Lefties assault and intimidate reporter with guns. YOUTUBE

Left wing Anti-Fascists, La Causa, and Phoenix John Brown Gun Club, anarchists, communists, and 'community defenders'

threaten, intimidate, and assault a reporter with assault rifles, shotguns, knives, and batons

after intimidating a peaceful Trump rally of mostly women and children.

Reposted from facebook live recording from Phoenix New Times reporter.

Video Date: 3/25/17

Original Source:
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/lemons-gun-totin-left-wingers-demonstrate-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965

Share this with other news media outlets

youtu.be/Wc_lFjfs068

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPQYK5ZMbWY
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so now they like guns

I like how they shove their cameras in peoples' faces, but can't handle it being done to them simultaneously.

They also argue and run away like fucking bitches.

Who would've thought the "oppressed" were the oppressors the whole time?

Dis was deez goyim

Communists want to fight our right to have guns by using guns to disarm us.

Ironic....

at least we got the left to not hate the 2nd amendment anymore

Facebook needs to delete this fake news NOW.

>you guys started it!

JFC, that shit is ctingey AF. Couldn't watch more than a few scenes.

I really want to spray on them.

4 real. Haha
What a bunch of punk bitches.

How the fuck is this not getting more bumps??

I hope they keep doing stunts like this, I want them to get all the attention of the feds on them.

I want them to keep making natsoc look good. Lmao

Hahahahaha so much larping in one picture. Is this the antifa version of a /k/ meetup?

In the walking dead Daryl hit a bunch of bikers with an rpg and turned them into sludge. Is that realistic?

Why are they wearing brown shirts? Nazis did the same thing in the beginning.

Just make sure that when we march we are nice to people.
You know what Mad Dog says.

Is it considered brandishing to have your hands on the rifle when OCing? You can't walk around with a pistol in your hand right?

Kek almost every single one of them brandishing at one point or another

Yeah they keep pushing the boundaries, pretty soon someone is going to push too far. Maybe they'll shoot the wrong person and bam war.

It is.

>9/10 of them are beaners

how many illegals? shoulda called ICE on these spics

Dude I'm gonna be the nicest fucking nazi. Holding doors for old ladies n sheit. I'm gonna bring hard candies to hand out to kids and everything. I'm thinking jolly ranchers.

hahah holy shit they are brown shirts

THE LEFT ARE NAZIS LOL

How many of these are airsoft guns?

All this is a ploy to enact gun control. They are planning to take the white house back on a campaign against violence and gun control, while their supporters are violent and intimidating with guns.
I really want to see their be a ban one. Carrying a rifle unless on private property, personal property or going to and from hunting or ranges (even ranges require mags be out and bolt open when entering or leaving the range). Handguns must be holstered.

To be clear I have no problem with open carry, as long as the weapon can be holstered. Carrying at low ready is just asking g for problems, if I carry my handgun in such a manner I could be charged.

I just want firearm equality.

Bump

people are so fucking stupid on every side of the political spectrum. i have seen maybe 3 dozen intelligent people in my 22 years.

Show me one instance where a group of pro trump people go to an anti-trump rally with rifles out and in hand.

Witnessed

I agree. This is amazing

I bet ur one of them right. :^D

i dont know, i hope so.

GUNS ARE VIOLET! Where are those protests?

The people in the video comment all over Phoenix John Brown Gun Club pictures on facebook.

Can an illegal open carry in AZ? They arent citizens and should not be protected by the second amendment. This would mean they are an enemy combatant and should be shot on sight

When they say that what they really mean is I dont like when people who disagree with me have guns.

┻┳I I'm ...
┳┻|
┻┳I
┳┻|
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┻┳I ∧ Just gonna ...
┳┻| ・)
┻┳Io)
┳┻| J
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻| ∧ _∧ Put this...
┻┳I • ω • )
┳┻| o(tolerant)o
┻┳I ―J’
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧ _∧ Here...
┻┳I • ω •)
┳┻| つ つ
┻┳|ーJ' (tolerant)
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧
┻┳I •) And leave...
┳┻|o)
┻┳|J (tolerant)

Wish there were active groups that went down there to counter it. Makes them look "stronger"

damn, niggas got dem brownshirts n everythang

Why do they wear brown shirts? Are they undercover nazies?

>that one antifa running off at the end
jesus christ, these people

no
im a fucking idiot

is that a fucking ps90 with a $30 tasco red dot?

these guys have no idea what they're doing

I hope they keep pushing.
I just want this shit to start already.

bumpo

22 fucking minutes?

You're not implying shit like this doesn't have the tacit approval of the feds, are you? This disease runs deep.

It's worth it, it gets better the longer it goes on for

kek at them "trying to protect the identity of ourr member" whilst marching in public

This is good because lefties always self--destruct and go too far.

bump, and btw if shit ever starts, remember the value of incendiary weapons like flamethrowers--
they're easy to make, easy-to-obtain fuel, and they're ideal ambush weapons. you could hose down many antifa before they get their weapons up and firing, or even before they realize what's happening.
make sure you have the right fuel mixture though, just gasoline isn't good because it has little range, you need to mix a fuel with something to thicken it for best performance.

I know this sounds like a larp, but someday it may not be, and I want to see antifa burn rather than good citizens get shot.

Here's a video that demonstrates the power of a good flamethrower, pretty long, but this is only using simple diesel fuel and not the original napalm which does even better youtube.com/watch?v=aPQYK5ZMbWY

checked

back to page 1

bump, does anyone know if more of these are planned and where? Was there a specific group that organized this?

There's another MAGA march in Phoenix planned for April 22nd. The LARPers plan to attend.

Phoenix John Brown Gun Club
La Causa
Phoenix Brown Berets

>people are so fucking stupid on every side of the political spectrum
I know rite, everyone is stupid but for me, left wing is the same as rightwing, your so wise bro, I envy you

thanks for info, let's spread this around with the story so people know

fuuuck, anyone else feel the dread of an incoming lethal confrontation. all it takes is one dumbass to set the whole thing off. i like guns and all but i wish we could just keep it to sticks, fists, and pepper spray tee bee ach

Illegals aren't supposed to have guns, it's a felony. Even visas can't own, just possess or rent at a range.

Its just going to keep escalating. There is no stopping this.

STRIKE THE MATCH
LIGHT THE FIRE
LIBERAL BLOOD
WE DESIRE

It matters naught what they do; only our plan..

That's what the fed infiltrators in the right-wing groups and the fed infiltrators in the left-wing groups want, yes. Then all the milquetoast normies REEEEE for gun control to make the madness stop so they can get some peace and quiet while they watch football.

that running at the end, kek. what a bunch of idiots

This is great, Trump supporters need to know their place. This should happen more often.

These people look so weak. Like no character at all. They have no grit and no one is willing to die for diversity

i feel kinda bad for these people, they have no idea by what cult they have been indoctrinated. though it seems like they quite enjoy larping...

>the feds want to start a war that will get guns banned that will start a war.

ok....

I hope they bring guns more often. That should help speed up the whole 'get filed under terrorists' status thing

>Phoenix

REEEEEE GET OUT OF MY PEACEFUL DESERT HOME

ALL I WANT IS SLUTTY ASU BABES IN BIKINIS AND YEAR ROUND SUNNY WEATHER

FUCK OFF SJWS

i dont disagree but they look so undisciplined that i just know they are going to do something stupid like open up on a crowd in panic when a firecracker goes off or something. im definitely wearing my vest to the next protest

meant for this guy, my bad

haha those fucking faggots

Call me when lefties pull off the equivalent of Bundy Ranch.

That something I picked up on this video VS the Ohio trump rally where some Trump supporters were carrying. In OH they had the rifle on their back/side or had their arms on the stock resting, these people have their hand on the grip at all times. They are going to fuck up and get someone killed.

really terrible things are about to happen. you can take that to the (((bank)))

terrible how?

will trump declare martial law and lock up all the fags, traitors and illegals?

it's coming.

first everybody was whooping each others asses
now we're as far as both sides showing up carrying.

Its almost heeeeere

These fags need to be arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

"They aren't playing around" they said

Reporter getting redpilled?

"I was down here in the past documenting armed right wing groups and you guys are much worse, the right wing didn't try to assault me for filming them"

is that a mosin?

seriously, leave my home alone if you must pull this garbage. Nobody wants that toxic ideology there, isn't anything sacred?

You're gonna have to start your own Sam Hyde Gun Club to defend yourself

Ironic how they call themselves anti-fascists yet the threaten a group of people with guns for expressing views they disagree with.

If digits then some sort of insurgency begins to form this year

I also would prefer the knight larping thing.

Can't we stop this and stick with the dark souls larping?

Read his article in OP. He used to be on their side and this experience redpilled him.

scared of the international jew and the civil war being fomented by them at the moment. i just know there's some twisted plan going right now. i knew as soon as he was elected that this wasn't over., and now im becoming more and more certain it'll be very bloody for both sides.

Then they better shoot to kill and be prepared to face what is coming next if they keep escalating.

Mauser

Whatever gets the population wreck'd, pretty much. Ain't you heard all the smart rich people? There's too many of us.

she should have just covered her name when flashing her credentials.

If digits, they already are the insurgency

christ this shit is gay

THE EVIL SEED OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE GERMINATES WITHIN YOU

Hmmmmm i wonder where all these antifa faggots suddenly got guns from....