On immigration

Hear me out anons,
I've seen lots of arguments against mass immigration about economics, how they are strain on our public sector, downward effect on wages, etc., and I am here to tell you that THESE ARGUMENTS WILL NOT WORK.

The reason is that there are so many ways you can create a system where you can fix these potential downturn effects(which are not huge at all according to mainstream economic research).
Immigrants strain to public system? make them pay more taxes than natives to even it out
Downward pressure on low skilled wages? make low skilled immigrants pay extra tax and compensate native low wage earners

And you can imagine how for every possible negative economic impact there is a VERY easy fix that allows the left to reach a 'middle' way and make it seem like they are offering a good solution.

The ONLY argument that will win the long term strategy that can win is to shift discussion towards culture. Immigrants from the 3rd world don't share your culture, dont share your history, dont share your ideals and almost no native would want to live in a neighbourhood full of people you share almost nothing in common..

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=g4bftQ4xxFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>make those people getting paid under the table pay more taxes!

immigration IS canadian culture dumbass. if you dont like it immigrate to the US faggot

>Immigrants from the 3rd world don't share your culture, dont share your history, dont share your ideals and almost no native would want to live in a neighbourhood full of people you share almost nothing in common..

100% correct.

listen, I have nothing about immigration in general, but cities like Vancouver are already 30% Chinese for example , just at what point is it going to turn from a Canadian city with Chinese immigrants into Chinese city on Canadian soil?

how can you have a chinese city on canadian soil? that by itself is a contradiction. Canadian culture is being accepting of other cultures this has never been a problem

Fuck off Chink, this country was built upon French, English, Scottish and Irish culture and anyone who tells you otherwise lied to your face.

OP the taxes argument could actually work because doing that to them would in all likelihood significantly reduce the numbers who come. Low skill workers barely pay any income tax at all, just making them pay 25% of their income will make most go elsewhere to begin with.

>Canadian culture is being accepting of other cultures
of other cultures that are also accepting of other cultures! AKA mostly western cultures What if this other culture is not accepting or wanting to integrate?

Do you really want to roll the dice on Africans not coming from extreme poverty environment because they'd earn 15% less than normal low wage earners? So much downside with very little upsides IMO

15% was a number I pulled out of my ass. My point was it'd actually do good for disinsentivising immigration even if it's not a proper solution to the problem for a one shot end to it.

canada is a non country desu
>What if this other culture is not accepting or wanting to integrate?
what do you mean by integrate

Fuck off back where you came from. I don't even care if it's Europe, we don't need shits like you here.

make me dude im fucking jacked

Mass immigration is to increase GDP.

Add 30k people on the dole and you have 30k more people buying shit, doesn't matter if they live in a shanty on the edge of town - if they're receiving dole payments and spending that money, that money can be added to GDP, ?, PROFIT.

It's all our gov's care about, ultimately all political ideals translate to economic systems. Till that changes we should expect more of the same, no one actually cares about who they are or the culture as long as they are spending money which in turn increases the federal gubberments economic success.

AHAHAHAHA le ironic progressive libtard defeatism post is so gOOD i love it!!!

I'd like to see how well your being jacked does against a shotgun.

True free market or Keynesian? Which is better?

/thread

We saw what your kike plan was a long time ago man.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

Canada YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=g4bftQ4xxFc

White folks, especially on the left, are not honest about race. Or each species of Man. The still have this white man's burden programmed into them & Marxist ideology that is complete bigotry and cancer other groups have it in their own way and it is what it is nature. This does affect whatever group of people you invite into your society. Mostly it has been for the better. But America was an experiment, not a rule. It still is very much an experiment. For all the criticism deserving many cases. It can be said of every country every race at one point or another to varying degrees. It would seem that our Politicians forget when you invite the best you get the stupid as well. How much is a serious question that needs common sense action? Loss of habitat usually is the death of a species.If leftist call the heartland that feeds the world and creats wealth a bunch of inbreed rednecks. That tells you one thing they are still bigots. What they fail to realize is that every group is entitled to be stupid it is not a crime and never should be as they learn and become better in most cases. But the danger of letting in large amounts of it are obvious to anyone that still has a sense of self-preservation yet alone preserving species in nature wich is a left position oh wait again they only like the cute species.

good post. But i think its important to use culture instead of race, as arguments based on preservation of race are way too easy to smear.

That is what I'm talking about honesty. Each species is valuable in the fight for human survival. Culture is either on the rise or on the decline. A species is singular and unique.

Nice

>Finland is roughly 97% European/white
>that 3% of non-whites caused a 4 point drop in IQ

Fucking. Niggers.

Also something to note is that Finland's birthrates start to really tumble down into the negative zone after mass immigration begins. Perhaps it's not a 100% correlation but the importation of foreigners and the subsequent white flight (Finn flight) that occurs as natives leave ghettoized neighborhoods often has a negative impact on births.

It is very likely that white births in the USA will increase by several hundred thousand over the next decade if Trump is successful in removing illegals and the most useless third world legal non-permanent residents (so let's say the shitskin population decreases by about 18 million including anchor babies who voluntarily go home or are deported to Mexico because they have no adult family here). Additionally of course Trump is pushing against causes of early white death like heroin and pushing for lower tax rates for people with kids.

Finland's native population would probably see a rebound in births if the 3% (probably 3.5% now) non-white population was removed. Though possibly it would also be necessary to curb immigration from Russia too.