The Finders Case: CIA Tied Pedophile Ring

This is real, guys!

Read the papers in the picture. This is a concise overview of the finders case. A true "redpill".

Four interviews concerning Child Trafficking and other CIA operations. Check out the interview of Nick Bryant, hosted by Peter Levenda. The other three interviews are also very telling.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

This is all too real, guys. This NEEDS to be focused on. We cannot turn away from what is really happening.

Ted Gunderson Program:

Discusses The Finders Case:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhiBh4C08s0

Other urls found in this thread:

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6XJCJkH8H2g
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

This is actually creepier than pizzagate

This and Pizzagate are both just pieces of something much larger and far more evil.
The currency of those who walk the halls of power in this world is the blood, virginity, and souls of children.

Unfortunately you are right. Sadly this is true, so true.

day of the rope when?

CAPTCHA= BUMP road sign

nigga i aint readin that mess

Then expand the picture and read that. It will take five minutes of your time and you will know just a little bit of what is actually going on.

T. Idiot

It's one of the biggest redpilled you will ever taste

I can't read it, I'm on my phone, can you give a summary? Or tell me how to open it I. HD? Even opening it in a new tab and expanding it it's super pixely pic related

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf

Someone saw a group of dirty children playing in a park near their house and they were being watched by two men in suits. Police came and talked to the two men. They were all apparently on a trip to mexico to bring the kids to a school for "gifted children".

The investigation amped up with a couple different agencies involved. Investigators found a bunch of computers, teletypes, and other hardware with large amount of papers. Info on the computers showed this group was in contact with unknown groups from around the world, like israel, russia, and china. They were in the process of attempting to purchase a child from hong kong I believe.

The investigators also found a cache of bizarre pictures. Some of them were nude pictures of the children from the group. Others were images of animal sacrifice. If I remember correctly some pictures had some weird birthing ritual shown as well.

The case was taken over by the CIA for national security reasons.

snowballing k e k

>The investigators also found a cache of bizarre pictures. Some of them were nude pictures of the children from the group. Others were images of animal sacrifice. If I remember correctly some pictures had some weird birthing ritual shown as well.
>The case was taken over by the CIA for national security reasons.
>national security reasons
>CIA
>mfw

bump

Finally some good content. Bumping. This is why we face shills. These get archievd too fast bcos it takes time to read and digest.

We have to get to the bottom of this.

Here is the thing, people are bad at keeping secrets. Everyone involved is easy to black mail, all it takes is one person and severe damage can be done. If there is a global chold kidnapping and sacrifice conspiracy how is it done? This is where we get tinfoil, how are people controlled? If memory wiping is possible that could allow this secrecy. Some degree of mind control? Possession?

Bump. Too many faggots shilling across the board for this thread to get the attention it deserves, sad

more relevant stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=6XJCJkH8H2g

they control it through black mail

probably video...
or simply they shoot you twice in the back of the head and it's ruled a suicide

Thanks. Fucking creepy. The fact they couldn't tell other police about the case is sketchy. Sounds like the CIA went all "hey don't worry we got it nothing to see here" with no intention of stopping it. Makes me sick and sad. I live in nova and have a 2 year old. I need to leave this place. Just gonna fuck off into the fly over states where people aren't evil

theres evil people everywhere user

I just dont think black mail could work with everyone. Someone involved has to have some info on the whole pedo ring snd could expose part of it. If they dont and want out why hasnt even one person gone deep enough to double agent it? There are cracks here and there, and they suggest something more sinister. Or one who does black mailing just dropping off a package of evidence at news agencies, how is it so well runned that someone cant even at least blow up their cell? If one cell blew and got national headlijes it might bring a scenario where thr gov drops charges on all who step forward about involvement or some thing by anonymously coming forward.

I dont mean to be a skeptic saying this, I know mind control is mentioned but I feel there must be more in the paranormal/spiritual area. I just think ordinary humanities blackmailing, ability to keep secrets and our ordinary lvl ofntechnology and abilities is not enough to pull this off.

>Here is the thing, people are bad at keeping secrets. Everyone involved is easy to black mail, all it takes is one person and severe damage can be done. If there is a global chold kidnapping and sacrifice conspiracy how is it done? This is where we get tinfoil, how are people controlled? If memory wiping is possible that could allow this secrecy. Some degree of mind control? Possession?
elites are coerced into silence because they became elites due to participating in it in the first place
some others are mk ultra tools. theyre abused as children and dissociate into diff personalities, which are then manipulated

>elites are coerced into silence because they became elites due to participating in it in the first place

There probably doing this stuff into flyover states out in the middle of no where where there is less prying eyes.

>concise

This is so confusing about our culture. If the CIA has really made good progress why are they not telling us or telling ither agencies of the obvious domestic and international threat to our children? The news and government is fine with word and fear spreading of terrorists where religious or not, but why not this?

This should be just as much a fear in our public consciusness as is terrorism. Where is the war on child abduction and ritual pedos?

I was skeptical ehen I first came to fringe forums and heard people accusing others of fringe. Before this there are 29 posts and 20 posters, no shill post, or stupid trolling. Look what is absent.

This is a thread with real info, a pic to read that itself is evidence and proof of ritual animal sacrifice, stealing children, breeding people in secret, a cult with ties and business around the world, and members with sustems in place to alert others of raids and prepared to be silent.

Its a real topic and shills wont post bcos they dont want to bump it to the top, so someone gets baited into reading a pointless waste of time thread and doesnt scroll down enough to see this before its archived.

You are doing this to stop people from reading the article. Possibly even for a paycheck.

Bumping this is important.

Bump

had a look at the catalog, guess this is the thread they're trying to slide

The Intelligence Community, mainly the CIA, has been trafficking humans and particularly children for three main reasons.

1. Brownstone Operations, which is where politicians are filmed in or around sexual abuse, which is then later used for blackmail. This is why all those low light cameras were found in Epstein's possession. This is one of the cheapest/easiest means of political control.

2. Off-the-books money for black projects. Prostitution, along with drug sales, are very big money makers.

3. Test subjects and recruits for black projects. The world still doesn't seem ready to accept the reality of these projects, and first we need to educate more people on the human trafficking aspect.

Bump before the assholes/trolls start saying the shit about being sleepy

I know nothing about this man but I feel like I've heard this name a hundred times before. Why?

Doubt it OP. This board is paranoid af

Im gonna save pic

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

>confused, uncomfortable expression
do you have autism? that girl is laughing

>where that thumb go, barry
now you're just literally retarded, that's his left hand. look at your fucking left hand.

Don't know about anyone else ... but I'M SURE AS HELL NOT SLEEPY

I'M WOKE AS FUCK

I listened to the entire MP3 and YouTube.

I can confirm this is a nothing burger with fries.

Are you trying to tell me something crazy, like sandy hook wasn't a hoax, but a mass body snatching event?

Is any of this connected to Boys Town?

bump

Read the info graphic boosted, its all legit.

yes... sort of. listen to Ted Gunderson. Ted has many of the redpills.

bump for justice