>being this crippled and having high standards

Why are women so retarded pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE5CFwtdOc
youtu.be/UwNgsEkgBa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they can get away with it.

And even she got it easier than me.

Can they? Surely shes just going to be alone right?

That's not really high standards dude.

>Be funny
Most men can do this
>Be "mature"
i.e. have a job
>don't have a fetish for her
If that's her thing sure.
>don't be 10 years older

Nothing about short people, poor people, ugly people, bald people, etc.

Think she can still give a decent hand job?

who cares?

Its high standards considering. If I looked like that I think I'd date anyone or accept a life being alone

>you'll never hookup with her and have her fist you with her stump and then she goes into a seizure tearing your colon out and you bleed to death but not before you jolt back knocking her out of her wheelchair and she spends the next 3 days there in a shit covered room and then dies

>be female
>blurry seffie picture with dog filter
>100 likes an hour

>be male
> profile pic must be in daylight and show your face clearly
>must demonstrate success
>must be 8/10

yeah women have it easy

>mature
>no one over 35

Ummm...

Mature and fun guy who is at least younger than 35. That doesn't sound like she's stretching it, user. I mean come on. Cut her some slack, at least have some sympathy she was born as a female, but with the same relationship prospects as your average male. As in, she can't just use her looks and her vagina, she has to actually put some effort into finding a partner without flashing the clit.

She can still flash her hole and someone desperate enough exists out there to fill her need. Many such someone's.

simply ignore them. it's the best way

totally agree bro, how is not being a pervert and a certain age high standarts?

>b-b-but muh wall that women hit at 30
>b-b-but muh women not married past age 30 are desperate catladys who can't get men

Literal crippled retard bitch can get laid MGTOW BTFO

Her standards seem pretty low desu

>implying she can write that with those hands

In real life even ugly manlets can get laid if they have extremely extroverted positive personalities and social skills. My buddy is an example of this. He's 5'7 and 5/10 but he slays and his current gf is a cute big tit slim Asian girl.

On Tinder personality cannot be conveyed well. If you aren't a 9/10 6'4 chad don't even bother.

Tbh I get the point of these threads but this is cruel at this point senpai

Because Princess movies and Romantic Comedies tell them that they deserve perfection.

what options do people like that have? just hit on women at bars?

Dude. If you get with her you get free disability bux every month.

she would have been perfect for Eric the Midget. RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmE5CFwtdOc

my vagina aint handicapped
youtu.be/UwNgsEkgBa4

What's your fucking problem is 36 year olds?

>women knowing how to give a good handie

no perverts is fair enough but don't expect much

At least she can't run away on you.

> No perverts

I know, she is setting the bar way too high, user.

Someone is going to use her for a weird fetish, fill her up and dump her.

Asian girls are low tier though

truly life is suffering, m80

>tfw no wheelchair waifu

>Dude. If you get with her you get free disability bux every month.

They really do think their pussy is the only pussy out there and is a magical pussy that is better than all that came before it.

>they don't realize that all pussy's feel identical to one another
>the lone exception being bitches who have had their sugar walls BTFO by niggers

>tfw just installed tinder
>tfw get superliked after 15min of swiping
>tfw its a chubby korean girl, not terrible looking, mayb 7/10 with makeup, 6 without
>reject
>tfw just got matched with another hunny
>looking half asian
>slim
>not sure wat do

ive been told im good looking but im shy and socially sperged as fuck and ppl mistake it for arrogance

welp

time to climb back into my mother's womb

He has fucked decent looking white girls, he's just dating the Asian one.

You can tell Julio will wifey her up but he probably needs a green card.

She seems like a person who has had a difficult life who is just looking for companionship. Wtf is your problem?

anyone got that tinder pic of the ugly girl who says shes ugly and just wants a friend

she really cant

I dont know a single guy desperate enough to fuck that

>not sure wat do
go for chubs until you get more confidence, the more experience the better you'll get

>rejecting likes on tinder as a dude
dude wat

The only difference a male retard would have is he would drop the 35 requirement, maybe upping it to 50 years instead

>Rejecting likes on tinder
>Man
The absolute madman.

>using tinder at all

>I dont know a single guy desperate enough to fuck that

You don't, but there are.

Just like there are a shit ton of beta cucks who send women money for nothing, on twitch or on skype. Hopefully you don't know any of them either. But they're there.

Hey gals! Remember that you're all beautiful! No one can tell you ur nawt. U don't need to change anything about urself. Regardless of appearence, body and genitalles ur PERFECT da way u are

All she said was no men over 35. How is that bad?

I guess my no fap streak ends here

>how is not being a pervert and a certain age high standarts?

Wow look at Mr. "I have my life together" ova here.

VEEry impressv biGSHot

>Finding people on tinder/online dating
Thats where you fucked up sport. Those services are narcissist circle jerks.

Go around and meet people. Do the legwork, you'll find someone if you aren't a total piece of shit.
To put things into perspective:

Its like finding a really high value game at a garage sale/flea market vs on ebay.

Yes its more work, but you won't overpay

modern dating makes me sad

I've been in a happy relationship for the past 5 years but I see what modern dating has turned into and it seems like a lot of men with peter man syndrome trying to have sex with emotionally needy women (who endlessly run up their mileage) and the whole thing just seems like a catastrophe of desperate weirdos wasting each others time until they're all reaching their final expiration date and never have families.

Talk to women everywhere. Of course don't freak them out but I can fake that extremely extroverted and witty personality and I have gotten girls at freaking walmart. Also, don't go to places expecting to find girls go and do your shit and think of it as a side. Women know when you're going just to pick up randomly women.

thanks PR you are a treasure.

>tfw a leaf indirectly calls you a chad because you've smashed 6/10's on tinder at 5'8 and a autist

I'm pretty muscular so I guess it counts for something. Plus I stay with my mum and bring them there on the reg

>doesn't even have acceptable face

gtfo

guy must have a micropenis

Fuck off chad

fpbp

Most men don't understand how much power being a woman has.

She probably will get a beta

this one?

her profile should be : "have a dick" tho

Damn

Why don't girls in wheelchairs deserve quality men? She just wants a funny, mature guy. That's not high standards, that's average. Taking your anger out on crippled women in wheelchairs is pathetic. She's really not demanding much.

Yup, they get to be more childlike and "cute".
If men acted the way they do on a regular basis we'd be told "nobody cares" and "grow up".

>Why are women so retarded pol

Don't you mean;
>Why won't women fuck me pol

This makes me sad, but I still wouldn't date her.

The world is cruel.

>no perverts
>no men over 35
these are high standards?

This makes me legitimately sad.

>college educated
for what purpose?

The only equality of outcome I believe in is everyone being beautiful. That is one cruel fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy cept niggers and jews

I feel sympathy for her, but I also want to throw a pie at her face and laugh whilst calling her a monster. The world is truly cruel sometimes.

>mature
This is not a male trait.

She killed herself if you guys wanted to know

I'd take her out on dates, just wouldn't want to be her boyfriend or have sex with her. Think about how special those moments would be with her, she wouldn't have ever experienced that in her life. You'd make her so happy just by showing her a little affection.

Yes but you're thinking longterm, women are incapable of that.

?? when? where? how?

I feel bad

I'd probably just fuck her and leave though

What a cruel world

I'd fuck her with a paper bag over her head. she'd probably be fine with that, which is even sadder.

>high standards

i bet you'd fuck anyone who identifies as male right op

I'd fuck her.

All she need is some facial surgery, and she would be okay.

Sad shit.

a buddy of mine did this. sent a couple thousand bucks to a twitch streamer. saying she was going to pay him back. yeah right buddy.

Bullshit. Pics or it didn't.

sauce

Seconded. Source?

this isn't high standards, retard. she doesn't want some old freak who's like "come on i just think it'd be hot to jerk off onto a woman in a wheelchair" and then never talk to her again.

will it be hard for her to find someone decent? yeah, probably. good for her for trying, though.

It is sad. I look forward to the day she meets a nice guy, turns things around, realizes how beautiful she is with some makeup, confidence and style and leaves the loser who would fuck the old her.

id fuck her

she's apparently dead

nice one reverse poland

She is/was a real girl, but the text is something someone else put. If you think women think in terms of what they can give their bf / making him happy, even when they're butt ugly, you're deluded.
Women do things they feel like and will do things you want if they're scared of you leaving them or withdrawing affection.

>she's apparently dead

Ohhhh weee. Jealous!

>tfw this girl killed herself

brutal

Fuck, I heard she killed herself. Unlike all these other whores on here, she was truly /ourgal/.

I bet she sucks dick like it's sell by date is tomorrow

>26
Wait till she's 36. Then her standards will basically just be a penis, and a heartbeat. And she still won't get anybody because nobody wants some wheelchair-bound gimp

You should try Plenty of Fish instead.