we were internet trolls, you cant possibly be this naive, im not a fucking shill

Take a look at his fucking stream, this is insane, he is a fucking traitor
youtube.com/watch?v=AC_oEeubGus
around 20 minutes before now

pizzagate is not real, newfag

Trying to bring down Alex Jones...

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Pizzagate is nothing more than a distraction for autists, simply because it is ultimately a dead end. Even if its all true, there is no way to conclusively prove anything, its a complete dead end.

Shut up, he metioned a lot of bigger, concrete stuff.

LYING

Go back to sucking Alefantis dick, Alex.

s

The dead ends dont exist, with these amounts of leads, we can get somewhere
He mentioned stuff we already knew, the connections are still there, he just dismissed all the work we did in pizzagate, fucking traitor

YOU MEAN JAMES ALEFANTIS? THAT IS THE SON OF BARONESS PHILIPPINE ROTHSCHILD

Someone yanked on his leash, and he's back peddling to not get suicided.

I JUST MYSELF TODAY

Was there any actual evidence that children were getting raped and murdered there? No. It probably is a hangout for pedos but there is no factual evidence that it is part of child trafficking.

Focus on the actual exposed pedo rings which do have actual connections to politicians.

Well Alex Jones must now lead the fight in asking for a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate to clear the air of all the linger questions that surround Pizza Gate.

Nothing will ever settle the minds of those who still have questions more than a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate.

Wasn't he getting sued just two weeks ago? He's probably saving his ass now by flipping. (((Alex Jones))) is controlled opposition anyway.

Follow the money! They are hitting hard on anyone touching Comet Ping Pong because that's the weak link! Pizza PAC is where the money goes. If it's ever investigated it would bring all of them down. All we need is an investigation and they're fucking finished and they know it!

THE POLITICIANS ARE THE PEDOPHILES, THATS THEIR LEASH

Argentina again. Another shareblue shill. Kill yourself faggot.

TO SEE IF I STILL MEME'D

KEKBOOOOOOOOM

heh, first time i agree with the fat fucking retard
now fuck off you fucking troll

Please, watch this video, then tell me, we should totally leave this alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=ho_CuP7QJ9E

S

I FOCUS ON THE KEKS

James Alefantis Rothschild! He lived with Brock when he was a Rothschild before changing his name, he has over 6 voter IDs.

We never uncovered any solid proof, only creepy art shit.

Im not a fucking shareblue shill, keep thinking that if you want, you're being fucking mislead

s

I wouldn't have really cared too much if he didn't act like he actually had some good new information

S

Yes.

#killroom
One of Alfantis's mates builds kiddy coffins.
A hole large enough for bodies was made dispite NO planning permission being granted (making the dig illegal).
Alfantis fronts a building company that rakes in tons of cash a year but only has 1 employee.
Secret doors and sexual graffiti and "art" in a child friendly "restaurant".

I know, but its good enough reason to keep digging.

I'm pretty sure this is the case. Alex Jones is already on thin ice what with endless shenanigans like dropping in on the Bohemian Grove, (((they))) did kill Breitbart.

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

Who still watches Ziocuck Jones?

YOU THIMK THE POPE KNOWS THAT ALEFANTIS IS A ROTHSCHILD

Yes you are. You're attacking the guy who just name dropped Silsby, Seville, Epstein, Clinton and others.

You're a COINTELPRO-like piece of shit trying to usurp the forum with a fake narrative. KYS.

It's a shareblue tactic to call other people shareblue. Probably their best tactic so far.

like I said, prove that it actual was there and you would have a story. right now, it is not enough. need more evidence to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

How the fuck does the unicycle have two tracks

Alex Jones didn't sneak in to Bohemian Grove. He was on the guest list!

No you idiot, WE KNEW ALL OF THIS ALREADY, THERE HAS BEEN COUNTLESS THREADS ABOUT THIS IN Sup Forums ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

prove children were killed there. keep searching and investigating but right now it's circumstantial.

THE DOUBLES TEARS A HOLE

>trusting a libertarian
>ever
Libertarians do anything for shekels and personal gain. They are humanities' trash.

Okay fucking retards, keep up with Alex Jones then, eventually you will see that he is a fucking traitor, fucking niggers they cant be this stupid

SSSSSSSSSSSSS
S
S
S

DAILY REMINDER ALEX JOHN IS COINTELPRO

You're all fucking retarded, Alex Jones is and has always been fucking controlled opposition. You pieces of pedophile scum fuck CTR.

don't forget he lived in a townhouse previously under the name of a rothschild. alefantis is the weak link, and even jones won't help them silence something so obvious.

THEY PULLED THE OLD SWITCHEROO ON YOU ARGENTINA, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

S

S

I miss the days when half of this board weren't a bunch of jonestein worshipping newfags.

THE OLD FAMILIAR CHECKS

You're a fucking moron. Does a cop need evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt before he pulls you over for SUSPECTING something is up? Wait, are we suspecting something right now with James Alefantis in comet ping pong? What should happen when someone is suspected of a crime? They get INVESTIGATED. But why isn't that happening?
I wonder why that hasn't happened... Oh is this a pic of James Alefantis and DC chief of police? Yes it is...

Right
That video has been around for a while and it's probably some weird larping freek creating what he thinks is art. If I remember correctly it's supposed to be some sort of audio sound effect company...

A whole lot of "coincidences" though.
And the DC police stated they were investigating but as a matter of fact, were not.

But must all be fake. Powerful people are never diddlers or involved in crime.

I mean, it's not like James personally harassed and threatened one of the people investigating, and soon after he disappeared and all his content went belly up.

Oh wait. That actually happened.

TRY TO BANTZ IT ALL AWAY

that fucking skank got the low fat tendies A FUCKING GAIN
doesn't she know i'm a growing god damn boy?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
acting like pizzagate is only about comet ping pong and CPP wasnt just the puzzle piece that fell into our hand and takes some role in it but surely isnt the mainfocus. fuck this fucking shill. for a second i thought he would redeem himself. but no.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU SHILLFRED

>getting worked by sensationalism media pundits

Begging you all to lose weight

BUT WE REMEMBER EVERY MEME

Stupid goys.

The people on Sup Forums (that were here for awhile, not after the migration from Sup Forums and other factions in the internet) already knew Alex Jones is controlled opposition. The fact that Alex comes out and says comet ping pong is a distraction is misleading because of many awkward photos on jimmycomet's insta as well as the menu flier Joe Biggs read out for us before he got shit canned by Alex.

You need to realize who Alex Jones is, he is the elites residential crazy person. After they killed Bill Cooper (a man that exposed Alex back in '98 as well as predicting 911 way before Alex Jones did) they basically replaced him with Alex. Alex feeds his audience half truths and distorts the rest. He shills his products endlessly and shamelessly like the snake oil salesman he is.

Wake up and stop falling for these con men.

I like it this way. Now I can go back to having my secret source of happening information that no one on /pol can figure out.

Until a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate is performed the lingering questions can not be answered.

As for example, Dennis Hastert was not discovered to be what the judge in his case called a "serial child molester" until a investigation was performed on suspicious bank transfers. Until we get a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate the minds of those concerned will not be put to rest.

if you think that video is enough to throw someone in jail then sue them yourself. you need more evidence.

Learn to read asshole and check prior posts I'm not the shill

not saying it's fake. you need more evidence. right now it's only a conspiracy.

everyone who thinks podesta and company doesnt deserve to be hanged and pissed on while they are still twitching.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs

we also have to make sure that we dont let them drop so the neck breaks quick, but slowly lift them up with the rope

S is for SHILL

>secret source of information

We go on 8ch as well lad, it's not some secret club

this.
for the newfags, the mystery school of babylon is a must see to understand how work the NWO :youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&index=1&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Bill Cooper is completely legit. Death Rides a Pale Horse.
Only people to really trust are dead men!!!

right, and gravity is only a theory

S

autism doesn't pick up sarcasm well, sorry

mfw shills use all caps

You must be new. There's so much more than just one video. Why don't you start here

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

And read everything on this site so you can catch up before commenting about something you don't know anything about.

>tfw alex jones thinks your theory is too crazy to be real

Satan confirmed.

Im really angry, user, this is unnaceptable

there's actual proof of Einstein's gravity theory. there is no actual proof of children raped and murdered at CPP.

So the masses of things I've mentioned and others have mentioned somehow don't deserve a criminal investigation to take place?

(You)

S is for Semen