Britpol Based Ayn Rand Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vyftaay-pFA [Open]

>Thread Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k [Open]

>Islamist Recruiters on the Streets of London
youtube.com/watch?v=nBS6vg4NX78 [Open]

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html
archive.is/JeDu0

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes
archive.is/ZvEDW

>Amber Rudd claims Whatsapp encrypted messaging is a terrorist hotbed and must be stopped (even though Vault 7 showed us that GCHQ can back-door your own back-door)
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/26/intelligence-services-access-whatsapp-amber-rudd-westminster-attack-encrypted-messaging
archive.is/HaXjr [yes it says Haxr]

>Theresa May: Terror and Hate Speech are joined, blames social media
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-socialmedia-idUKKBN16V1Q3
archive.is/SWXvq

>Boris: Google, FB and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/
archive.is/JghkP

>UKIP finished? Carswell: Job done, Farage: Not over
talkcarswell.com/home/job-done--thank-ukip/3237
archive.is/b1AMg

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/
archive.is/OtAoi

>March in London against Brexit [achieves nothing]
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-march-idUKKBN16W0J5
archive.is/d6UNE

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hard-gainer-extreme/10615587.html
vimeo.com/209349326
youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c
youtube.com/watch?v=IIKAe8Wi0S0
youtube.com/watch?v=_d5dPYHi17k
youtube.com/watch?v=tW3HN_pvbE4
youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
allpetbirds.com/best-pet-bird
youtube.com/watch?v=kGTjVaR3k1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((AYN RAND)))

First for Robot Wars

Should I buy a pet bird lads ?

First for Daisy

Love that image.

That's 2 or 3 nights of drinking a week though, not daily. Though I would agree that I probably am alcoholic.

It's a mix really, usually around 5%.

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hard-gainer-extreme/10615587.html

You want some of that lad. Seriously get some and use it every day. Don't replace a meal with it, have it as a mid morning drink.

>tesco_value_keira_knightly.jpg

New series already? Sweet.

Only if you're going to look after it and allow it freedom to fly around your house. Keeping it in a small cage all the time is a cunt move.

What bird?

vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326
vimeo.com/209349326

Karen

>not just digging up a wiggly worm and keeping it as a pet

WE WANT TONY!
WE WANT TONY!
WE WANT TONY!

Daisy Ridley is far more attractive than Keira Knightley.

Granted, Knightley did come first, so in that respect Daisy is the knock off version, but Daisy is far more attractive

>:)

i saw that picture change you sneaky bastard

are you a hilldawg shitposter?

>swapped one third way neoliberal with another
i can live with this.

syaro

Yes

Post your favourite ABBA songs lads.
I can't decide.

youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c
youtube.com/watch?v=IIKAe8Wi0S0
youtube.com/watch?v=_d5dPYHi17k
youtube.com/watch?v=tW3HN_pvbE4
youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

what bird would you recommend ?
I read canaries or budgies or lovebirds are best for beginners

you're not who i replied to

Why are all the terrorists cells in Birmingham?

Does your mother know (the difference)

Kaya is objectively Gods greatest creation.

Ayn Rand?

Did you mean (((Alisa Rosenbaum)))?

That's where a lot of muslims are.

Bizarrely not. I was surprisingly unprepared in image-terms for a Clinton win. (i.e. didn't save a pile of shit to post if Trump lost just to goad yanks for being cucked after we voted leave.)

Is S*aro an Anglo?

That's the same as 3.5-4 bottles of vodka over 3 days.

Do you get night sweats?

Well when you put it that way it sounds pretty retarded

I blame unemployment and being poor as fuck though.

Fair. Well played on stopping/cutting down.

Another great choice

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU

Marxism is a fundamentally economic phenomenon. Capital is a critique of Classical capitalism with some Hegelian Dialectical Historical Materialism thrown in, while Capitalism in its Classical and the Neoclassical form (which was in a way a critique of Marx's critique of Classical economics, the capitalists needed to reject classical economics because Marx had used it to critique capitalism) implicitly assumes that happiness is measured in utils, and is confined to the material. It is only in the vague new world of behavioral economics that we are starting to view man as he is, as opposed to homo economicus.

There are no economic outcomes that can be justified by economics itself. The judgement of economic outcomes must always be the conclusion of some external moral axioms, whether they be political or spiritual. The political must proceed the economic. Marxian and Capitalist ideologies believe that their systems are superior because they make people wealthier. In these two systems, political action is always in the service of the economic outcomes, for example: elimination of tariffs to make markets freer, or wage and price controls. It's a question of whether that prior ideology uses economics to serve a non materialistic end or a material one.

In these systems everything is reducible to matter. Once you go below matter there is infinite emptiness, they have reached the lowest metaphysical point. Heidegger and Guenon argued this also and their views on it are more articulate than mine, but they argued that the West must go through this age of nihilism and materialism before people can once again face their own being. The Nazis and Communists have been defeated but this is not the end of nihilism, since we live in Liberal Capitalism, and as Tomislav Sunic remarked, "Communism kills the body, but Liberalism rots the soul.”

>not considering the spider that occasionally appears on the wall a pet

unconfirmed but i suspect

isn't it truly amazing how people can have such varying and different preferences to women?

preferences are truly strange
i do not understand how you find that woman attractive
she is plain in every sense of the word

>the West must go through this age of nihilism and materialism before people can once again face their own being.
Oddly hopeful, if we ever do face it.

>Well played on stopping/cutting down.
Completely stopped m8. About a year and a half now. Don't want to be preachy but you really NEED to stop drinking. Its for the best m8

Not him but I really like the honest eyes she has. A lot of the time you seen blank or soulless look on women but when you get those big, expressive eyes, you're on for a winner

Is it weird that I've never watched anime in my life?

No. I watched it once and it was fucking awful.
Best thing about it was the theme tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM

Side note: Saw a roboteer on Robot Wars this evening with a jumper with this show's logo on it

iirc "beta", or sub-optimal/genetically inferior males will become attracted to weird, odd looking, or ugly women because they are unable to attract attractive, and genetically superior women. Their attraction to genetically-inferior women, which is against their instincts, increases their slim chance of reproducing. Apes do this too, and beta males will try become more attracted to asymmetrical and genetically inferior females. I wish I had Jamie to pull that study up, but that's what I can remember from it.

This is pretty gay but might help.

allpetbirds.com/best-pet-bird

Chances are though that it will recommend a canary. They're cheap and easy.

Nope. It doesn't really seem to have affected my health much aside from being overweight.

Her eyes are perfect.
>tfw ex was the spitting image of her

Plain girls are beautiful. But you're right in how preference is an interesting phenomenon.

literally me

watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, and Legends of the Galactic Heroes. If you don't like those, you won't like anime.

(p.s. I don't like anime)

Nuttall died too quickly

kike

You're right. I do intend to. But it's easier not to. I feel like I'm gonna need some assistance with it. Doesn't help that all my mates drink, the girl I'm seeing always wants to go out and do drinking stuff and that I love nothing more than a beer and a smoke in the sun.

What an interesting concept, it sounds very accurate.
Thank you for sharing

you should watch Death Note
it's about a narcissistic egomaniac who believes he can fix the world by killing people
you'd love it

thanks lad
it recommended a canary a lovebird and a "small parakeet"

have you owned birds before ?

>when you've had two bottles of wine and you want another drink

Why are British tolerating radical imams and preachers, even those who actively demonstrate their affiliation with Al-Qaeda?
Like, around here we demolish their houses and kill them (used to execute their families too in the 90s)

>inb4 Jordan Peterson releases a six hour video about Death Note & the Gulag Archipelago

The one time I went to a gay club with some friends to celebrate something with a gay friend, they played a ton of Abba.

I owned your bird last night

It's a sign of the state our country is in. Literally criticising these people openly can get you arrested.

>Al-Qaeda
they're NATO allies in Syria now though aren't they?

I got really drunk, listened to his Podcast with Alex Jones while I played the first Rome Total War, it was so comfy man...

I know lad, instead of drinking 10 pints a night 4 nights a week only do it 3 times a week and try drink 8 pints. Just slowly cut down that way you are more likely to succeed. I know its hard especially drinking with mates and buying rounds but it has to be done

>Paul Nuttall is reported to cover up the wound from the gunshot with make up, on the famous photograph which he provided us a copy of, he said of the Vietnam war: No event in American history is more misunderstood than the Vietnam War. It was misreported then, and it is misremembered now.

listened to that podcast earlier, was great

>it's about a narcissistic egomaniac who believes he can fix the world by killing peopleyou'd love it
Sounds like I would like it, you no me well. Where can I watch it?

Nah not myself but my grandma used to have about 100 of all different types. My favourite were the quails because they're hilarious. Uncle had a Macaw but that was a total cunt and cost him a fortune

Well not sure if they still get weapons from USA with Trump administration, but they've been receiving thousands of TOW missiles for example throughout the years

i don't know why i laughed out loud munegga, but i laughed out loud munegga.

who handholdless

w-what? So you have blasphemy law too, like in Canada?

(you)

Stop watching that low brow rubbish and get sum chinese girls down yer, lad.

"capitalism and communism are the two sides of the same jewish coin"

aren't quails like pheasants ?
also what was wrong with the macaw desu

>Nuttall is reported to have shouted "death to civics" in an altercation with the ex-UKIP MP, Douglas Carswell, who will stand against UKIP as an independent in a by-election. Nuttall then reportedly screamed "this one's for Hillsborough", before beheading Mr. Carswell. UKIP have declined to comment, but ex-UKIP leader, Nigel Farage released the statement "won't belong now".

I genuinely appreciate the concern. I'll do my best, if not for myself and my family, for you.

ngl his Alex Jones impression is REALLY good.

No, just hate crime laws. A guy once quoted Churchill through a megaphone in public and got arrested.

netflix (best quality)
otherwise, everywhere online
youtube.com/watch?v=kGTjVaR3k1o

Give me one, ONE good reason why you won't vote for the milkmans party.

That was Paul Weston iirc

Oh Christ what
Is Churchill Hitler now?

F

Yeh pretty similar to pheasants. They frighten easily and just trundle around looking annoyed and scared at everything. Good eggs though.

The macaw was aggressive and ignorant. Would just turn its back to you. And stole stuff and hid it which stressed my uncle out. Just a general prick of a bird.

He had an African Grey afterwards that was cool as fuck. But I think they're kinda hard work.

They pretend to be the centre party, but shunted to the left with Brexit. They're only getting worse. I reckon it's to win back student trust after the student loans thing.

>Paul Nuttall said of the events of September 11th: "I was just having my biscuits I got from the Window On World food bank like I do all the time when two fucking great planes hit the towers"

did they ever have any smaller birds ?
thanks for the info desu

I skimmed his whole manifesto but he's a pintsized politician, no big cheese. I will only vote for the creme de la creme.

Didn't this bitch die in public housing sucking on the welfare tit?? Why would I bother giving a shit about her?

What do you guys think was the most based period of British history?

THINGS

He became an orange booker when made leader.

Of all parties the lib-dems had the least pragmatic justification for becoming blairites, Literally all they had to do was be the slightly nicer face of things safe in the knowledge they'd never be elected and could tip a few bills one way or the other in a hung parliament, and they fucked it up.

If you don't do something, you're going to end up going into that pub every night for the rest of your life like the rest of those sad old fuckers, drinking themselves to death and wondering what the hell happened.