Alt-Light vs. Alt-Right

What are the main, distinguishing differences between these two philosophies? Who are the practitioners of each?

To me alt-light is anti-Muslim and alt-right is anti-Jew.

As a Jew myself I cannot support the deportation, segregation, or genocide of my own people, even if I am disgusted by the corruption and political agendas of some of them.

How do you distinguish them? Do you associate with either term?

Pic Unrelated

Alt right is anti "establishment" and alt left doesn't exist, if so it's neo liberal keks

>As a Jew myself

Alt-Right is a catch all term that Hillary tried to popularize as "Everyone who's against me, who happens to be a Nazi".

Alt-lite: civic nationalism
Alt-right: ethnic nationalism

Just so we're clear before some faggot responds, Alt-Right existed before Hillary, but no one cared nor knew.

Basically this

alt-light is just a made-up bit of nonsense for a Jacobin article.

And sure, there a difference between Spencer's nonsense and chan culture, but it's not a matter of degrees or enthusiasm.

Basically posting pictures of the guy you think is cuter. Jesus fucking Christ you are the biggest latent homosexual I have ever seen in my life

but then what the ethnicity of a country like USA where the early settlers were english, scots, germans, irish etc

>Alt-light: actual niggers larping as nationalists
>Alt-right: actual coal burning fags larping as conservatives
>far-right: sensible and well adjusted white nationalists with a sense of duty towards his race
newfags dont be a fag enabler or civic nationalist, put this alt-right business to bed.

White nationalist is a far more loaded term likely to lose you jobs/friends than alt-right or just being merely anti-Islam. Also then you have to distinguish between views on Jews: Which wild illegal fantasy do they wish for, segregation, deportation, or genocide?

Jew.

Left is tetarded virtue singling Autists.

Right is the smart ppl,with guns.

I literally said that in the first post.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew.
Your days are numbered, Kike.
:)

>millions of Muslims streaming in per year
>Muslim mayor of biggest city
>expect to be able to clear out the Jews

Maybe when the Muslims become a majority there.

MSM has been calling the alt-right extreme bigots and tiny raycists who hate the educated nigger.

why not just call a spade a spade and stop caring what others think about you, your not like one of those liberals who lean a certain way because everyone tells you its the right thing to do.

Muslims don't do shit. It's the whites you should (and do) fear. Even my normie friends talk about Jews now. There's a mass awakening happening.

oy vey

A lot of people don't want to lose friendly, family, or work due to expressing their political opinions openly. I think that is reasonable. Certainly I support people being able to say whatever they want, but that isn't the reality.

If they are coming after NEETs such as myself they are wasting their time. Going after corrupt aristocracy in general should be their focus; it is disproportionately Jewish but there are plenty of evil wealthy globalist Christians as well.

>as a jew
You have to leave