Listen to me Sup Forums, they're too close for me to explain anything into great detail...

Listen to me Sup Forums, they're too close for me to explain anything into great detail. I don't want them to notice me typing away and get interested in what I'm doing so I'll make this as short and simple as possible.
The Vatican have been raising the AntiChrist in secrecy for the past 35 years. He is going to be making his move on September 23rd THIS YEAR! There's a plan to have him swoop in, "save everyone from Trump" and bring great peace, then WAR. PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1984
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1NGRq-gv0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3RdXTX4YHI
youtube.com/watch?v=rXYqreS_t8k
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

The way thigns are going now, I would not doubt it one bit. The harlot riding the beast is Europa!

Top Kek

It is all over, Frog Worshippers.

I want off this ride (i dont)

FUCIKING EPIC LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT IS POST LIKES THESE THAT KEEP COMING TO THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE HERE HAVE THIS GOLD. AND THIS UPVOTE. AND MY AXE LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT OF THIS EPIC MEME KEEP IT UP

grab yer swerds bois

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

never forget

Check'd and kek'd. Antichrist confirmed

The antichrist and the opening salvos are supposed to be before Sep 23rd. After that point is when it gets really bad.

>September 23rd
Why

That's probably the Jap girl. She's just a troll

>wow! didn't know you had book satan these days..fkys

kek wills it

>all of these faggot Set/Saturn/Moloch worshippers

We're entering the Age of Horus now--the green guy Osiris always wins, in the end. Your time is over.

Quick rundown on the OP picture? I see it everywhere.

I hope you get permabanned, you are the worst LARPer ever.

No, the anti-christ was born 33 years ago. They met him when he was little, his parents were willing to give him up. He refused to leave his parents. The Cardinal was insistent. AC explained that, even though they were aware of his presence it wouldn't matter. Cardinal got further insistent. Something happened. The Cardinal agreed he should stay with his parents.

Some Papal prophecy stated that 2 farmers would be present to witness the event. They literally found two random farmers. They weren't the same afterwards.

Anyway. It won't get real for some time regarding AC. DESU, they don't really know why he's here, it's not like he's going to unleash hell. They think he's here to witness something or manipulate something.

t. The guy whose going to report Aus OP.

Antichrist will be crushed under the foot of Christ.

Niqqer look at me, I'm the Vatican now

Nothing will happen.

Thing in the sky that's being covered up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Something about stars aligning or some shit.

>the anti-christ was born 33 years ago.
Who?

imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1984

someone should inflict a wound on his head, that should do the trick.

They tried to blow up the black satellite but it escaped.

I'm as clueless as you.

It's Saturn.

rundown?

Fuck you guys.

Never a straight answer.

MUH ROLEPLAY

KYS

>open up Jewgle Sky
>type in Virgo
>select Infrared
>zoom in
>see this

Nothing will happen

>1984

What causes the two lights?

Where might one find the Book of the Key and Lock?

post ends with 23
>ITS HAPPENING

born in 1984:
>kim jong-un
>mark zuckerberg
>

I am 33 and I was born in 83

>It turns out that this image is a sum of observation images taken by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) at times when the planet Saturn was in its field of view. The smearing affect is due to the timing of the different observations that make up the final image.

Sorry, but Constantines Catholic Church and their worship of Moloch are the antichrist.

The Key, the unlocks and locks everythin– concealments and revelations are made by Malchut that stands in NE: when Malchut ascends to NE she conceals Ohr Hochma, since in such a case, the Partzuf remains without its Kelim of AHP – it cannot use its desires to “receive” for the Creator’s sake. Consequently, it contains no Ohr Hochma, for Ohr Hochma can only be received in Kelim de AHP.

Try 1983. It's March...

He's not hiding in the last place you're likely to find him.

Like, literally, he's not hiding or pretending to be anything else. Last contact with him he was so bluntly honest the inquisitor wasn't even certain he had the right person.
He had a way of mixing sarcasm and irony which confuses the hell out of his victims.

Listen to me Sup Forums, they're too close for me to explain anything into great detail. I don't want them to notice me typing away and get interested in what I'm doing so I'll make this as short and simple as possible.
The Vatican have been raising the AntiChrist in secrecy for the past 35 years. He is going to be making his move on September 23rd THIS YEAR! There's a plan to have him swoop in, "save everyone from Trump" and bring great peace, then WAR. PREPARE YOURSELVES!

jim carrey was right all along

Do you want a fucking medal?

I wasnt talking about the roman catholic church. I was talking about the invisible church universal under Christ.

Anti-Christ is Leonardo DiCaprio

Screenshot this.

>confirmed
fucking wew lad

Malachi Martin said this in 2005 or so. He wrote Windswept House, which tells in detail. Ever wonder why Clinton gave Cardinal Bernardin the Medal of Freedom?

>thinking modern millenials are actually going to fight a war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give yourself to Jesus and you will be saved. I know what He did for me and i know He loves everyone. No matter how "irredeemable" you think you are. He loves you but He cant make you go. Ask Him!

>post-modern millenials

ftfy

pretty sure you can't come back from worrshipping a false idol

> sage all american threads
> delete all american threads
> pic unrelated
> go back to /pol /pot shop
[sage]

I KNOW WHAT ALL OF THIS MEANS.

NIBIRU IS COMING!! NO JOKE!!!

If you have your guard up
Take your truth and save up
Basic spaces of us
Liquor if not love lust

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z1NGRq-gv0

Take your meds, faggot

Remember in Revelations 12 the mentions of a "red dragon"?

Forgiveness is irrational and free. Anything can be forgiven.

we gon die

>invisible Church

Sounds like some cult egregore type shit, desu. Follow the true meaning of Christ, not the image via man's words.

XI Virginis is the star directly where this spot is located. If you overlap the historical with the infrared you'll see it. I found which star the symbol denoted, then found this.

Please watch this video. You will get more info about this than just me telling you.
youtube.com/watch?v=K3RdXTX4YHI

this is tying into a new planet being found next month right? its in the australian news

>Sup Forums

But if not then A certain type of love.

It is SET.

The largest Satanic church to spin-off from the Church of Satan is undoubtedly the Temple of Set, formed by The Black Pope’s number-one disciple, Dr. Michael Aquino......Aquino not only claims to have Faith in the Fallen Angel but believes the Prince of Darkness spoke to him and gave him a further revelation from Hell. This communication from the Devil was eventually written down in Aquino’s treatise The Book of Coming Forth by Night

You realise the ""anti Christ"" is a Sup Forumstard? They just don't know which one.

I'm keen to meme armoured sceptic as the anti Christ for pure lulz, who knows what a hyper sceptic anti Christian would do as the ""anti Christ"", also it's believable because of his association to messianic Jews.

I have complete confidence in Greg's ability to cause mayhem.

Is this a physical book then?

youtube.com/watch?v=rXYqreS_t8k

preacher shows what it is

read

B-but it's more fun to say it's some biblical demon bullshit

I dont know why people post this like it discredits anything instead of completely fitting into the narrative.

what could it mean?

I am from hapologroup e1b1b

nonono I did not mean any esoteric crap by it. I mean that there is the visible church whcih contains believers and non believers, and then the true invisible church. I cannot stand all of the witchcraft and magic on the chan sites.

Yes its Saturn and behind it is the red dragon attempting to steal the virgins child (Saturn has just been born from Virgos womb) as was prophesied in the Book of revelations chapter 12.

I don't think so man. These images were taken a while ago. Think it's just Saturn.

read

its connected to planet 9.
NEW PLANET INCOMING

In case you missed it, the most magical thread I've witnessed yet explains all

Shadilay

>digits

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

it's sky pepe

Yes, but who are you to judge others in who they are in spirit. Perhaps those 'practicing magic' on the chancs are in tune with the teachings of Christ? We are none to judge

>Try 1983. It's March...
So its 34 not 33. righto

Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood).

Soon HE will be HERE.

>35 years

the antichrist is alleged to only be 33 years old, in accordance with the mockery of the messiah.

The antichrist himself couldn't be as abhorrent as your abysmal faggotry you fucking dip.

>be some tourist
>post on Sup Forums while in Vatican City
>muh it's the pope

Are ayys invading us on 60 minutes?

that arch tho

The Egyptian god of chaos is the serpent Apep. Set and Ra regularly fight off Apep.

Do you guys know the relevance of haplogroup e1b1b?... Hitler, Napoleon

>666

nonsense. there are no planetary alignments or significant astrological significance on that date.