Blocks your path

Blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemons-gun-totin-left-wingers-demonstrate-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965
youtube.com/watch?v=PrvXt33QrOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's this

some antifa cunt i think

I don't see a sling so unfortunately for her handling it like that in public is considered "brandishing".

I carry a glock, no problem

Finds a good sniping position

>tfw we all get murdered by cholas in the race war

good ol' american dick brandishing

get a fucking sword or axe and man up faggots

*teleports behind you*

nothing personal kid

Any gunfags want to confirm if this is an airsoft or real?

>takes its paintball """"gun"""" away
>beat it up with it

Just because your government cucked you doesn't mean we have to use inferior weapons.

false, liberals dont believe in guns

Ghost Recon Wildlands create-a-player if done by the Mass Effect dev team

Why do people put these huge ass optics on their combat rifles? Good luck acquiring a target closer than 100 yards

>be her
>walk in gunstore
>"gimme gun"
>"what are you going to use it for ma'am?"
>"uhhhhhhh, home protection"
>"alrighty, any accessesories for your gun ma'am?"
>expecting to aim no more than 100m in a riot
>"gimme dat big scope, also its zher"
fucking retarded degenerates, her fat arms probably cant even raise the gun.

>gross dreadlocks
>bandana?
nice web belt though.

>Giant fucking scope
>In the middle of a crowd
Nogunz brandishing her little brothers airsoft confirmed.

Also THIQQCK

>antifa
>liberal
They are communists

Are sticks acceptable?

Has good trigger discipline, for a hippie.

>UK fags binned all of their swords
lol

I thought these cucks were anti-gun? Or are we full commie revolution mode now?

that stock looks pretty nice

looks like a walking cane with a scope attachment and a bunch of greeble.

Is this true user? That seems like a draconian law at first blush. Do u know the reasoning?

*unsheathes katana*

It's not your lucky day, kid

>brandishing

does she want to get shot?

either way they can't afford guns
or at least real ones

Why does she have a sniper scope on a semi rifle. What she planning on shooting that far away?

Also isn't this technically brandishing, she has it held in her hands read to fire

Underrated.

Its real. She at least knows basic firearm safety for having her finger off the trigger. Still retarded though for having that scope

You clearly haven't been paying enough attention to the last twenty years.

7 is best

you know if you make it "antifasc" it becomes an anagram of "fanatics"

I can't tell. The picture is grainy. But any one with a fucking scope like that is an idiot. Your sight relief is fucking terrible.

Ma'am as the husband of a rape victim I am very uncomfortable, dare I say triggered by your public display of firearms. My wife and her son are very uncomfortable.

Her son is half black and we have been talking to him about gun violence. Please put your scary automatic rifle away.

PLAY THEIR GAME

Looks like she has a One-Point Sling attached to one of those MagPul swivel attachments near the base of the stock.

Antifa bitch at a leftist anti-Trump gathering in Arizona
Ironically, these commies seem to have gotten their hands on real guns

Not gonna happen folks, this burrito girl is all show.

Refer here /k/omrade

Yeah, that's brandishing. It's one thing to have it on you, it's another to have it in your hands like you're about to use it. You can have a gun on you, but not drawn or at the ready. This is the equivalent of pulling a handgun from your holster and walking around with it in your hand. It's brandishing and it's illegal.

>one point sling on a rife with a sniper setup
>red bandana as target indicator
>obvious lack of physical fitness to sustain combat

Its real. It has a realistic muzzle break, and forward assist. She has the ejection port folded up. If its not real its a damn good airsoft replica.

Where is this that she can brandish out in the open like this?

Run, not because of the gun because she will probably eat me.

Can anyone tell me why she's holding the gun by the magazine like that?

Although that doesn't mean she knows how to use it.

>around the neck 1 point sling
get yo eyes checked

All this does is actually makes civil war/race war more inevitable. Can't wait pham

(((Progressives))) aren't liberal

Yes it's brandishing but rules don't apply to leftists for whatever reason.

She has a sling.

Look between her tits.

Also, not saying she ISNT also brandishing.

Nigger you can't even own a fucking butter knife.

She's also got her magazines upside down in her mag pouches. No BUIS, and a long-range scope for CQB scenario.

Exactly. We need these violent leftists in order to really crack down on the communists infecting America today.

and gets shot in the face for brandishing a gun.

LOL I didn't notice that. Good points user.

All I know is that they are holding the magazine instead of the barrel with their support hand, and that scope/stock choice is fucking awful, moreso on an assault rifle, semi or automatic.

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemons-gun-totin-left-wingers-demonstrate-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965

Source

Use the AK for the irony of it all.

Thats the Phoenix Arizona Brown Berets. Communists.

Open carry of loaded firearms is legal in Arizona, provided the firearm is legal and you're otherwise not prohibited from owning/caring it.

definitely brandishing, in that shes fuckin holding it. someone needs to stand barrel-end near her and claim self-defense

I used to hold it like that when I first got my AR because I thought it gave me better control. Now I hold right at the end of the handguard

I would be willing to bet $500 that xir doesn't know how to zero that scope.

What a bunch of fat larpers.

>scope and long barrel with pistol stock

that bitch is retarded

I don't see an orange tip on the barrel, so either....A- She spray painted over it, or B- She's one of the few iron crotch Antifa bitches who actually does own a real weapon.

I just hope one day they actually attempt to mass riot so I can spray them down with some Red Army Standard for irony's sake.

>tfw can't hit the broad side of a barn due to not back up iron sights

Does it bother you that we have all the qts, Sup Forums?

I wonder what they would actually do if a Lee Harvey Oswald starting firing at them. Probably run and accidentally shoot bystanders

>meme drum

>fucking fatass commie with an sks

O I am laffin

What's wrong with that?

>dissipator ar with carry handle
>ar with fuckhuge scope in middle of crowd
>lard ass with sks

Are you sure this wasn't just a /k/ meetup?

"Hey faggot, behind you"

You don't get it, if the mag is "upside down" you don't have to turn it while reloading.
Because it's already pointing up.

>infiltrate tribe in black face
>night night pricks for everybody

I was wrong, Brown Berets are La Raza Chicano Revolutionaries. So... Mexican nationalist communists? Facebook: azbrownberets

Garenteed I could take all these pudgy retards with just a deer rifle, to bad they would all run back to their safe spaces when the first one catches lead from 500 meters.

>Pistol
>Stock
Pick one. That's an ace stock, or some cheap clone of one.

I think he didn't see the shoulder piece, and thought it was just like a buffer tube cover for AR "pistols" with

Also makes it even worse considering she probably doesn't even have that scope zeroed in completely

I would possibly give her the dick, if you know what I mean.

>Blaming other side for your own aggression
>Brandishing guns due to escalation you yourself caused
>Counter protesting a peaceful gathering by bringing firearms
>Not being the bad guys

wew

if youre using the gun within 300 meters, you likely wouldnt want that sight, or a goddamn pistol grip. the gun is confusing, thats all.

Yeah, you also get debris and shit inside the magazine, leading to a jammed up action. And it depends on how you grab your mags, but most people I know grab them like swords, not daggers. It's personal preference, but I don't see many people do it the way she is.

I love it when 5.56 cucks put 2-15x glass on their rifles lol they think they will be making 800m shots or something

7.62 NATO for life

I would assume It makes it more difficult to align your eye to the scope. .

that's definitely brandishing

there are more pics and a lot of the others are doing the same thing.

just imagine if a pro-trump militia and a left-wing militia meet at an event...

>that fat kid with the plate carrier and sks

Conservatives have all the actual warriors. Commies wont be able to find anyone to train their soldiers when the shtf. Right wing death squads are much more likely

>has a plate carrier, no plates in them.
I've also never seen a stock like the one she has before. What's with the padding on it

Exactly. If she had a reflex or even just iron sites it'd be more believable. But this is just play acting. Gun theatre. That's a massive scope for an AR. U ain't sniping mofos.

Wouldn't shotguns be better for this?

I'm not serious, it's fucking retarded.

Its real. Basic forged uper and lower, 16 inch with some grainy looking A2 and a midwest industries rail m lok by the look of it. Ace full length stock to top it off and some cheap shitty scope, maybe a low end Leopold set incorrectly for length of pull.

Likely real but i seriously doubt its her weapon unless shes 6 foot tall with a giraffe neck.

i think its so you dont scratch anything when you fold it up

Are you going to post one?