HAPPENING IN HOUSTON

HAPPENING IN HOUSTON

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/news/crime/six-injured-1-dead-in-shooting-at-apartment-complex-in-north-houston/425723842
youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Here's what we know: They're black.

Gonna need a rundown on all of this weekends shooting / terror sprees. Seems to have been quite a lot

>please be Moslem

literally just nigger on nigger or spic or spic violence. nothing to see here move a long.

It's not a happening until double digit casualties. Still going to monitor this thread.

This

It's like Chicago chimps are on spring break in Ohio, Texas, etc.

>The crime scene is at an apartment complex

I swear you can ice 15 people in your house in this country and not make the news

Alex Jones drove from Austin to Houston to go out with a bang.

>7 people shot in texas
>shot
>texas
>anywhere near a happening

It was in Greenspoint aka niggertown, literally nothing to see here

So far just niggers chimping out.

In case you foreigners don't know, in my belief, the niggers in Houston are the epitome of niggers.

Sure there's Detroit and Africa, but Houston is a very rich city and yet the niggers there have an incredibly shitty culture and personality.

But really, it's also because Houston culture is horrendous, even for white people.

>here's what we know
Well, that's slightly better than the liberal "here's what you need to know".

>Greenspoint
I'm shocked

>Alex Jones is Texas based (iirc)
>Hasn't been seen
>Said he was going to take the fight to them last we saw
You don't think..

honestly fucking this.

the culture here is fucking gross. went w my gf to the rodeo the other day and jesus fuck was it a greasy shit show. dont come here

Purple drank and chopped and screwed rap music are based though

it happened at some pretty shitty apartment complex, pic related

khou.com/news/crime/six-injured-1-dead-in-shooting-at-apartment-complex-in-north-houston/425723842

Terrible people, in all honesty

True

is this reverse psychology to try and keep houston to yourself

BREAKING (CNN): SAM HYDE HAS INFILTRATED THE INFOWARS BUNKER, PJW IS A HOSTAGE, ALEX AND ROGER STONE ARE PREPARING TO STORM THE SAFEROOM WHERE HYDE IS HOLDING WATSON

I heard Houston was a liberal utopia
or was that Austin

Yeah, I used to go to Houston to race horses and I stopped even going to the track. Even the personnel that work there are fucking mongs.

Houston is seriously one of the worst places in the world and definitely the biggest shit hole in TX.

Austin

A liberal "utopia"

All major cities are to a degree.

the bellagio rolex store got robbed yesterday, didnt see shit. fuyck you guys this aint a happening

where? nigger party in a private house or public mall? details are important and will make or break whether this is a happening or just some nogging

no its fucking disgusting there. you never saw the videos? let me find one...
youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ

hopefully pic related is doing OK

PLACE YOUR BETS

nice digits, do you know something we dont ?

Austin is for sure. Its not as bad here but its getting worse and worse.

Luckily, I am out in the suburbs so I am somewhat isolated from it.

He can't keep getting away with it.

>How many shootings so far?

That's Austin.

Full of rich kids living off of their parents teats and hippies begging for money after their liberal arts degrees didn't land them work. It's like hollywood but instead of actual rich celebrities it's just full of wanabes and people who unironically believe that weed expands your mind.

This. I work in Houston. It's a horrible place.

Break from what?

it's not bad if you stay in the bubble of central west houston

Fuckin spooks

Jewish camera guy from that 1 vid is down

>please be Moslem

Houston has one of the highest Islamic communities in Texas (albeit it's already really fucking small).

Probably just a spic doing loco or a nog going balls to the wall.

Oh yeah and we're full of muslims now. I see one everyday.

Houston niggers are some of the most vile and violent niggers on earth. Many of them are new-Orleans run off apes who, having nothing to lose, violently usurped their native neighbor Houston niggers. The competition between these 2 warring tribes has created an ultra alpha super predator nigger.

>Purple drank and chopped and screwed rap music are based though
yep

How does a place like that even develop in Texas?
is it just like all the liberals concentrated themselves into one place and the rest of texas is devoid of them?
even then you've got to wonder how it started

The University of Texas is there. Pretty left leaning place.

>How does a place like that even develop in Texas?

Austin was a hippie central back in the 60s. It was a congregation of all the shunned hippies across Texas.

It evolved from there, naturally.

That's why it's known as an "Art hub" with SXSW there

Decades of California migration.

Where I live, it's around 3% black, and most of them are well adjusted. You don't cross the street if you see a big black guy walking down the sidewalk here. After Katrina, we got some of those Katrina niggers as refugees. HOLY SHIT did they fucking suck. Something like 2/3 of them were in jail within less than a week.

I grew up in Houston, and it mostly breaks down to:
>Upper class whites
>Rich foreigners that work in the medical center or in oil
>Poor hipster whites
>Poor hispanics
>Ghetto version of ghetto niggers
It is one of the most segregated cities I've ever lived in.

I guarantee that if you hear a fucked up story that sounds too gruesome for liveleak, it was probably Houston niggers.

Guarenteed niggers from Lousiana or some dumb nigger shit nobody cares.

t. Galvestonian

Apparently this nice young man doesn't give a fuck about any muhfucker and enjoys the fine art of selling crack with young women in the back.

yall are shitting me

im going to visit houston on spring break this week and fucking check for it myself

>I guarantee that if you hear a fucked up story that sounds too gruesome for liveleak, it was probably Houston niggers.

Sad truth is they aren't even Houston nigs. Houston nigs used to be tolerable and then Katrina happened.

Then all the New Orleans nogs came in and it was like gang land 2.0

I think that show Gang Land actually did an episode on it.

>tfw you grew up in houston

It's always been a liberal city, and other liberals have fled there to avoid taxes from their shitlib states, slowly destroying ours

Welcome to Oregon too.

I live in the Oregonian desert, all ranchers and what not. Except for little shitholes like Bend and Portland, full of that Cali flower power shit.

>im going to visit houston on spring break this week and fucking check for it myself
Stay far away from Sugarland or malls.

skip halfway through he smashes up a pt cruiser with a crowbar while the dude is stopped a red light

kek

Used to live in Austin. Also went to school at UT and got an engineering degree. Parts are badass, but the hill country isn't the same now that Austin has been filled with spics and other Californian commie faggots. Used to be cool and weird, now its a mountian dew commercial shithole.

Fredricksburg is still based though.

Yes, if you look at a map of how Texas countries voted in the general election, you'll see this.

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/texas/

Now ignoring the border counties, you'll see the one county in the middle. That's Austin's Travis County.

Travis County is actually a wealthy county, not all, but a tiny bit of that county has wealthy people the rest are like middle to upper middle class.

But Austin also has its flagship county, Westlake.

This is a predominantly rich county that resides on the lake and near downtown.

HOWEVER, Westlake is not Liberal. It is a powerful Republican/Conservative power among all ages. Many of whom are quite racist, actually, disgusting racist. Many of these people are smart and even hardworking, but a good chunk of the young people here are drug addicts with parents who simply don't care and even support their addiction.

Fuck, they destroyed Humble and 1960 east of 45.

>Katricians

You do realise this was organised and paid for by that faggot hobowars guy. I don't remember his name but he was the dude that got kicked off Dr Phil for triggering Dr Phils autistic PC rage.

SHOOTER IS WHITE

Sup Forums BTFO

>Fredricksburg is still based though.
I can believe it.

>iktf
actually had to leave around the time Katrina happened cause I got death threats from the nogs that invaded the region and didn't want to take my chances.

They all started popping in a few years ago. I guess because obongo started settling a bunch of refugees ans shit. I'm usually around the med center, and I see muslims fucking everywhere.

>Greenspoint
>White

It was probably Eminem

Why do all news stories now end with "Here's what We Know", "Here's How", "Here's Why", type of shit? Isn't that why you would write the damn story in the first place?
>"XYZ happned today, I'm going to do my job now. Just as a reminder to me, I'll put my job in the title"
Good job, fuckstick.

>Houston

It's those lean sippin niggas

Doubles of sadness n truth.
85% normie drunk/stoned partyfag idoit
10% leftie commie scum
5% free thinkers

Funny story. I seen that nigger on bumfights. (2 I think)
Fast forward up to 2013 - I'm hammered drunk in Vegas, taking the bus back to my hotel.
>I'll be damned.jpg
I know that store! That's where I saw some nigger beat the shit out of a PT Cruiser!
>pic related

I'm trying to think of places you could visit here to make your trip worthwhile, but it's kinda hard.
Houston itself is a shitty place, it's the outside cities like Pearland which are nice.
River Oaks is the nice part of town, that's where H.W. Bush lives, everywhere else is either gay, nigger, or bean eater.

I remember that. Was in high school when it happened. Went form 0 violent crimes in god knows how long to a stabbing and 2 murders within 4 months. I'm glad those fuckers were filtered out because they were too retarded to magnet in and too poor to be zoned to the school.

kek this, so many nigs in Sugarland.

>blacks shooting eachother
>in greenspoint
>a happening

wow it's fucking nothing except another sunday in houston. houston is shit, don't even visit here.

Pic says:
"911 BREAKING NEWS"
>911
>9-11
NINE ELEVEN
Case fucking closed.
Also the headline is "HAPPENING NOW"
Swear down.
If you cunts can't melt steel beams with this evidence, then I'm out.

Kek confirms

After the oil boom, Texas became a place of decadence.

Like, you see 'suburban america' in movies and TV shows. Thats Texas. San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth.

>Apartment
>North Houston
>Greenspoint

Just kangs doing kangly thangs

>white
I know what "white" means in Texas

If I want to get a computer job in Texas which city do I goto? I am fucking sick and tired of NYC I want fucking out of here.

Is Houston a black area?

>Now ignoring the border counties, you'll see the one county in the middle.
How come the border counties are mostly blue?
Wouldn't it make sense for them to be most supportive of trump b/c of mexico?

nice get

please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim

No, it's all Mexicans there.

I forgot to mention, only a very few of the niggest of white niggers in Westlake (there's no black people here) compare to how shitty Houston people are.

However, the best and nicest people also come from Westlake. A significant amount of these people are blessed.

Because those counties are literally like 0% white. They might as well be northern mexico.

Oh wow it's literally: NOTHING!
Time for bed!

So mexicans that left mexico, only got as far as those border counties, became us citizens then voted clinton?

that's fuckin weird, brah

Cincinnati and now this?

There are a lot of Mexicans in Texas and I believe the entire South.

Actually, now that I think about it, the only place that I don't see Mexicans is in the New England area.

I grew up in League City, highest concealed fun permit holders in the nation. Low crime, good schools, fucking badass. Now overflowing with fucking Californian faggots through.

Practically anything is an upgrade over NYC. But fuck off we're full.

>Shooting in Murica
>Happening