How do you solve the Israel-Palestine conflict?

"The Israel government believes that the conflict is about terrorism, not territory. The Palestinian people believe that the conflict is about territory, not terrorism. The Palestinian people believe that they have a right to defend their property and the land of their ancestors, which territorial claim is also made by Israel.

THumP® disagrees with both sides of the conflict and maintains that the conflict is about both terrorism and territory. Each side terrorizes the other through violence, whether on the offensive or the defensive. Each side makes a claim to territory that should have nothing to do with religion, ideology, or anything else but humane and just principles.

Therefore, the Humanity Party® proposes the following long term solution:

The U.S. will continue to aid Israel if it is attacked in any way, by any means, but with its own military intervention, if Israel requires it. However, the U.S. will not give any money directly to Israel in support of its military power. Instead, the U.S. will give each Palestinian a HuMane Debit Card that will allow each person who receives a card to receive the Five Basic Necessities of Life: healthy food, clothing, housing, health and mental care, and education."

Excerpt from: voicehumanity.tumblr.com/post/158856286694/the-humanity-party-s-solution-to-the-conflict-in

Don't slide my thread you stupid idiots.

sheeeit almost got six in a row

bump for THumP

such a fair and reasonable approach causes cognitive dissonance for many Sup Forumstards.

Anyone who talks about terrorism of the Palestinians against the Israelis while justifying the terrorism of the Israelis against the Palestinians (paid for by the good goyim Americans) is a shill.

Kill all Arabs.

hell man i don't know who's shilling who anymore.

>Kill all Arabs.
Let's just all kill each other and there won't be any problems.

literally just stop supporting either side and let things sort themselves out, rule of might

You don't. You let them prey on each other until a long scale civil war blows up and one of the two perishes. Then a military intervention would be enough to cleanse the rest and the holy land is retaken.

kill all of them

Holy shit, can anybody samefag more?

kick the "palestinians" out.....egypt, jordan, lebanon, seria, & suadi arabia can take them in with ease...or if they prefer death then kill them should they not go

This has already been decided.

In 1946 not only were we NOT supporting Israel we were actively arms embargoing them
while destroying tens of thousands of fighter aircraft, tanks, armoured vehicles, guns, ammonitions, and war material
Know what they did?

Fucking CIRCUMVENTED the embargo, smuggling war material across Europe to be hastily deployed with aircraft largely flown by non-Jewish volunteers.

Eventually the US got a fucking clue and started supporting Israel, because Israel is pro-America, and the Arabs are Russian proxies.

Everyone talks about Israel getting free money.

It's not about the Arabs, though Israel deals with Arabs far better than the US can.

America is bribing Israel and Egypt to stay pro-America, and thus anti-Russia.

A vote against Israel is a vote against America.

Nuke the entirety of the Middle East and then they'll have nothing to fight over

Give it to the kikes, at least they are not muzzies.

this poster is jewish

Muslims are everywhere. You nuke their cousins and they'll bring the rabble to your doorstep

you can't bump your own thread you tard. and unfortunately this post won't bump it.

the obvious solution is to just cluster bomb the shit out of the region and let the survivors fight over the scraps.

Although glassing the entire region from Jerusalem to Mecca is enticing...

Great idea, Eugene.

exile all muzzies. arabs can stay if they leave islam.

You still trying to shill that bullshit alt-left humanity party garbage?

Ayn Rand definitively answered this question.

>In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.

I guess you expect me to pay for Palestinians basic needs when I'm struggling to pay Obamacare for my family and having to keep myself from having more children, right?
Go fuck yourself.

Christians

quite simple really: the US and Russia both exterminate/subjugate the local populace and split the land and resources 50/50, as is deserved by all parties.

also, sage, you faggot

Kill all Jews and Arabs and then colonize the area with whites.

Hamas needs to lose power.
Israel needs to stop treating Palestenians in Westbank like shit.
Israel needs to loosen the the blockade on Gaza.
I don't know what to do with Jerusalem. Israel has annexed it according to its laws and acts like it completely owns the place. If they just build settlements on East Jerusalem then it would be manageable but they keep on building shit on Westbank.
Then there's the "Palestenian" refugees who no arab country wants since they are niggers of Arab world. Apartheid is thrown at Israel which I agree in some aspects but the treatment of the "Palestenian" refugees by other Arab countries is worse where they literally cannot go to some schools under the law.

I think the two state solution is the only reasonable way. Why would you want Jihadists to become fellow citizens?
There are tons of stable countries living beside countries that hate each other. A country with people that hate each other just leads to civil war. What Israel is doing right now is pretty pathetic. They are sucking up to Asia and Russia knowing they look the other way towards human rights violations unlike the west who are legitimately good allies but can't continue on supporting a country that treats a couple million people like shit.

THumP doesn't fit into the left-right paradigm.

LEVEL 1
>palestine belongs to israel you guys

LEVEL 2
>palestine should declare its own state

LEVEL 3
>give palestine tO SAUDI ARABIA

LEVEL 4
>palestiNE STARTS A FUCKING EMPIRE

LEVEL ???
>USA ANNEXES PALESTINE

true, Muslims want establish another failed Islamic totalitarian state that would cleanse the few Jews and Christians who still live here.

Leftist are all liars

Israel shouldn't exist, neither should any other state which enforces similar policies.
This is imperialism.

"basic needs"
those Palis have a higher standard of living than most Arabs, they are MORE obese than you Americans

>Five Basic Necessities of Life: healthy food, clothing, housing, health and mental care, and education
Four of those are not necessities for life.

that's just another swedefag who believes the pallywood :D

There is nothing wrong with killing Jews or Christians.

But if you don't let them make their own failed state then you would have to end up annexing them which would lead to having to annex the "refugees" from other Arab countries which there are several million of them. A fuck ton of them are already Jihadists who are die hard shariah law lovers.

We post pictures of Muhammed like this one and watch the Palestinians chimp out xD

Might makes right, or at least did. Brits gave them the land, it's their land. It happened, there's no going back. If it's not an ethnostate then there's no reason to call it Israel or have it set up in the first place. The idea was for a state specifically for Jews. Kick the Palestinians out entirely to Jordan and be done with it. That's all.

Brits should have set it up as a Christian state though. What could have been.

Oh great masters of the lie, tell me more about pallywood.

It's easy, you take all those armored bulldozers Israel have, and just push Palestine into the ocean.

america never let Israel win so the Arabs won't be too dissatisfied and won't "share" their oil and move to the russian side

I thought Mexico was the highest

all of israel vs all of palestine

no guns, no any weapons, no armor

fight starts at sunrise

ends when one side over powers other or both sides get scared shitless about continuing as other neighbouring countries show threats towards them

In all seriousness tough, why don't you just side with the russians?

Most of you actually speak russian.

shelter, food, ability to protect yourself

>"Consequences will never be the same."
kek

brainwashed Czech, Palis got their own institutions police prisons schools etc in the west bank, Israelis are not allowed to go to their territories, why do you buy all of the garbage the media is selling to you?

Israel occupied less than 1% of the fakestinians. that is a fact

Who seriously gives a fuck about the Palestinians? Even the leftists don't think them able of civilized behaviour or agency. They deserve everything the kikes do to them.

Jerusalem.

do a favor to the world and die mormon

draw a line on a map, call it a border, then build a wall along it. Keep both sides on their side of the border.

because the russians refer to side with iran and they are a 3rd world country, Gaza has a higher life expectancy than Russia.
Texas economy is larger than Russia's

Brits didn't set it up. Kikes who controlled Britain did.

I'll die in 2087. I'll be 101 years old.

You are describing an escape plan.

LOL where do you Europeans get this nonsense from?
Why would Israel "have to import millions of Arabs from other countries" ?
Your way of thinking is so irrational

It's easy to try to shift the blame, especially 80 years after the fact. The simple fact is that it happened and was allowed to happen.

Is Israel aiming for a one-state solution of some kind? Otherwise what is the reason for the settlements?

>Israel occupied less than 1% of the
>using the 1% myth
Sure you've built only in 1% of the land but that doesn't include all the fenced off roads leading to the settlements. Since the roads are fenced off for "security" reasons Palestenians can't get to the other side making the whole area like a web of annoying navigation

The question is not "what to do", but rather "why do anything about it".
Let them kill each other for all I care. I've got bills to pay.

the settlements are there in order to prevent a x10 Gaza in the heart of Israel

There is no Palestine, only goat fucking terrorists squatting on Israeli land.

Nuking them should do the trick

Seriously who gives a fuck? Let them shit on each other for all eternity, not like it matters.

yes they can get from hebron to ramallah quiet easily, again, the media is lying to you 24/7

Israel never annexed any "palestinian land" because it never existed, they never had any state here,never existed as a people before the 60's. it was a Hashemite occupied territory until 1967

The fact that you don't spend most of your time discussing Jordan, which is already a Palestinian state with Pali majority and much larger (in land) than Israel, proves you don't care about the Palis, but just use them as a weapon against Israel

I hope both sides kill each other.

I'm more in favour for Israel but their existance and war will deport more sandnigger to europe and that a big fucking no-no.

Prefer that likes kill palestinians and their arab neighbor will destroy kikes.

why you don't want to became a polygamous God and have thousands of little Jesus? Please fuck off you unchristian scum, your prophet Joseph Smith is the american Mahomet, a guy full of bullshit, a polygamous and a pedo

>Why?
There are millions of Palestenian refugees living in other Arab countries under UNRWA. Due to their specific circumstances they will never be assimilated into their hosts countries and are stuck in limbo waiting to return to a future Palestenian state. If you remove that option the Palestenians they will chimp out and demand their host countries to throw them back to Israel.
Palestenian refugees are generally treated like shit and due to lack of options end up being Jihadists. A reason why lots of ISIS members are Jordanians

and those roadblocks are only active when there's terrorist, no terrorism, no checkpoints, and even a completely open border with Israel, which is what the palis had with Israel in gaza and the west bank until 2000-

europe almost never sides with israel and gives billions to arabs, sanction israel when it defends itself, this pic is retarded, you've been sucking arab oil for decades, it's also why you give so many muzzies visas&passports

the book of mormon is shitty fanfiction

Ignore it and stop throwing money at it and maybe it'll go away.

And Israel never existed until the early 20th century.

You mean a boat full of Larry David clones didn't sail to America?

no there are exactly 0 Fakestinain refugees, this is not 1948 nor 1960.
Arab countries use the Palis as a weapon and created a fake "refugee" status just for them.
that's why you got 2 agencies for refugees, one for 6.9 Billion people, another one just for Palis where you automatically inherent your refugee status even after 100 years

>nuke both of them.

don't make bullshit claims that unpopulated area is "Palestinian"
there is no palestinain people

Ahem.

We still get people and the palestinian community here receives them, granted it's a lot less than before but still happens.

yes they did and then they built thousands of gigantic cities but God removed any prove of it to prove your faith

>Jordan is already a Palestenian state argument
Well sadly it isn't and it wasn't established to be one. It was established as a Jordanian state it just happened to have lots of Palestenians. The rulers of Jordan are a minority but they have no intentions of relinquishing their power.
That's just paranoia talking. Europe actually likes Israel it's just that they don't like it when their friend treats others like shit. France and UK are pretty pro Israel and the most anti Israel country is Ireland who actually likes Israel and just want the Palestenians not to be treated like shit.

Most of those "Palis" you are referring to are not even Arabs, they are Christian Arameans/Maronites and other Arabized people

I follow a very simple procedure (as a canadian muzzie)

>highest pedo count = bad guys

therefor palestine has got to go.

"With their HuMane Cards in hand, Palestinians will not be crowding the check points into Jerusalem to go to work, but to spend U.S. dollars and increase the wealth of the Israeli people who provide the goods and services. The Palestinians will have their choice of good doctors and hospitals, good food, basic clothing, and good education according to the desire of the Israeli people to provide these things for them. And if the Israelis refuse to open their borders and provide these goods and services to the Palestinian people, then U.S. corporations and companies will help the Palestinian people set up their own free market economic system that will accept the billions of U.S. dollars that back their HuMane Card purchases.

The Palestinian people will be required to lay down their arms, their rockets, their rocks, and their knifes. If any Palestinian uses or supports violence in any way, the U.S. will take away that particular person’s card."

Well too bad since UNRWA exists. I don't like it but it exists so Palestenian refugees exist which is a problem that has to be dealt with.

Remove everyone from there . Nuke it so no more " MUH JERUSALEMMM MUH SACRED LAND " fuck off you fucking twats . Put jewsrael somewhere in the USA , i m sure amerigans will be happy to have thei greates ally there .

They look arab.

if you really wanna know how ridiculous your arguments are, and how much the european elite hates jews,search dror ben yemini on youtube

>there is no palestinain people

Previously referred to as the Philistines in your own fucking written history. Stop making up alt-facts to suit your narrative.

>Stop making up alt-facts to suit your narrative.
How is he supposed to defend his case then?

nope, the philistines were greek people, the palis are using a distorted HEBREW name for their fake people

"look arab" you think that 100% of the middle east is arab?
Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula

So why don't they call themselves "Philistines?"
Even Yassar Arafat was born in Egypt.

The terrorists that are there now are refugees from Jordan, not the nomads that actually strolled through the country