Rapeville High School

A Maryland High School let some illegal immigrant men enroll as students and, surprise, they raped a 14 year old girl. The superintendent's biggest worry though? Those RACIST parents who don't want their kids raped.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/24/jack-smith-md-schools-superintendent-condemns-raci/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Rapeville High School&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=maryland prison population by race&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to your article there were threats to shoot Mexicans on his campus so yeah it's entirely appropriate for him to speak out against racist rhetoric in light of that.

He shouldn't have allowed illegals in there to begin with and so people are rightfully angry now some poor kid has her childhood ruined because of it

I'm sure lecturing the public after getting one of his students raped is the right way to go. Immediately resigning is how this would have been handled all of 5 years ago

And who says "racist rhetoric" around here? Kindly kill yourself on your way back to plebbit

>According to your article there were threats to shoot Mexicans on his campus so yeah it's entirely appropriate for him to speak out against racist rhetoric in light of that.

Why are illegals even going to school. They're criminals under the law.

Idiots who permit Illegals to attend public schools should be fired.

There's nothing to justify making threats to shoot up a school.

>it's entirely appropriate for him to speak out against racist rhetoric
That's where you are dead wrong shitskin. This shit might fly in England but the US is a proud nation. case in point = Trump is president.

this illegal shit really needs to be handled. I'm fucking sick of people who get better treatment while contributing nothing and in fact destroying our way of life while they are here (illegally)

>There's nothing to justify making threats to shoot up a school.
It's all good, just government educators allowing illegal rapists to roam the same public schools our children go to.

No biggie.

If it's harboring rapists, yes there is

>BTW i'd like to shoot you too

>Idiots who permit Illegals to attend public schools should be fired

You mean shot. Should be shot.

>There's nothing to justify making threats to shoot up a school.
yeah, raping a 14 year old girl is no big deal. These men are impoverished!

>this illegal shit really needs to be handled.

This illegal shit is exactly why Trump was elected over Clinton.

I just hope he can pass shit without Government lackeys standing in the way.

Still doesn't justify threats to shoot up a school.

You can call for him to be fired, you can demand stricter immigration control, but there is NO justifying threat of gun violence.

>You can call for him to be fired, you can demand stricter immigration control, but there is NO justifying threat of gun violence.

There's also no justifying allowing Illegal rapists to go to the same schools as citizen children.

Put them in an illegal-only school or deport them.

Sure? But this is in response to the threat of gun violence which is not justifiable. I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing.

Normally I couldn't give a fuck but this shit seriously pissed me off I hope an ICE agent beats the fuck out of this guy and I legit feel bad for the girl because this could have been prevented

>According to your article there were threats to shoot Mexicans on his campus

Surely this hate crime won't turn out to be a hoax perpetrated by the left

It's now or never, now or it's over really. We thought niggers were bad, but these fucks are on a different level. They fuck us way worse than dindus on welfare.

You are correct, threatening murder isn't justified. Neither is prioritizing policing the reactions of angry parents over GETTING THE FUCKING RAPISTS OUT OF YOUR SCHOOL!

What does that have to do with his statement? He should have resigned the minute this story broke. The police would then be doing the public talking. You have to see this, right?

AMERICA YES

FUCK OFF OUTTA HERE SWEDE REEEEEEE

"It's not fair! It's not just!" said the girl as the Mexicants yanked down her pants...

Sorry a bunch of Mexicans did NOT get shot up.

A girl DID get raped by illegal aliens.

Do you understand why it's outrageous for this moron to only show outrage for the former and not the latter?

pretty sure the supreme court requires them to allow illegals in school
they even require them to be mixed in with regular students

>Sorry a bunch of Mexicans did NOT get shot up.
You don't threaten a school with a shooting. Why is this difficult for you to understand?

>Do you understand why it's outrageous for this moron to only show outrage for the former and not the latter?
The article is about his outrage at the latter. That does not mean outrage about the former did not happen.

Fucking idiot.

Hasn't Jack Smith been forced out of office yet?
Sup Forums step up your game.

You're so dense. No one is justifying school shootings. They are angry at the superintendent for his outrageous priorities and relative lack of empathy.

You guys are retards, you can't just propose a Mexican Colombine for something that is a police matter. Yeah this shitstain should be deported, along with the rapist, but calm the fuck down.

you = pussy

Justify this.

no illegal wetbacks = no crimes by illegal wetbacks

People like you need to be Put down publicly, North Korea style.

"But dur yeah someone got raped but hurrrrrr durrrrr school shooting threats so let's forget about the rape HURRRRRR DERRRRRRH!!!"

Jesus Christ. That poor kid.

Are you implying that the left would do things like threaten violence, destroy Jewish cemeteries and burn black churches just to push their narrative?

How dare you, sir!

imagine this was your daughter, raped by illegal immigrants. too bad rape doesn't carry a death penalty

Fucking disgusting.

Here's the problem.
By law they have to accept what's coming into the school and can not ask about legal status. Thanks to Obamas dumb nignog we have these taquito dildos raping our kids.

Someone needs to take a baseball bat to that niggerloving smug lefty

someone really needs to go put the fear of god into there fucking hearts of these piece of shit leftist mayors. seriously fuck these shitheads

>Justify this.
The only thing being justified here is the day of the rope, brother

>Bane is a big guy
>Not for her
>For you

>"Wow that's pretty hot stuff"
- Bernie Sanders

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. A society that does not protect it's children has no future.

>We know she wanted it because all women want to be raped

Also why women's opinion's shouldn't be valued.

The filthy spics should die.

>My finest rape fiction couldn't compare with those strapping Rockville men

It almost like when you let refugees come in and pretend they're 15 and give them a bunch of free shit they think they can get away with anything so they just rape everyone they want.

>nu/pol/ wouldn't lynch this spic

Send the dude to prison. They will kill him.

Marylander here. Based on our past, this shit will be swept under the rug in a month. It all depends on how pissed off Hogan gets, if you want these spics to suffer email him.

>It's almost as if not all of us live in Maryland

No hope for rioting or street justice?

You don't ignore rapes and try to draw attention away from them by sensationalizing comments made by angry people pissed off that your shitty policies lead to children getting raped.

Maybe if this was Baltimore and a nig got raped. Nearly everyone not in Appalachia is a bleeding pussy liberal. I did notice a lot more Trump signs than Hilary signs during the election though so it might be turning around.

The victim is a legal immigrant, probably a Mestizo. There's no race riot because its likely a brown-on-brown crime.

>go to school
>get raped

>14 year olds born after 9/11

>brown on brown

By pol standards wouldn't that make this story a moot point? Why is there even a thread?

Everyone outside of your state is outraged and disgusted.

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

Call your Gov!
Call that idiot superintendents office!

if they would have waited longer they could have been 21-year-old seniors

They are going to be raped to near death in prison mate.
A lot of inmates reaaaalllly hate sex offenders especially when it involves children. They have daughters and families too.

These two boys are nor going to have a good time

Broom up the intestines, die from internal bleeding or disentary. If you survive that maybe hiv or longterm abuse followed by entertaiment kill.

Friendly reminder that Jack Smith conned Calvert County out of $500,000 because he and his lawyers decided to gyp them and alter his contract and now he gets paid retirement for life from them even though he was only superintendent of their schools for like a few months.

Who knew you could get so rich off being a public school superintendent and not even doing your fucking job?

This guy is the Hillary Clinton of schools.

That sounds like work user.

>rape a 14-year-old in the US
>get deported to a country where the age of consent is 12

Please are you really this retarded or just pretending? The prison will be filled with Latino rapists just like our heroes, they probably already know most of them from their gangster days in Guatemala.

Please stop being so dumb. Please I beg you.

Mates dad did some time a few decades ago.

Kiddy fiddler got sent to same prison.

Him and another guy shoved four boxes worth of sharpened pencils up his anus. Guy died of internal bleeding.

These beaners are gonna wish they were just raped.

Good point
Spics aren't like white men, or even niggers
They protect rapists in prison

How are they even allowed to enroll in public school without citizenship or a green card or something?

Woah, cool it with the racism dude.

Liberals is how. Once you understand that the left genuinely hate the west, everything they do makes sense

google.com/search?q=Rapeville High School&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=maryland prison population by race&*

Sorry mate but ur wrong

Mostly non Hispanic whites in Maryland mate. Its all the Irish.

White (non-Hispanic) 64% 450 per 100,000
Hispanic 16% 831 per 100,000
Black 13% 2,306 per 100,000

Those catholic boys are gonna boondock those boys then hand em over to the niggers.

You americans are so cucks, why the hell is not a pile of dead illegals right now? wtf is wrong with you, are you fucked up ? you allow illegals to rape your young girls and feel guilty about racism? wtf ?

Think tactical, my guy. This was a pretty horrendous act and wouldn't have happened if they were deported.

Normies will ree over this.

I hope they shoot every illegal attending that school.

Fuck'em. If you ask me, Trump isn't doing enough. The federal government should build that wall and seal it. Mexico is not our friend and they're hypocritical cunts.

mexican isnt a race

Yea its a separate species.

TLDR: Kill the subhumans

Yeah but doesn't the school require any ID from anyone? Not even from the parents?

>slapped her butt
>still went with them
my anger is completely gone. that girl is dense as shit.

Dude stop being so fucking racist, oh my god.

My gut feeling is honestly that the girl made this thing up

She's most likely either illegal herself or an anchor baby.

Yeah except investigators found blood and semen on the floor in the bathroom where it happened.

It's a MD high school. Probably not out of the ordinary.

its mexicans doing most of the shooting around there

>Be 14year old teen girl
>Get raped
>Lololol lying whore YOU wanted to get anally spot roasted by adult spics in the bathroom stall
My gut feeling is you need a firing squad, as doesn 80% of pol (composed of literal cucks)

If it were to happen near me I'd go out and fuck up anyone who tried to defend the sandniggers.
Why the fuck isn't anyone kicking this faggot principal's face in?

Rage is simmering in America. Fights between left and right marches are commonplace. If something happens, like an impeachment attempt, there will be blood.

As a chink I cannot understand the cuckness of American neither. I remember one nigger was caught raping college girl in China at a bathroom. The crowd cut his dick straight off.

It would if it was my daughter, I don't give a fuck what the government thinks their punishment should be.