Angry white men will defend this

Angry white men will defend this.

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/26/massachusetts-sixth-grader-going-to-bus-stop-cited-for-trespassing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

capecodtimes.com/news/20170324/harwich-student-served-with-no-trespass-orders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like she gets mad when other kids have fun

Visited a K-mart today to buy candy for an Easter party. All the hispanics working there looked washed and had fresh haircuts. The couple of white men working there were greasy looking, overweight with pimples all over their necks and face. What a fucking disgrace we have become. Even beaners care about themselves more than our people.

oh no! not no trespass orders! next they'll be pushing her into an oven.

to be fair she shouldn't be walking through random people's properties without permission
it starts small with 1 person but if it grows to more kids it will wear down a path in the grass and stuff

sounds like its just a legal warning at this point and if she stops trespassing nothing will happen

She looks like her lesbian moms dress her.

Do they breed SJWs now?

>A neighbor told the paper she was previously sued because a girl fell in her yard, and became concerned when she saw Autumn climbing over debris from a fallen tree.

should be illegal to dress a 6th grader like that.

when society starts treating people like niggers, they become niggers

>she

Well given our fucked up system makes property owners liable even if people trespass, they have a right to say no to trespassers. Plus, she looks like she needs to take the long route with how many twinkies she eats.

Good spread it far and wide.

>yellow-black-thumbs-up.jpg
Kid should have not tredded on mah property, bitch

Here's a crazy thought: How about we teach kids to....I don't know....

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES STUFF,!!!

as a homeowner, this is the shit that keeps me up at night, and turns me into NoFunAllowed with neighbors.

Tell me you did NOT just assume the gender.

That path over time, if un-rectified becomes a public path that the homeowners have to surrender to the state the logic being 'if you were living on that property, you should have stopped them from trespassing.

tl;dr squatters rights

So what you're saying is that beaners who take pride in themselves work at jobs only the lowest of white people would work at? Last time I went to k mart was probably 1996. You should feel ashamed.

Stop being a lazy shit. Take the 3 extra minutes to not walk through people's yard.

>Blanchard said she wonders if the fact her family is new to the area and she and her daughter have brightly colored hair [...] The mother has pink hair and piercings, while her daughter's hair has multiple colors.

Kill it before it lays eggs!!!
Oh, wait...

>blue/purple hair
>problem glasses

is it too late for this child to turn back.

Brightly colored hair? BEWARE!

Nobody gets mad about kids taking shortcuts to school, faggot. What is concerning is the possibility of child abuse. He or she is overweight and dolled up like a SJW. Future women's studies major. Sad!

>assuming her gender

And kek'd.

I don't want some obese little shit rummaging through my bushes. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

it's just hair color and glass frames

If you don't put a stop to it eventually the public will have an actual right to use your lawn as a public walkspace.

If people use your lawn to make shortcuts for long enough (same time span as squatting, so it varies) without you calling the cops on them, it will actually be illegal for you to build a fence because it will prevent the public from using your lawn as a walkway.

She violated the NAP SHE'S LUCKY TO BE ALIVE

Haha, niggers would be a peaceful and innovative people, if only they just had more money for them programs, right?

Oy vey, oy gevalt
Children being taught to follow rules.
Oh the humanity!
Next they'll tell niggers to stop stealing and Jews to stop exaggerating.

respect people's property you double nigger kid

>go to bus stop
>get sued
God Bless.

Wake up earlier and walk faster

>>I'm not responsible for myself, and it's the fault of society.
White people are truly lost now.

>that thing is a six grader

>Next they'll tell niggers to stop stealing and Jews to stop exaggerating.

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!

>11 years old
>already looks like an fat, aging lesbian cat lady

we deserve white genocide if this is what we do

Damn right I will.
My nigger neighbors do this all the time to my front lawn and it pisses me off to no end.

Fuck people that do that shit.
Seriously.

We spend our time and hard earned money slaving away keeping the place looking nice and some fucking god damn shitskin ape getting handouts moves in and tramples all over the fucking place.

Fuck these people.
STAY THE FUCK OFF OUR GOD DAMN LAWN.

I swear on my fucking grave. Next time it fucking snows I won't be using my blower to do their driveway ever again.
Fuck these people.

CASTLE

DOCTRINE
O
C
T
R
I
N
E

Checked

Kek approves of personal responsibility

Maybe try NOT walking through someone's yard? Or at the very least ask them first

Why report it? Should have shot at her

Fuck off, it's clearly a Gas Giant, I can tell by the pixels (orbiting her).

MORE MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL IS THE KEY TO ENDING BLACK VIOLENT CRIME

Get off my god damn lawn you filthy degenerate.

Glad my fucking home state actually did something about this freak rather than encouraged her faggotry

>Blue hair
Fucker shoulda stayed off somebody else's lawn.

Or maybe they should use the fucking sidewalk.

what a lesson to teach your kid

>if you complain enough the rules won't apply to you

and then

>it must be because we are different that we have so much trouble (white with coloured hair lol)

it really is a self fulfilling paradox with these people

I am going to go ahead and assume this does not apply to children.

>I swear on my fucking grave. Next time it fucking snows I won't be using my blower to do their driveway ever again.
KEK
U
C
K

Have we ever been at such a miserable state? The length people go out their way to stop a kid cutting through a few gardens is ridiculous. I remember doing this all the time when I was a kid, the neighbours would say hi too. Dystopian AF

Maybe you should have saved that money and moved somewhere they can't afford....

>Blanchard said she wonders if the fact her family is new to the area and she and her daughter have brightly colored hair may be causing neighbors to discriminate against them.
>"That's the only thing I can think of, which I think is ridiculous," said Blanchard.

>The 11-year-old girl said the cut-through shortened her walk to and from the bus stop, adding how she "just wanted to get home and be warm inside my house."

What a couple of self-centered cows. Fucking gross.

Racist bigots, why won't you let me on your property?

>All the hispanics working there looked washed and had fresh haircuts

Glad to hear that leaf since Trudeau agreed to take up to 20 million illegals from the US

She woulda been lynched, she come on my lawn

>Jews to stop exaggerating

Fuck you and the dump you live at retard.
Low IQ meme spewing animals like you ruin everything.

You aren't worth the shit on the bottom of my boot.
You are below scum.

In America we have actual lawns not just a fucking "garden" with half dead potted plants and a patch of weeds.

I spend hundreds on nutrients and grass seed as well as the labor I put in to keep my yard nice. When faggots want to impede on my property on a regular basis while potentially putting themselves at risk while doing do so I have every right to stop them. Going to the cops is the easy route since it's documented if the liberal degenerates want to harass you over it especially with their filthy kids if you were to confront over it like you could do in years past.

There's no such thing as property, bigots. Did they teach you nothing in school?

My state is rapid changing, they bus these low lifes in and give them these houses, most of them can't afford to stay very long so there is no community or respect anymore.

Just a bunch of nigs treating the houses here like a revolving door as one after another shits the fucking place up.

You're right tho, its about damn time to get the fuck out of here.

Oh, there's more.

capecodtimes.com/news/20170324/harwich-student-served-with-no-trespass-orders

>"They have asked her to walk around on the street and she ignores their wishes," the police report says.

This isn't Bongland.

>>Le racist maymay
Don't cut yourself on that edge boy

What a repugnant little creature

Kekekeekek
>mad at niggers
>do THEIR driveway

Typical sjw always looking for shortcuts in life at the expense of others. She looks like she would benefit from a few extra steps a day.

It's sad as fuck you feel the need for have a lawn like that. Really sad actually. It's so unnecessary and unnatural. I honestly think people only want that kind of shit because it's the done thing, or want to show off. Gj though on shitting that money away, I'm sure the neighbours will think highly of your grass blade quality.

seriously i knew not to walk through strangers' yards growing up. at one point, during middle school i found out a few minutes walking through the neighbor directly behind me's house but i knocked up and asked permission to cut through before ever actually doing it...

why is this stupid kid so coddled that 1. they think it's a problem that they're not allowed to walk wherever they please and 2. a "journalistic" publication would actually shine light on the story and craft headlines to elicit sympathy for the trespassing little shithead?

cutting through someones property. fuck her. when i was that age i cut through a neighbors yard to get to my friends house in the next neighbor hood over, but me and the neighbor had an agreement: as long as i don't mess anything up and only cross when him and his family are not in the back yard (since that was the area i crossed through). if you dont get permission, then it is tresspassing

>A kid walking through your lawn is apparently the same as squatting, breaking into your house, or burning down your porch
Never fail to be retarded Sup Forums, the world isn't black and white, there are limits and degrees.

>arrested for going to bus stop
>actually cited for trespassing on her way to the bus stop

Are we niggers now or something?

"Child arrested for crossing the street"
"Boy killed for going to church"

Like I said, they bussed into here. They come from apartments where they never had to do a single thing of upkeep or maintenance, just trashing the place and moving on.

The vast majority of them don't own lawn mowers even, etc. Its obnoxious.
A putrid little ungrateful ape like you wouldn't understand.

> girl goes on your property
> gets hurt
> sues you
> Wanting to prevent this and you are the bad guy

My riding mower probably cost more than your god damn car does, if you even own one, since I live in one of the richest counties in the entire god damn country so I not only appreciate a nice yard I can afford it. I also spent more on my riding mower than most do on a car since it's fun to drive around on my acre of land. I also brush my teeth regularly and own a variety of guns worth thousands of dollars.

Maybe do something about retarded laws that people regularly abuse to get compensation.

Sexist and racist? Wow I'm shocked at how much of a bigot you are OP

>violating the nap

Normal society:
>Hey girl, mind not trampling over my flowers when you walk through?
>Oh sorry míster, my bad, won't happen again.

In America:
>YOU FUCKING BITCH THIS IS MY PROPERTY GET OFF BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR FACE OFF
>FUCK YOU PIG I HAVE MY RIGHTS, MY FREEDOM
>I'M GONNA SUE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, SLUT
>HELP. HEELP, I'M BEING RAPED.

>The vast majority of them don't own lawn mowers even, etc. Its obnoxious.
>A putrid little ungrateful ape like you wouldn't understand.
Understand what? You worked for niggers for free, probably it was your initiative. When you were done with their driveway did you invite them over to fuck your wife? Fucking cuck.

Holy shit did you make that flag? The snakes head looks hilarious. Anyway, what I took from that is that you are so fucking lazy you need to sit down to cut your grass. How can someone that lazy make that much money? I'd never employ you anyway.

sad? you're too poor to maintain an attractive lawn and you're just going to pretend you're above it all? lmao, what a pitiful existence

why would you even hypothetically mention whether or not you'd employ him? you're obviously never going to be in a position to employ anybody

Actually, no, I won't.

also this

>Not understanding the joy of a well maintained lawn
Have you ever had a lawn in your entire life?

classic slipin jimmy my friend

she's lucky that i didn't unload 20 ceramic fragmenting twelve gauge SRS 3.5 inch magnum slug shells from my military model saiga 12-Kr with a laser attachement and red dot sight with a sideflip 2.5x scope from fifty feet away, turning her entire body into bloody swiss cheese with extreme prejudice, for violating my fucking rights and stepping on my fucking property. her parents are lucky that i haven't considered whether birthing and raising a fucking CRIMINAL is a violation of the NAP because if i considered that they were, it would be within my moral duties as a man, as a free man, to assault their house at night, silently, and to leap onto their bed as they slept with a stiletto dagger in each hand, plunging the eight inch double sided blade through their neck and their spinal column, thus avenging the trespass that they had caused, through careless negligence, to befall me.

Sounds about right.
/Pol acts like nigs are the only people who expect shit for nothing. Newsflash, white Americans are the most entitled people in the world, and think that by complaining that the rules should be changed just for them. STEM degrees are hard so they get liberal arts degrees which reinforce their own entitlement and victim complex. So now we have to import labor at all levels of the economy, from day laborers to silicon valley HB1s. You can't just point the finger at a race without seeing those same flaws in your own people, whatever race you are. That's the hilarious contradiction for such shallow racism, when these flaws are manifest in your own race you just dismiss it as another "them" aka SJW's. Don't you think that black people feel the same about nigs that you feel about SJWs?

>the world isn't black and white
Yeah there's also Spaniards which are an unfortunate mixture of both with a dash of Arab.
Those indianos were fine until you fucked them up with your genes.

There's a spectrum between an unmaintained lawn and spending hundreds on it.

fuck the big cities... get out!!! let the niggers kill all the lefty fags in those big cities (like Chicago)
get out!! save yourselves..
watch Colin Flaherty's channel on youtube

>liberals are now colloquial "white people"
>implying a culture entrenched in degeneracy didnt cause this
>implying this proves niggers aren't still worse

if this is bait it's 3/10 didnt even make me think

otherwise fuck off shareblue

>poorfag britbong doesn't know the joy of maintaining and taking care of a proper lawn
sad

>pozzed-out liberal whore has her terrible kid play all over your lawn
>ask brat to quit
>it doesn't
>take issue with law enforcement
>whore mother finally gets involved by crying to news

What a fucking nightmare.

I do defend this, though I am neither angry nor white

>she looks like she gets mad when other kids have fun
She looks like the kind that's a shit and has been reinforced in being a shit by encouragement from mom. Dollars to Donuts say dad is not in the picture.

it's what her mother likes

I always kinda sneaked by and kept my head down. Maybe if she didnt look like a fucking degenerate they wouldnt have minded