wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
answeringmuslims.com/
memri.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam is the true redpill

It will rid the world of degeneracy

Too bad culture-identity stops Sup Forumslacks from realizing what they truly want

9/11

Consider yourself redpilled.

All their women are closet lesbians, they've never been fucked once in their life and you can mold them like clay. Convert and have threesomes all day.

Just watch this guy: youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
Because believing in the wish-fulfillment fantasy of a power hungry, pedophillic, polygamous shitskin is not degenerate at all.

The only good thing about islam is that it has potential to kill leaf's like you.
fuck off trudeau

Do you know what is in that building? A rock. They pray to a rock 5 times a day.

But that fact is they don't worship the rock they just face it

I for one believe Islam is just misunderstood

Also bump

Saturn cube

islam, or at least the orthodox variety, is arab-centric alt-right

thereligionofpeace.com/

who has photos of that covered in birdshit? I see them floating around sometimes

They hate jews, they fight degeneracy and yet SJW bow to them. Islam is the ultimate redpill, though it's extremly hard to swallow.

OP here. I've been told by numerous people to disregard that site cus it apparently contains anti-islamic sentiments .

Granted i've already read it but still keeping my viewpoint objective

It's retarded that anyone believes it because it's literally just the Bible rewritten to make the Arabs the "chosen people" rather than the Jews

Muhammad capitalized on the Arabs feeling like they needed their own Messiah other than Jesus, and created his own religion. May he burn in hell

really shitty sequel to christianity.

only gets respect because its 1400 years old, and its associated with an ethnicity

Read the quran and it's many pages of mass murder and rape.

I'd like islam and muslims more if they just evolved like the other religions did.

All religions have committed actrocities, islam is only different because they teach it, rather than just a few bad apples spoiling the bunch.

Well, looking at things with a purely objective viewpoint, I'd have to say, Islam is objectively shit.
It's not even that; it's just Muhammad blatantly copying the ideas he likes from random other religions and making himself the main character. The whole thing is just a wish fulfillment vehicle for Muhammad; even his child bride points out that, "Wow, Allah really loves to give you everything you ever want." It's a shitty religion that preaches violence (so Muhammad could justify his military conquests), sexual deviancy (to justify his sexual conquests) and random stupid other rules that Muhammad made up to make things easier for his socially awkward self.

>worships pedophile prophet
>against degeneracy

The kaaba is an empty room

Its a copy of the christian bible but changed so mohammed is portrayed like a god. The quaran preaches and endorses violence against anyone who doesnt believe in the quaran. There are over 15 verses telling to kill others. It also approves of pedophilia. Mohamed had a 7 year old bride. That shoupd tell you enough to know that muslims are wastes of space

cucked by allah

this, absolutely

most religions make sense as to why people would want to be a part of it but Islam is literally just the wish fulfillment of a random Arab who liked to kill people and have sex with kids

also, reminder:

"allah" was an idol, the name of a moon god that Muhammad found in the temple at Mecca after throwing all the other idols out. He liked that one, so he proclaimed it the only true god.

manichaeism is the true religion

Agreed. But the articles it lists are often ME ones.
Anyway, here's a few more:
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/
vladtepesblog.com/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
answeringmuslims.com/
memri.org/

A lot of them have an obvious anti-Islam agenda. But they give sources that you can check.
I don't like Islam - it should stay where it belongs; in Arabia, north Africa and ME.
I'm fortunate to live in a white area. In the countryside, up a mountain in northern England.
I've seen how muslims have been taking over areas of cities. And I want non of it. pic is where I live. It's 100% white.
We are a friendly people and have many tourists. It's remote, though.
The muslims stay in the cities and big towns. They DO NOT MIX. I speak from experience. I lived in the nearest big city; Newcastle for 10 years and it changed while I was there, I'm from where I live now. Chinese mix and adapt, Indians (both Sikhs and Hindus) the same, obviously Europeans.

The only group of people who cause shit and demand different status are the muslims. I'm content where I am. Nothing has changed much since I was a kid and I'm 49 with a family. I have seen massive changes in the cities. I only go to London to transit through Heathrow for flights to NZ etc.

Muslims will not integrate.

>army of the dead

>Muslims will not integrate.
Hell, even when they do it's just taqiyya; they're commanded to not take nonbelievers for friends unless they're doing so for their own safety and then to guard their hearts. The whole thing is just a setup for when they eventually overrun a society and then they can start imposing Islamic law. Cancer is an incredibly apt description.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

if you are to fight Muslims it must be a total war where even the elderly and pregnant are fair game in collateral damage.

When you are not at war, you entice them with soft-power and you make it very clear you just want to trade and make cash with them and they will appreciate it or else their conversion tactics will go into full swing and it'll revert to the first point.

Whites dont understand this so thats why you get terrorist activity in your countries.

this is why China can live next to Muslims for 1400 years.

A

The one thing that you need to know leaf is that it's the answer honestly. Think about all of Sup Forums's issues, everything we despise, and the read the Koran

You might be surprised at how similar the majority of Sup Forums's ideology is to Islam

A Warrior's Religion.
Christianity = slave's religion.

Just reading the wiki article on sharia law is enough to understand the entire thing is completely stupid. Not just the radicals. Not just the actual terrorists. Whole ball of wax. All bonkers.

You are very right actually, good way to put it user

i also want to add:

white people fail with Muslims because they try to be nice with no conditions with Muslims, so they think that its some form of deception that they need to counter with trying to convert the enemy.

you are in conflict with them, but you just take pop shots every now and then, allowing them to recuperate and allow the negative propaganda to persist in their echo-chambers. this builds a negative mental feedback loop where both parties try to find out others true intentions leading to mistrust and conflict.

tl;dr - dont be too nice to them, make the point of every social interaction clear form the beginning that would set the basis of future interactions. If you fight them, have no mercy.

Oh China, you benefit from America's wars in the middle east. We pay in blood and cash to keep the oil flowing to Northeast Asia. Wait til you have to send your troops to MidEast. Then you will find out just how useful your 'ideas' are.

Islam will never have a reform because muslims are constantly fighting amongst themselves about what true Islam is

yes, but the white woman loves the muslim banana. Sorry about the collateral damage.

>Islam will never have a reform because muslims are constantly fighting amongst themselves about what true Islam is
Yeah, i forgot about the Reformation - totally peaceful, and short.

FUCKING

>Oh China, you benefit from America's wars in the middle east.

We dont directly benefit, all it does is make your own people fatigued and make others hate you, so we're naturally the guy others will look to.

>We pay in blood and cash to keep the oil flowing to Northeast Asia.

Thats your own stupid foreign policies, none of our business.

>Wait til you have to send your troops to MidEast. Then you will find out just how useful your 'ideas' are.

We will never send troops to M.E. without absolutely CLEAR intentions, which would likely be to secure and protect our economic interests. USA goes in with absolutely vague and unwarranted reasons and with each of their own killed they kill 200 of theirs with no apology or follow up, which is why everyone there fucking hates you.

With Muslims you need to be very clear to respect each others boundaries or face no mercy war. You cant reason with them, but you can treat it like some kind of tribal war, because that is essentially what Islam is, it's a tribal.

Our 'ideas' is what prevented China from being assimilated into Islam and instead, assimilated them into us instead.

Americans are infantile when they try to engage with old-world cultures.

Stephen Coughlin

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Water filter salesmen
>Age 30 turns into religious madman screaming on the streets of Mecca
>No one barely cares about him
>Nearly 10 years goes by and he has a handful of followers
>Doesn't just start preaching his own religion but starts attacking all the other multiple pagan religions in Mecca
>Leaders of Mecca, tolerant for 10 years finally start getting fed up because now he's attacking their pagan religions
>They kick his ass out of there
>He flees with followers to Medina
>Using what he learned in Mecca, starts becoming more violence orientated
>Stars causing shit with the three Semitic tribes there
>Eventually fabricates claims and such to violently attack/defeat/expel 2 of 3 Semitic tribes
>Gains more followers through fear and coercion
>Launches raids on nearby towns and forces conversions, often raping and butchering local populations
>Years later returns to Mecca and takes over, destroying all the pagan religions and forces everyone to convert to Islam
>Surrounding arab tribes convert to Islam as they get the message they could be next to be slaughtered by Muhammad's now larger army
>He dies having not picked a successor
>His own family and close generals all duke it out
>Shia and Sunni have been hating eachother ever since.

Muhammad was nothing more than a nomadic desert bandic warlord who used a religious spin to justify what he was doing. Arabia was considered a backwater waste of nothingness by the rest of civilization so Muhammad was not really opposed by any major power.

He did try to send raiding parties twice into Christian territory but was smashed each time so never tried it again.

Ever since Islam has followed a "make the world islamic and place all non-believers into subjection" style modus operendi.

>Thats your own stupid foreign policies, none of our business.

So please tell me what would happen if the US pulled it's carriers out of the persian gulf. how would that impact the price of oil? what would that do to China's massive imports of oil?

LEAF

Muhammad was kind of a badass though desu. Was probably a great leader and super charismatic

I mean look at how much fighting and how dedicated Muslims are to his words kek

then why do you always have to force it on them Ahmed? it seems more accurate to say they are disgusted by you, and rightly so.

Mahomet story:
>orphan and poor
>uncle basically sells him to some middly successful merchant
>merchant decides to marry Mahomet to his daughter thinking he would not be a problem for their business
>Mahomet goes full crazy and claims to see Gabriel
>claims to be descendent directly from Abraham and the his true heir, Ishmael
>makes the man that's going to be his son in law write the book as he is still an analphabet
>goes even crazier and starts creating troubles
>convinces a bunch of idiots to follow him and fight for him
>when troubles show up he flees like the coward he is, if I’m not wrong that's what they call the hegira and it's when they calendar starts
>his followers despite being completely abandoned by him still are loyal and him conquer some land
>he proclaims himself caliph
>marries a lot of woman being the last one only 9 years old

We are only helping the white women fulfill their fantasies. It's a little game the white women play with us - hard to get is what i think you call it.

if US pulled out of the M.E. everyone will cheer for a while and go back to their historical mean of butchering each others head off over stanza's in the Quaran.

who gives a fuck about these people, if they increase the price of oil other countries will find alternatives. China will just find Russia for LPG and invest more heavily into renewables.

USA has Canada to provide their stuff.

M.E. is just a bastion of hopeless ideological struggle filled with aggressive sun-burnt low IQ savages. Fuck the West for constantly shaking the hornet nest and expecting everyone else to run away with the US.

You could in one sense admire his strength, I guess. But I'll never respect anyone who adopts a philosophy that says "Believe in what I tell you, do what I say or I'll kill you and your entire family".

>what is islam
a distraction

Their women are on the verge of a sexual revaluation.

Oil is fungible. It doesn't matter where YOU get your oil from, what matter is the global price, which is set by supply/demand.

I think you need to read a lot more geopolitics about the region. It's not at all like you think. And frankly I am very happy to hear that you don't understand this because that gives the US an advantage over China.

He's a badass to a degenerate. If you think marrying and having sex with a 9 year old is badass, you're a degenerate person.

No wonder a muslim's version of heaven is a degenerate's paradise. kek

It's one of the last mainstream religions that hasn't advanced past the 14th century

David Wood is a good lad.
I've watched him debate Muslims.
I'm traditional. I try to attend church. But it's not really that I must. There are principles that I try my best to follow.
I'm Christian, married, three kids. Eldest (daughter) is going to uni in october. My other two are sons ages 13 and 8.
Maybe I'm from a different generation. I was born in 1968 in a rural area.
My mother lives 2 minutes walk from my home. I mention this, because the values I was brought up with were Christian ones.
Life shifts gear as we grow on in years. My northern culture is part of me and my family.
It is ancient. It is also part of your culture. (whether you like it or not).
English Common Law is the basis for US law. Magna Carta runs through the American Constitution. Habeas corpus (unlawful detention) is from English law. The Bill of Rights is English.
It's slowly getting eroded. I may be a traditionalist. But I feel old now, in a way. 49 isn't old. I can still beat by eldest in a race up a hill.
Let me put it like this: I remember black and white TV. Having a microwave oven was posh. I remember my mum getting an automatic washing machine so she didn't have to stand over the twin tub, etc...
I love technology. But I don't let my kids sit in front of a screen all day. Life changes almost faster than I can adapt. Simple things are important.

I like my culture. I don't want it to disappear. Same for you or anyone.

>sandnigger doesn't understand western culture
wew lad

kek, if the oil prices get fucked up, everyone will just sit back, take a sip of their beverage and watch the retarded strong toddler go in there bashing everyone with his shiny toys.

prices fall, everyone hates the US, life goes on for everyone else.

>hipster male in muslim costume on leash of feminist gender studies female.
> Ryder truck.
nice photo, Chad.

>wew lad
And i have inseminated over 100 white women. And you? Only your hand. You lose.

>everyone will just sit back, take a sip of their beverage
dont' think so ching-chong. US is energy independent. You chicks are not. It's your problem, not ours. No oil for chinkland = violent revolution. And get this, chinkland doesn't even have a bluewater navy. US could stop the chink boats with only 1 of its 12 carried battle groups at mallaca.

Ima laffin

Yeah but it's an ideology of control and conquering a militant ideology like that isn't too far off from things like Roman or British imperialism

It's impressive to see how much of an effect his ideas have had on the world

>muh dick
and I thought sand niggers were a step up from niggers.

Kek no they aren't. Men in those countries are still men and don't even look women in the eye

Muslims have small dicks and are pissed off because we keep bombing their caves.

>dont' think so ching-chong. US is energy independent. You chicks are not. It's your problem, not ours. No oil for chinkland = violent revolution. And get this, chinkland doesn't even have a bluewater navy. US could stop the chink boats with only 1 of its 12 carried battle groups at mallaca.

>that jingoist attitude
>that arrogance
>that knee-jerk reaction of 'muh army'.

ahhh, this is why its great to have the USA around. They're like the guy that thwacks all the thorns away for smooth passage for the rest, yeah he thinks hes better than you, but you have a smooth passage and when USA is all tired and resting you step over him and get the fruit.

>n
we treat our women very well - do not all white man to touch them, do not allow white man to even see them. You could learn from us.
But white women, we just inseminate, so that they are 'off the market' from you white men. Haha white man, you lose. Too dumb to control own women.

>not having a harem with your 5 wives who can't even leave the house without you

If that's degenerate then I'm fine with that type of degeneracy man

Also
>no drugs or alcohol
>killing anyone who defies the morals
>marriage at young ages and staying faithful
>living a pious life
>dressing conservatively
>killing gays
>understanding that women need to be oppressed

What's degenerate about that?

US built chinkland. If Nixon hadn't helped chinkland, Russia would be fucking you daily. We still control chinkland, you can't even get your little taiwan island back. hahahaha! Don't see any chinkland naval power near US coasts.

You don't have a clue how vulnerable chinkland is to US whims. USA decides to stop protecting Saudia, chinkland dies in one month. Thats how easy it is.

Shoulda' let the Japs keep 'em.

yeah whatever.

lead the way fat boy, dont get too ahead of yourself, you need to rest every now and then.

thanks for making it easy for the rest of us.

you get the honorary contribution prize.

Japs will have a chance to get china back. Japs have world's second biggest navy. Chinkland has nothing. Chinkland wants oil? Jap will decide who gets oil tankers.

I always get excited when there's a terrorist attack because David Wood always does a fun facts on Islam video when in celebration!

not only are most of us fat, but many of us are stupid. We even have a lot of niggers. and even with all that shit and a population of 320mm, we still kick the asses of every country on the planet combined. That's how smart the top 1% of us are.

that's the most typically chinese bullshit i've ever heard. enjoy your retarded civilizations 410th complete social collapse and purge in the next decade or two.

>h
Islam = most based. If West was Muslim, there would be no degeneracy. No problems. Hitler said many times that he wished his soldiers were muslims.

>y-you lose w-white bois!
citation needed
>treat our women well
AH HAHAHAHA

no worse than any other religion

Child sex slaves help keep Muslim men from cheating. To me that is weird to them that is halal

no degeneracy, but plenty of honor killings

>citation needed
citation provided. White bois BTFO.

i wish more atheists were right wingers

>plenty of honor killings
honor is the only way to do the killings. No honor = bad.

>atheists were right wingers
that's like asking a liberal to be a nazi.

Hitler was totally right too. Christianity really is a weak religion. Hitler was impressed by Islams militant ideology and it's ability to mobilize people to literally fight and die for a cause. He was right

i prefer making degenerates into laborers... not killing them, make them useful

Thats a cult what you just described.