Genghis Khan was caucasian

youtube.com/watch?v=VAUIspPfzqU
The Mongol leader Temujin (AD 1167-1227), better known by his title Genghis Khan (Universal Ruler), was a man of strongly Nordish racial ancestry. According to the Persian historian Ab ul Ghasi, the tribal clan to which Temujin belonged, were known as the Bourchikoun (Grey-Eyed Men). [Günther (1934) 185; Lamb (1928) 22.] The ancestral mother and founder of this clan was known as Alan goa (beautiful Alan). According to the Mongol and Chinese legends on the subject, she was said to have been visited in her tent by a divine being, who possessed golden hair, a fair complexion and grey eyes. Shortly after this visitation, she gave birth to the first member of the Bourchikoun clan.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

wait, so are you trying to tell me that we were kings?

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/

Read a book, nigger.

sounds like one of those Nordic aliens

white people are all descended from Nordic looking aliens, that's why the white race is so superior to all the regular races that did a whole lot of nothing for the last 300,000 years

WUZ

KANGS

white version of we wuz

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY KHANZ
JESUS CHRIST

Yep. This is truth

The Nordic aliens are going to be pissed when they get back and find all their people have been blacked.

BTW, the defensive elements of the great wall of china face inwards, not outwards.

>WE WUZ MOHAMMED
>WE WUZ KEnGIz KHAN

Pol needs to be gassed.
Literal low IQ wiggers

>Genghis Khan was a son of a white man who BLEACHED some mongol

This would be amazing.

>WE

fuck off chink. atilla was white too

Genghis Khan? More like Genghis Coon, amirite?

Sorry Chang, he was a Uighur with blue eyes and golden hair. Sucks to be a subhuman doesn't it?

martin luther king jr was white u fucking retards

Martin luther King? More like Steve Martin Luther King, amirite?

haha u got me bro i just copied that from /r/funny