Éire/pol/ mammys day +1 edition

Éire/pol/
Welcome to Éire/pol/
here we shill for the irish national party nationalparty.ie/
And post Ira memes

New bill proposed to counter "hate speech"basically giving islam immunity from critiscm enarireland.org/proposed-hate-crime-legislation/

So lads what did you do for mammy yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/fianna-fail-councillor-sean-mceniff-traveller-comments-758655-Jan2013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can get weed in Republican areas but it's incredibly hush hush. UVF are the dealers up here, working under the Russian mafia. You won't get coke anywhere near a Republican area. Not worth the risk.

I'm adamantly anti-drug, as is almost everyone in the community, bar the young druggies that use them. A dealer being kneecapped doesn't go down badly in the district. People only complain if they send rookies to do it and someone dies instead from a poorly done kneecapping.

Is there really a need for a second thread?

How would a anti-hate speech bill work in Ireland? we are some of the most gloriously racist people on this planet, we use ethnic insults and curse words in general conversation, literally every Irish person would end up in jail kek.

That's their plan
>Hate speech law enacted
>Literally every non cucked Irish sent to Jail
>Islamic Caliphate of Éire established

thejournal.ie/fianna-fail-councillor-sean-mceniff-traveller-comments-758655-Jan2013/

ourguy?

>DRINK
>GIRLS
>DRINK
>GIRLS

Why does anyone deal drugs if there's a risk of getting kneecapped? It's hardly that lucrative is it?

So when does Catherine Zappone get removed from government

for a bottom tier dealer that is

The Night of the Long Knives

it wouldnt

Mongs will do anything for a quick bit of dosh. UVF resorted to working with fucking russians for fuck sake. There are no depths people won't sink to for a quid. Dealers are mostly student types or ones that dropped out of tech that can't wrap their heads around a proper job.

I said nothing about protection.

I say Nigger, retards, chinks, paki's, sand niggers, muzzies, in general conversation everyday. I'd probably get life imprisonment.

im calling the police

The last thread wasn't hitting bump limit.

i made it early

sue me

checked

Justin needs to give this guy a call.

>Protestant

Are you Shane Ross's son?

>"Protestant"

im (((catholic))) lad

My mistake I thought you are Anglo Irish. I don't know how many of us go to mass anyway.

im ethnically catholic, not spiritually