Hello Sup Forums, let's make this quick. I have worked in Genetic Engineering at Area 51 for various years...

Hello Sup Forums, let's make this quick. I have worked in Genetic Engineering at Area 51 for various years. Now before I move on to my message, it has been revealed to me through divine intervention and the hand of God that through recent events and the foretold prophecy of September 23, the lawless one also known as the Antichrist is Jared Kushner. Greys are real. Plenty of contact has been made to other unknown extraterrestrial races however they have declined affiliation because we are partnered with the greys, who are known as evil and malicious. This workplace is practically a spiritual warzone as the greys torment staff's minds and are extremely manipulative. Because of this, it has brought many of us closer to God. They will start to screech and foam from their mouths if they hear the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, I believe in the internet, that whatever gets put on here, will be on here forever and be spread far and wide. So please, do not forget these numbers: 1699161

They are extremely vital and important, and they will make sense very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/S82496
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MFaXLCXW8
bible-knowledge.com/do-not-fear-demons/
dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/monkey-blood-rh-negative-blood-types-y-dna-haplogroup-e1b1b-blood-grouping-shared-by-royalty-and-dictators-alike/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Rock_Mountain_Complex
youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

David Icke off his meds again

I really don't have much time before being found out about.

>>So please, do not forget these numbers: 1699161
yyyy/mm/dd

Nice plot for a sci-fi novel. I'm stealing it, writing it, and getting it published. Thanks Bro!

kys larping fag

>talking to demons who pretend to be aliens has brought many of you closer to God
kek yeah sure it has

fuck off shill. he worded it awkward but he meant to say that they found out the name Jesus Christ scares them off just like demons were scared of Jesus in the Book Of Matthew, so because of that sole reason, scientists at Area 51 sought to get closer to God to protect themselves from ayys.

I have no reason to lie. From a quick glance at the front page here there are various other people discussing Revelation 12.

aliens arent real dude they are the fallen ones from the bible. Why does every one who has been abducted claim to have been genetically experimented on? because they plan to bring about the nephilim again just as the bible says.

i found this. OP never said aliens arent demons. i think he confirmed they ARE demons.

look.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/S82496

i googled the numbers OP mentioned and it brings a profile on genetic engineering about homo sapiens (ETX1)

I have the numbers saved. Anything else?

>LARP'in on a Sunday

>fuck off shill. he worded it awkward but he meant to say that they found out the name Jesus Christ scares them off just like demons were scared of Jesus in the Book Of Matthew, so because of that sole reason, scientists at Area 51 sought to get closer to God to protect themselves from ayys.
That this seems normal to me makes me feel like this place has driven me insane.

truly the paranormal is insane to normies

that is exactly what i was saying. This paves the way for the anti christ as well as other prophecy

BUMP
Looks like it involves retinal tissue.

Mary was right, praise Jesus or get gased

Jared Kushner is the key..

>genetic engineering at area 51
Fake as fuck. Groom lake is used to test experimental planes

bait will be bait. area 51 isnt just military weapons moron

See

OP could be just trying to hide his identity or maybe he is lying about who he is but either way he is right about what is going on. it also seems like ufo sightings have been really high this past year or two and those UFOs appearing above the dome of the rock is creepy as fuck

It's literally a fucking airbase, you retarded fuck

(((They))) are flooding Sup Forums with fake news right now, their goal is to run back to their safe spaces and talk about how well believe anything, even though the only ones agreeing are other shills

Its fucking pathetic.

who are the greys, and why were they in my house? i saw three of them.

>thinking he knows everything regardin a top secret military base

holy kek

anybody gonna screencap this thread?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MFaXLCXW8

Here you go if you want to know more

Hello Sup Forums, let's make this quick I'm a larping faggot with nothing better to do.

satanic digits fuck off. false prophet

>divine intervention
FUCK OFF

put me in the screencap

why not both

Herro satansan!

How do we know the date that bad things will happen, can't we prevent it if we have months to prepare?

>they found out the name Jesus Christ scares them off
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Dont worry OP, I'm sure a few paranoid schizophrenics will buy it

>They will start to screech and foam from their mouths if they hear the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
FUCK OFF.

>that is exactly what i was saying
No it isnt dipshit. You are fishing.

Shitty parlor trick.

bible-knowledge.com/do-not-fear-demons/

Where is area 51 at them specific location please

>1699161

1699161 - Nucleotide Result - NCBI

1. Homo sapiens (ETX1) gene, complete cds, alternatively spliced 2,221 bp linear genomic-mRNA S82496.1 GI:1699161.

(((bible-knowledge)))

WWWEEEEEWWWWWWW
EEEEE

EEE
EE
E
WW
W
W

Do we know what this information means?

Also, how come nobody is talking about the Jared Kushner Antichrist thing.

>i think he confirmed they ARE demons

Isn't this the plot of Signs?

Dude, take your shitty LARP over to the /x/ board, where they'd actually give a rat's ass......

What happens on September the 23rd in St. Louis, MO?

Because it means that Trump is working with the Anti Christ

The black flag will be raised over the white dome.

get duh wahturr nigga

The eclipse will sit perfectly in between an arc. St. Louis has various buildings that prophesied the feat of engineering.

POSTING IN A LARP THREAD!

HI MOM!

Well, this got boring quick...

Money unda mouf runnin

There's another active thread about OP

Nah, it's me. E1b1b RH- blood

>Is it you are just not familiar with the human genome project or you feel they are not far enough along? You see (Y-DNA) haplogroup E1b1b is why Jewish families insist you must have a Jewish mother in order to be considered Jewish. Hitler displayed this blood group and so do the royal families of Europe.

dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/monkey-blood-rh-negative-blood-types-y-dna-haplogroup-e1b1b-blood-grouping-shared-by-royalty-and-dictators-alike/

I just don't see how it adds up. Pretty sure the Antichrist will be Jewish but until he starts doing Antichrist shit he is just some sketchy Jews

I thought the September 23 meme was for 2016? The Shemitah and all that shit.

So are the top level Jews the groomed gimps of our demonic overlords?

They receive special favors from the dark ones to keep us miserable and blind to our inner potential and power?

Why can't we break free? Even in a non spiritual sense. Why the fuck can't we coordinate as a species to stop stepping on each other's toes and help each other out while respecting individualism.

No genetic engineering going on at Area 51, just super toxic research with intercept missiles capable of Mach 13. Site R has some DARK creepy genetic experiments going on though.

Many have tried, but they get labelled as terrorists.

can u elaborate about site r

Because I haven't come to power yet

Well and the Ghouls, or have they moved? It's been a few years.

Kek will keep us safe. Kek will guide our way. Team KEK and JC will be our saviors.

Yes please elaborate about Site R

If you kill a murderer you are a murderer too.
If you hate someone because of their skin color you are a racist.
If you hate someone because of their religion you are a ____aphobe.
If you disagree with a leftists opinion you are a bigot.

These are intolerable traits.

>Why can't we break free?

Because society has been rigged against you.

>Site R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Rock_Mountain_Complex

Deep in Raven Rock mountain, get away for the Kennebunkport vacationing elite, they have housed off-world visitors there and some higher-ups still wear their brown-coats.

JEW

Seriously though, did they move the Ghouls underground ther or not? Last I heard they were still at Area 51.

The number of his building is 666. Coincidence?

nice larp

As it was before the flood...which we now have evidence of thanks to Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson, despite their unbelief and actual working with the enemy.

I don't believe they will do it as they did before since they received such a shocking punishment. They think they can actually win, so they are not about to do the same thing that brought judgment on the Watchers who mated with humans before. I believe it's possible that those with Nephilim bloodlines have survived down to this day (as we have Biblical evidence some Nephilim survived as well as Gilgamesh epic). They have worked very hard to conceal and protect these bloodlines until such a time like now where genetic manipulation could be performed to recompose a complete Nephilim sequence from the various bloodlines and then rebirth them. These are the sang real, royal blood or san greal, holy grail. It's not Christ's bloodline. That's a cover story and misdirection. Nephilim bloodlines have been hidden and interbred to reduce loss of genetic material.

They know...

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

No. Jupiter went into retrograde within Virgo in November 2016 and comes out September 23 2017 which just happens to be the length of time for human gestation. The virgin (Virgo) will give birth to Jupiter, the Messiah's Star after full term gestation.

Which flood? When you mention the False Phophet Yeshua ben Josef I know you trollin' or have not yet gotten over religious psychological disorder.

There are theories that Noah had nephilim on his arc but Idk what their source is for that theory

seriously i saw them with my own eyes. yes it is absurd that a space faring highly evolved race/and or extra dimensional creatures would show up to some nobody's house, but they did. i want to know why.

This is so fucking stupid it boggles the mind. But then again i guess anyone with any shred of credibility wouldnt post on pol so ehh make of that what you will.

The cataclysm at the end of the Pleistocene. Ultimately sea level rose 400 feet. This is also the undoing of Atlantis, which the myth comes from actual history. It was a kingdom ruled by Nephilim and was judged. The best presentation of the evidence is the Rohan episode with both Hancock and Carlson..I think it's #872 or right around that.

Meshiach ben Josef is prophesied as the suffering servant. Jews mistakenly thought these were 2 separate figures, but Yeshua came first as Meshiach ben Josef and will return at his second coming as the King Meshiach ben David. He's not false, but Mainstream Christianity has presented him as such because they claim he ended the law which would have been impossible because he would have failed the Deuteronomy 13 test and been a false prophet. Careful study of his teachings show he never taught against the law, but rather to the contrary, he taught it properly. When he fought with the Pharisees, it was to chastise them for breaking God's law by way of their rabbinical rulings, additional regulations, and newer traditions. They created a heavy burden which prevented people from learning the real lessons of the perfect law. They also used common Talmudic legalese to rationalize breaking of the law with insane loopholes. THIS is what Yeshua condemned. Sermon on the Mount is at its core a teaching on the deeper things found within the very same law from Moshe. He repudiated the Talmudic view entirely, but absolutely not the law itself.

>And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.
-Zechariah 12:10

Just found this:

Behind the Name: Meaning, origin and history of the name Jared. From the Hebrew name יָרֶד (Yared) or יֶרֶד (Yered) meaning "descent". This is the name of a close descendant of Adam in the Old Testament.

The Antichrist is descended from Satan correct?

youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho

>Rogan 872

Just keep in mind that not everything can be taken fully as Carlson is a Freemason. But we do have evidence of the flood now.

No. But he could be descended from one of the Nephilim, and thus a Watcher. Satan did not engage in that mixing as those that did were immediately bound.

Not immediately, but I mean at the time of the judgment of that age.

All bullshit. What is not is Druid Magick. Enjoy your itchy balls, Johnathan.

TRY TELLING THEM THE NAME OF SATANAS

MOST OF THESE FUCKING AYYS ACTUALLY CAMO ON CHURCHES

>tell us something we don;t know fuccboi
>btw try using this REAL STAR as a lucky charm desu~

There is not Yeshua or Meshiach(this word isnt anywhere in the Towrah) His name was Yahowsha(Yahowah saves) and he was the Masea'Yah(implement of Yah)

Go to blessyahowah.com

Also, the flood wasn't global(impossible) it was localized, see Burckle crater, same time as when the flood was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater

>Jared Kushner is the antichrist

Post evidence to support your claim or you get SAGED.

>I have worked in Genetic Engineering at Area 51 for various years.
Area 51 was abandoned awhile ago.
But you'd know that if you paid attention to your conspiracy theories instead of spouting memes.

I have literally worked at 'area 51'. There is no genetic research, there are no aliens, no lizard people, no space ships, no timetravel or any other rediculous shit.

It's just an 'above top secret' base for testing air and space crafts developed by the US government. Occasionally they manage to get their hands on hardware and equiptment from other countries which get reversed engineered there.

My 1 year contract just ended and I'm hoping to be selected to go back for another year.

>Area 51 was abandoned awhile ago.
Bullcrap, they just built some new hangars and super-reinforced the taxiway from them to the main runway. There's an enormous space plane there now or something.

Hangar doors are a hundred yards wide.

This is not true. It's 100% active and I just finished a one year contract there. Read my post above. Security there has increased and they now do most work out of visibility from prying eyes and satellites.