Remember what this fucker did to Trump with the migrant ban at court?? Yeah deal with him

Remember what this fucker did to Trump with the migrant ban at court?? Yeah deal with him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_government_officials_of_the_United_States#Judges_and_prosecutors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not your personal army faggot.

nice digits tho

KEK
I GIVE YOU MY ENERGY TO SLAY THIS CHINK-EYED DEMON
TAKE IT
REEEEEEE

Reported.

Enjoy your extradition hearing, leaf.

Insider fag go kill yourself

Not asking anybody to be my personal army desu, this man put an end to America being safe due to his court ruling, now its time to put an end to him. MAY KEK BE WITH US!!!

With any luck someone will find him. He deserves to suffer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_government_officials_of_the_United_States#Judges_and_prosecutors

Bump

U really dumb.........

FBI agent provocateurs aren't welcome around here

not your personal army fuckface. Day of the rake soon

Free speech, cunt. The threat has to be clear and present. Vague threats of violence aren't illegal.

hey CBS nice gay as fuck thread by the way

It was not our thread. We just used it as an example of fake news.

He's asking kek..

Wassup fellow 4channers? After we're done Shopping the Whopper and praising Kook, let's threaten some federal officials!

T, memeguy

>our

NYPA you faggot

nobody is going to witch-hunt for you just because you're too stupid and lazy to do it yourself

Trying to bait Sup Forums to get it shut down hmmm?

fuck off

Looks like a fucking hapa

This is why you don't rice-mix, folks.

Fax them memes like this

LMFAOOOO WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M AN AGENT??

For crying out loud, I found this picture on twitter a while back and posted it here, it's nothing personal bruh lol

You retarded leaf, you literally asked for us to "deal with him." First of all, not your personal army, faggot. Second, only somebody trying to get the board shut down would say this. Third and finally, sage.

Oh yeah this canacuck has so much to lose from this judge on a personal level...

You're a fucking idiot.

Did you see how your county is looking like? Italiastan is full of niggers and they keep coming.
In Feb numbers of illegals are doubled. Your daughter will beating Bongs and cover her head in Hijab.