Hate him or love him this guy btfo Hillary on 60min!

> Fully stuck to his guns that Hillary has Parkinson disease
> Twisted it right back to the lying media with " Why would you trust the campaign?" Making the interviewer stutter
> Even said they are gunning for him.

I may not like the guy personally but he took it to the media. Nobody saw that before beside Trump.

I gotta respect this guy. Well done Mike your BTFO the main stream media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKEHQh_Ssg
youtu.be/FTZmm7iEg_E
youtube.com/watch?v=9sK1yfR86WA
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYQ17b9HUM
youtube.com/watch?v=W9UDlowykIU
cbsnews.com/news/whats-fake-news-60-minutes-producers-investigate/
twitter.com/roses_4_thorns/status/845775109570904064
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happened? I missed it

Mike "Tyson" Cernovich made the media his bitch

I don't think he's quite back to /og/ status, but this may just have been chapter 1 of his redemption arc.

yt link?

Twitter-Sup Forums disowned Chernobith ages ago, why do you fags still like him even after the deploraball debacle?

Is there a link where I can watch the 60 Minutes segment?

comeback season

post video or we don't give a fuck about this kike

Go shill your Banobo Chipset somewhere else Sethnovitch

It happened in 60 minutes an hour ago. Rick Wilson said Kek would be BTFO'd, it was literally nothing. Sethnobitch was alright though.

wow

anyways

post the fucking video faggot

The truth of the matter really is that Sleazy Cernovich just aced an attempted hit job. I fucking hate to admit it. But he definitely will grow his following after that. Really looked like a desperate attempt to invalidate his style of citizen reporting. They gave an extended lesson on bots and it came out that he had 93% real followers whereas CBS had nearly 40% bot followers.

I found it on YouTube

proof?

post the video

Same here, gib the video.

gib da vidya

>HOW
>DO
>YOU
>KNOW?

>that flag
wew lad. wish i collected tbqh.

GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS VIDEEEOOO

oh wow for a second there I thought you were a mod with a custom Kekistanian flag

His voice is unlistenable.

he didn't cuck, never apologized. he did good i guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLKEHQh_Ssg

Flag looks like Kekistan desu

Poor quality sorry (and back round noise), the Parkinsons bit.
youtu.be/FTZmm7iEg_E

Cernovich smells like a rat. A future Glenn Beck.

btw these 60minutes guys know how to propaganda, that babyroom shot/cernobith talking into a phone was gold. trying to paint him as a one-person dilletante operation. really clever, director producer and cameraguys know what they are doing.

KEK CONFIRMS THIS WAS A PLOT BY (((THEM))) TO BRING CERNOVICH INTO THE SPOTLIGHT

CERNOVICH PAEDOPHILE CLAIMS NEXT WEEK

>why would you trust the campaign?
proceeds to derail the question
the interviewer is fucked, I dunno him, I'm german

kek has failed me, once again kek please confirm this is the plan

He looked like a fool. He said Hillary had Parkison's and when asked for proof he was all "Prove she doesn't!"

This. And it's particularly insidious how they selectively edited the only parts of the actual """interview""" where it furthers that narrative.

Also, take note of how they're only pushing the idea that "she has Parkinsons" was the notion regarding her health. The media NEVER brings up the video where she's literally collapsing, in regard to the public questioning her health.

true, say what you will about cernobitch, he really scored a homerun with his 'sick hillary' campaign.

For someone who claims to be alpha, he sure speaks like a nu male faggot.

GUESS THE PROPHECY ISNT TRUE

this is the whole segment.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIYQ17b9HUM

Mike Thernovich is an opportunistic book merchant shill. Most of what he says is extrapolated bullshit, and I'm more surprised than not when a story of his ends up being totally legit.

That said, he was fairly on-point during this interview. I love how he directly called out the lying piece of shit interviewing him and calling attention to the fact that the entire interview was just a smear campaign against him.

Like I said, Cernovich doesn't tell the whole truth a lot of the time. But the examples they used here (pizzagate, hillary's health) were NOT examples of this. But apparently a doctor pointing out how hillary has many hallmark symptoms of parkinsons is fake news because... the hillary campaign itself denies it. Yeah, okay. At least the interviewer just looked like a fool trying to make points like that.

video?

also nice, there was some digital marketing consultant in the piece saying that the victims who fall for fake news are:
on the right: 40 to 50 yr olds
on the left: college aged millenials 'who spend their time online in echo chambers'

Even though it's not Dr. Okunola, did we ever figure out who her handler actually is? Seems to be the key to everything regarding her health.

VIDEO

>That said, he was fairly on-point during this interview. I love how he directly called out the lying piece of shit interviewing him and calling attention to the fact that the entire interview was just a smear campaign against him.
EXACTLY my line of thinking. I don't know much of him, since I don't follow american bullshit TV but in this case he got a pass from me

*college educated. that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9UDlowykIU

Feh. The second part is left out there. Here's the CBS link: cbsnews.com/news/whats-fake-news-60-minutes-producers-investigate/

>clinton can't have parkinsons, the doctor never met her! Nevermind that Parkinsons is very easy to diagnose.

>also, Trump has mental issues because a psychologist that never met him said so, despite psychological issues needing extensive one on one therapy to diagnose

I probably still won't pay attention to him but came to say that I'm glad he didn't bitch out. He earned some respect tonight.

Gotta admit, Cernovich giving them nothing was hilarious.

"Your stories are fake"
"No they aren't"
"They're lies!"
"Nope"

*cut to 60 minutes discussing being triggered*

Thanks

Right. I'm not too worried about us being made to look bad by the lugenpresse, because the only people who still watch the lugenpresse are dumb boomers and indoctrinated good goyim anyway. Worse case scenario here, a few ignorant people watching this had their interest piqued by the pizzagate story and decided to google it, leading them down the rabbit hole.

It's absolutely ridiculous that they just cut away from the interview to tell you that he's fake news without giving him the ability to argue that he's not.
I'm more inclined to believe CBS is fake news now than Cernovich and I don't watch either.

first vid got blocked. FUCKKKKKK THEYRE WATCHING US.

Top kek, thanks for givin the vidya. C-man backed off that fucking weirdo interviewer. Some user said it correctly though, these fucks know how to make propaganda, they framed Cerno as some single actor shooting videos on an iphone in a child's bedroom.

do you guys actually believe pizzagate is real?
I'm not saying podesta can't be up to some creepy shit, but pizzagate seems pretty fucking dumb considering it's based off of inserting random codewords into their messages to alter the meaning

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

Ape attitude

Glad that you know the term Lügenpresse, care to give me a short redpill on what happened there? I only saw how the 60 minutes guy got fucked but I'm pretty drunk and don't understand shit.

Those laughs in the background are cringy, they are just as bad as like Daily Show people.

It's absolutely ridiculous. It'd be like if I saw a picture of with a stark unilateral facial droop and said "that guy looks like he has bell's palsy" then I'm apparently FAKE NEWS because I didn't see them in-person to say this.

Whether he saw these things in person is irrelevlant. It doesn't change the fact that we can demonstrably see the things Hillary has done and how she's acted, and you can then go and look at how her clearly visible symptoms match up with parkinsons. No shit he can't actually diagnose her, because a doctor actually seeing her and doing a "real" diagnosis would require running other tests and also obviously being under doctor patient confidentiality.

It sure as hell looks fucking weird when you actually read the leaks, I've seen all of them (spent a day or two but it's worth it) and think that there's something fishy in there. Normal people don't write like this. I mean, like 2 weeks ago, everything that weird nutjobs said, like the CIA being able to hack your TV and phone and record everything you say was proven true, is it so unbelievable that a sizeable amount of big fish got something shady going on? I hope the police will search thoroughly, if they don't find anything, altright I'll take it back. But there sure is some weird stuff worth looking into around.

Absolutely. I'm not a cernovich fan, but this was a proper example of how to handle the media. You can't have a true debate with dialectics and evidence in this format with these people. And you can't ever falter or back down on ANYTHING or else you just cede ground for them to move in and try to further push you down. Cernovich shows a good example of how to stand your ground and make the media squeal when they expect you to try giving arguments as to why you're not fake that will inherently just make you look bad. Trump does the same thing masterfully.

We know they're code words because the sentences containing them make no sense.

We know what the code words are because they match terms released by the FBI to identify pedophiles.

Child sex trafficking partaken of by the elite is absolutely real and has bubbled up to the surface all over the world many times. See: The Dutroux Affair, The Franklin Scandal, the Hampstead case, the Finders case, the disappearance of Johnny Gosch.

Pizzagate was anons thinking that they had finally gotten some specifics on who might provide children in DC. The Clintons' associations with Epstein and things like Cathy O'Brien's testimony already had tons of researchers generally thinking that Clintons were into some of the dirtier shit that the elite participate in.

The fact of the matter is that regardless of what James Alefantis, John Podesta, et. al. are or are not guilty of, elite pedophilia and child abuse is a very real thing.

Pedogate is real.

I'm not going to go into this here. Suffice it so say that there are an awfully large amount of coincidences and circumstantial evidence of fucked up shit regarding kid diddlers.

The story we've pieced together so far may not be 100% true. But it's the closest we can get to the truth on what we know so far, and it's constantly updated as we find more data.

Why do we give a fuck about the truth? The media pushed the lies about nigger Trayvon and Mike Brown. Once they did that, they opened the door. The truth is now whatever we can get people to believe. Truth is whatever you want it to be. I believe whatever advances the agenda of removing non-whites from the United States.

twitter.com/roses_4_thorns/status/845775109570904064

>junk news
Thanks for giving us another term to coopt, amateurs

Here's a quick rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

I can't take the guy serious. He reminds me of and old boss I used to have. Both Jewish, same stupid looking face, small beady eyes that are really close together, high pitched annoying voice.

He has awful, spergy mannerisms and a terrible high pitched lispy voice.

>"Hillary had a pnemonia."
>"Who told you that?"
>"The campaign told us that."
>"Why would you trust the campaign?"

What I interpret from this is that he's saying that the campaign party of someone that's running for president is a biased source that will lie to save its ass, and the media calling others fake news when they cite such a biased source is hypocrisy.

U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E

Reporter: Hillary had pneumonia though
Cern: How do you know?
Reporter: The Clinton Campaign said....

HAHA MSM BTFO!!!

Dominica user proclaim the First Kekiphate and call upon all true believers to join you under the One True Flag

Yeah that part made me chuckle sensibly

So this is what cuck wilson meant when kek dies tonight? jesus lets send that faggot more cum tributes of his daughter.

Hello neighbor

I already have your flag

>you are saying that to market your website!

cbs spends 10,000x what this guy spends to market their shit

gtfo

Fake news is not online news

>>Brian Williams - this elite Yankee was the head of NBC News and was forced to resign after online diggers proved he LIED countless times on air, in interviews, and at parties/events about BEING SHOT AT IN A HELICOPTER with military. Stolen valor, yet this cocksucking Yankee *still has a major job* at MSNBC. Bonus: his daughter stars on HBO's Girls.

>>Judith Miller, the Jewish neocon who convinced liberals (along with Madame Hillary) that the US should occupy Iraq post-9/11 because Saddam Hussein had WMDs according to her source "Curve Ball." Her reportage was published by the New York Timers, owned by (((neolibs))) the Sulzbergers, who later were ashamed they let her articles dodge vetting. Miller has made millions since from Jewish neocon think tanks.

Reminder: Approx 2 million Iraqis civilians died, partly because of Miller's reporting, and this doesn't count males killed 18+ because they auto-tally as "insurgents." So, 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, but thanks to Jews, 1/3 of a Holocaust occurred in Iraq based on two shit-tier lies 1) Saddam did 9/11 2) Saddam had WMDs. How many whites died in this war, in Iraq, but when they returned home too, due to suicide, drugs, injury?

Fuck you (((MSM))), you are a fake news satellite of the Synagogue of Satan, as Billy Graham privately told Richard Nixon on tape. Kek is putting your asses to pasture, better get your nails done!

Sup Forums is a multi cultural board of peace

Rares get me randy

I don't like him. But I'll root for him to BTFO of media

Or, people who hate media will sympathize with a dad raising a child while trying to figure out wtf is going on with the country, often delving into some of the more grotesque material.

I didn't think that so much as I thought that every time they bring up that alefantis guy. That shit pissed me off I don't even give a fuck about that pizzagate shit but they framed him as some lonely res truant owner who is just trying to run a fucking restaurant. Seriously the weirdest thing about PizzaGate at least from my perspective is that Alefantis has been stated as being a super influential person in fucking D.C. Wasn't it like the top 10 most influential person? That right there in and of itself is fucking weird and they never fucking bring it up. Nope hes just some guy who is a restaurant owner trying to get by while all these crazies fuck with him.

Yeah, did a good job. 60 minutes has zero fucking credibility. They are shredding themselves to pieces.

Is Epstein suing him, what happened with that?

He had to cool his jets. He can do good without selling gorilla pills

I love when the 60 minutes paid liar says "oy vey we only get 3 million impressions, cernovich gets 80 million!"

I see you're a 5 am dweller as well

>using the bird jew

Did he actually defend his claims with his reasoning and evidence? or did i see the cut version?

I mean he has some pretty good arguments but he just kinda stated they were true without expanding

OH YEAH! When he said that I fucking laughed I can't believe they just took his word without looking at the weird shit he posted.

isn't he a rothschild or something?
he probably did but they just edited it out

LITERALLY THE CLINTON METHOD

ACCUSE YOUR ENEMIES OF WHAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF

Except oops, people said it to him first. Gooved.

He is extremely well connected in the Democrat party and in globalist circles. Even if the conspiracy theories are false he is still a fucking cretin who deserves worse than a few nasty rumours.

His name is Doc. Choc

He's a rat.