Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe you've spotted the link

I'm 5'9 and I know I'm an arsehole, otherwise I'd have friends ahahahahahaha

>Hitler
>evil

Fuck off JIDF

I'm a 5'5'' manlet but have lot's of buddies. Come to Fuengirola and I'll get you some pals.

nah you're alright, I don't want any spice boy mates, mate

>freed the slaves
>apparently this is good now
rthedonald needs to get out

Donald and I are height twins!

because we're closer to hell

hitler didn't kill 12 million people and how is lincoln's emancipation working out for america so far?

disparage someone enough for something they can't control and eventually they'll hate everyone.

Also Communism.

>Stalin was evil

It was good, and he would've sent them back if it wasn't for booths dumbass.

I'm 6'3" and have killed millions. Checkmate

Masturbating doesn't count.

If the Southernfags didn't import thousands of monkeys then it wouldn't have been a problem.

Fidel Castro was 6'3.

You fucking communist.

Lincoln spoke plainly about the inferiority of the negro. It wasn't about muh-slavery, it was about economics. Unread plebeians please leave.

Washington was a limp-wrist who acquired his rank IN THE BRITISH ARMY because of his family connections. He was a traitor to his homeland. Oh and also a slaver who started the first real civil war over the tax of whiskey. That's right folks, George Washington took the lives of white Americans...over the cost of booze. Google it.

He ruined the German army STFU. The Germans might have won if not for his BS

>Wants more planes instead of better planes
>Stops the first jet with many times the speed/airtime
>Uses First rockets on civilian targets
>Nixes the production of the First Assault rifle
>The AK is based on this rifle
>Strips the 8th army of their armor
>expects them to take Stalingrad anyway
>Allows no retreat from Stalingrad
>Massive army dies
>Didnt push south through the ME to back up rommel
>Killed/removed all his best generals because they disagrees with his crazy ideas
>Used a ton of logistical capacity to try and move Jews around

Hitler saved the world form the Germans. Fuck him and fuck you for your ignorance.

This is true.

He killed over a hundred million people with an orchestrated famine to prevent rebellion.

He colluded to deny Trotsky power despite it being Lenins wish.

He's right you know

Nazi Germany would be a superpower today if a general had stood up to Hitler and told him not to invade Russia

When your strategy is to overwhelm your opponent with massive numbers in a very short amount of time, you can't do that after 3 years of war to the largest country on the planet

>Wants more planes instead of better planes
explain that
>Stops the first jet with many times the speed/airtime
Interceptors are defensive weapons, Hitler needed to bet on a miracle and as such, wanted jet efforts to be directed towards uncatchable bombers to take the fight to the allies.
>Uses First rockets on civilian targets
As opposed to what? They weren't that accurate to begin with. You're also ignoring the development of the Wasserfall and similar technologies.
>Nixes the production of the First Assault rifle
Once again, German doctrine revolved around the submachine gun and the machine gun as the offensive weapons. Rifles were considered defensive tools, as such Hitler saw them as defeatism given form. When people actually bothered to sit Hitler down and explain what it was he gave it his full blessing and had it renamed to sound even cooler.
>The AK is based on this rifle
Only similarity is in their shapes, the AK action is more similar to the Garand.
>Strips the 8th army of their armor
>expects them to take Stalingrad anyway
>Allows no retreat from Stalingrad
>Massive army dies
Lets just use that armor in an urban environment instead of fields, whats the worst that could happen? Also ignoring the general incompetence of Germany's Romanian and Hungarian allies.
>Didnt push south through the ME to back up rommel
Because africa was a lost cause and they needed to draw their force to a place where they could actually supply them.
>Killed/removed all his best generals because they disagrees with his crazy ideas
removed sure, but these were the same generals that wanted to blitz moscow and hope for GG.
>Used a ton of logistical capacity to try and move Jews around
it was either that or kill them, unfortunately he choice benevolence and was punished for it.

>dont invade Russia
>russia invades you
>france and england look the other way
>communism rules europe
brilliant plan von manstein

I think you forgot someone.

Where does 5'11" fit into this?

>5'9"
>manlet

They have more testosterone.

Napoleon Bonaparte was also 5'6" lol

he should've invaded Russia, he just should've waited until he could secure alliance with France and UK, or just invade the west, fuck Stalingrad and go for more pertinent targets. when east is conquered, hold the western line until the west agrees to let him be.

just *not invade the west

Isn't 5'9 serviceable for a chink?

174cm manlet here, im a pretty nice guy OP

Stalin was 5'6?
He could still beat the shit out of Hitler and Mao in a 1v2

>5'8/5'9
>short

Fuck off lanklets

Mate read any military strategy

You need interceptors for air superiority. Interceptors are not defensive. If you can't kill the enemy planes you can't bomb or have ground support.

>more planes instead of better planes
He stopped the production of jet fighters in favor of numbers to compete with Stalin. They had the ability to build them before the war. The Germans would have had complete air superiority with vastly superior range and airtime. They tried to implement them later in the war once the spitfires were killing all their bombers and stukas. However it was too late they couldn't field enough of them despite their success.

The rockets were accurate enough to hit a building. There were plenty of airfields/radar stations they could have been used on. Instead he aimed for london or Jewish villages.

Hitler never OKed the Assault rifle, and it was extremely effective in the first eastern offensive. After he cut it the generals tried to rename and get it through. When Hitler found out he removed it for good.

Africa was not a lost cause before he called Rommel back to Germany. In a critical battle the allies were pushing through the German minefields. A counterattack could have ended the allied offensive but they waited. Once Rommel came back to this he was furious.

Hitler was fixated on Stalingrad despite there being more important targets. If they had their armor and artillery they could have destroyed sniper nests instead of generally having to try to storm them/ small explosives.

Instead he sent the majority of the army to the heavily fortified Stalingrad and sent the armor to capture the Balkan oil fields.

Time and time again he sacrificed important logistics for symbolic measures.

His idiocy led to the Valkyries. After the failure they were killed including Rommel.
The ME was the majority of the British Oil supply.

'8/5'9
>>short
>Fuck off lanklets
Not our fault you lost the genetic lottery.

>A fucking leaf

Pretty sure Hitler was fucked either way. I think every war game simulation scenario has him losing, or I guess Nazi Germany.

You're on Sup Forums, you can't be that nice

Drake would probably lose in a 1 to 1 fight with a weab.

What if no Pearl Harbor til after europe is under nazi control?

That may be average in your gated Chinese community, but in white people places 5'11 is borderline midget tier

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!!! CHEMOTHERAPY TOOK MY ARYAN GENES AND FLUSHED THEM DOWN THE FUCKING TUBE!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 6'3 AND I HAD PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. NOW IM JUST A MANLET WITH A JEW FRO. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYY!!!?!?!??!!?

sorry i just need to vent.
for context: chemo made me lose my hair and the damage it did to my cells prevented me from growing for ~2 years.

Nigel Farage is 5'8".

>Mate read any military strategy
cute
>You need interceptors for air superiority.
No, you need actual planes that are available.
>He stopped the production of jet fighters in favor of numbers to compete with Stalin
Source? Even if it is real, 50 wunderwaffe jet fighters arent better than 200 fw-190s when the jets need two engines with a lifespan of 25 hours.
>They had the ability to build them before the war.
bullshit
>The Germans would have had complete air superiority.
They would have had 200 flying mechanical nightmares by the time of the invasion of france, the first blueprints for the thing were drafted in june of 39 and the first (prototype) engines weren't available until 1940.
>with vastly superior range and airtime
kek
>The rockets were accurate enough to hit a building.
a 5km wide building maybe
>Hitler never OKed the Assault rifle,
>"but once Hitler saw the MP 44 being demonstrated, he was impressed and gave it the title Sturmgewehr."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
>Africa was not a lost cause before he called Rommel back to Germany..
Rommel decisively lost el alamein, despite Hitler ordering him to give it his all. Even his last offensive in Africa at Medenine was ended by his own orders after suffering heavy armor loses. Rommel wasn't recalled until three days after that.
>Hitler was fixated on Stalingrad despite there being more important targets.
such as?
>Time and time again he sacrificed important logistics for symbolic measures.
Like ordering his Generals to focus on the 600,000-man soviet army waiting to encircle them instead of bee-lining for Moscow? Make no mistake, his generals were just as bad in that regard.
>His idiocy led to the Valkyries
No, the left-over elitism of the junkers is what led to Valkyrie.
> After the failure they were killed including Rommel.
Maybe don't commit high-treason in war time then?
>The ME was the majority of the British Oil supply.
if only they had someone to lend or lease them oil?

>Russia and Germany had non aggression pact
>Germany would have all the troops they lost in the advance on Russia to defend their new boarders
>Implying France and it's allies wouldn't fight for it's independence after the Russian assault took forces away from the western front of Germany
Read a book dumbass

putin is a manlet- probably 5'7

manlet's got it tough- gotta work harder at everything to be respected by giraffes

although we pwn you trees at running stamina and calisthenics

idk, Hitler made some poor choices, the whole north Africa thing was stupid, he had the mediterranean sea as a buffer and it just made it a hard position with difficult supply lines. He needed to recement and bolster the army before making these pointless pushes.

tl;dr Hitler's impatience is his downfall

Hitler was a fucking moron when it came to military strategy. If he kept peace with the Russians and didn't declare war on the US he would have had a fighting chance at taking over the continent.

okay, wow
>implying the US was the turning point of the western front
>implying Hitler declared war on the US
>Implying the blitzkrieg is a poor military strategy
I hope you're this retarded and I didn't just get super baited

>Russia and Germany had non aggression pact
all those tank factories and airfields on the eastern border were just for show right?
>Germany would have all the troops they lost in the advance on Russia to defend their new boarders
Borders that would evaporate when Russia invades them with US support.
>Implying France and it's allies wouldn't fight for it's independence after the Russian assault took forces away I I thought he meant just dont antagonize anyone.
>Read a book dumbass
lmao, tell me more about those inviolable non-aggression pacts you've read of

>implying the US was the turning point of the western front
it certainly wasnt the canadian juggernaut
>implying Hitler declared war on the US
technically he did, but the US was perpetrating aggressive actions for years beforehand without declaring war

John Adams was a Manlet (5'7). And you know what, my father was a CIA operative and he died in a plane crash defending this nation. Fuck you, you insensitive asshole

>Inviolable non-aggression pact
nigger, how do you think the Russian front started? Hitler fucked himself with that
>tank factories and airfield strips
Russia having forces to protect against a country that eventually invaded them? Why would they ever think they would need that?
>Border that would evaporate when Russia invades with the US
You're a retarded person, you completely missed all my points, the Nazis would have a force capable of defending themselves against Russia if they hadn't lost everyone that died in the assault leading up to and including Stalingrad
>It wasn't the canadians
No, it was the Russian advancement
>technically he did
technically he did
but after Pearl Harbor and america declaring war on their Japanese Allies Hitler didn't have much choice, allegiances like that were the reason the world wars happened

>my father was a CIA operative
As if a real son would say his father was that.

I think you missed what he did there, user

This is why no women want them.

I'm like 5'10 and I can be a dick but women just see it as me being alpha and straight forward. Lol

Fuck you he was a good man. Here is his picture. This is the face you mocked. Are you happy now? He died trying to stop a terrorist.

The only good thing he did was removing some kikes with an ice axe. But still he was a mountain roach scum of earth who hated slavs as much as those kikes and continued turning ussr population into expendable slaves and butchering those who refused to comply.

I thought it was cause they started burning the coal

>nigger, how do you think the Russian front started? Hitler fucked himself with that
It was either that or let the russians finish rearming with the weapons you were paying them in exchange for their grain.
>Russia having forces to protect against a country that eventually invaded them? Why would they ever think they would need that?
yeah, massive arms buildups along the border of the country that Stalin wanted to spread communism to is for self-defense.
>You're a retarded person, you completely missed all my points, the Nazis would have a force capable of defending themselves against Russia if they hadn't lost everyone that died in the assault leading up to and including Stalingrad
Germany was outnumbered 2 1/2 to 1 when the war started, they weren't going to win a war against that disparity unless they actively prepared to defend against it. And if they knew they planned to invade, it would more intelligent to attack them when they're vulnerable rather than try the innovative sitzkrieg.
>No, it was the Russian advancement
I forgot about the Soviet actions on the Western Front.
>but after Pearl Harbor and america declaring war on their Japanese Allies Hitler didn't have much choice, allegiances like that were the reason the world wars happened
Cant really fault him then. Not to mention the fact the US was already at war with Germany all but officially, with lend-lease, attacking u-boats and weather stations, and allowing pilots to participate in the Battle of Britain.

I'm a manlet (5'6) and I try to avoid most guys my height because they're usually angry, overcompensating losers.

It's why I prefer being short and skinny to looking like Joe Rogan.

I'm pretty easy-going and not evil at all, too.

Before I'm told to kill myself or get apologies for being a lost cause, I actually have a really cute gf and have always done alright with girls.

>5'10"
>women just see me as alpha

Keep dreaming kiddo

5'9 isn't manlet tier
5'8 is the cut off

It was the 6th army that died at Stalingrad.

5'6 reporting. hoping to be the next man to start a genocidal campaign.

Power complexes. Also Mao is above the average Chinese height, no?

>He killed over a hundred million people
>over a hundred million people
>hundred million people
>100 million people
>100 million
Why not 200 million? Sounds even scarier, both numbers are both far from possible.

Okay, kiddo.