WEED LEGAL BY JULY 1ST, 2018

I REPEAT

WEED LEGAL BY JULY 1ST, 2018

cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-legal-marijuana-pot-1.4041902
>cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-legal-marijuana-pot-1.4041902
cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-legal-marijuana-pot-1.4041902
>cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-legal-marijuana-pot-1.4041902

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
saferarizona.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This faggot must be desperate for reelection if hes actually going through with this.

>The only reason you elected him
>legalizes dog blowjobs immediately
>gets to marijuana 3 years later
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Free farts just suck on the exhaust from my big rich american asshole.

>Provincial governments will also have the right to set price.
Provincial governments will also have the right to set price.

Weed is about to start costing $500 per ounce lel

>yfw legal weed lifts Canada out of its economic black pit

>mfw stoners save Canada

DUDE WEED LAMO

There isn't enough weed on planet earth to save Canada from what it's going to do lel
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

To be fair, I think that was the supreme court not Trudeau.

Good meme though, Canada needs to uncuck itself fast

>smoke that soma goy!
>forget about the hordes of immigrants being imported to replace you

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

Along with government taxes, fines, regulations, licenses, laws, etc.

pacify the Canadians

kill the Canadians

smoke their weed

Too bad you'll get stoned by the local sharia militia for smoking :/

>tfw your country will collapse even faster than sweden and you don't even share a land mass with refugees

I knew he'd do this close to the next election...

>2018
trudeau's saying this because his support numbers are dropping like a rock. Fuck the herbal jew

Enough time for the pot heads to forgive the party for dragging this out so long

100 million and you know they are all going to get stuffed into the GTA, expand into the green belt and destroy all farmland in Ontario

Libtard heads would explode and democrats would be fucked in 2020

>100 million
The entire Middle East is 218 million.
Are they planning to empty out half the ME?

We'll take tens of millions of Africans

Reminder, Canada is STILL ON FIRE

>globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/
>"As of January 2017, the Fort McMurray wildfire is still considered an “active fire” by officials in Alberta that may not be out for months, despite the cold weather and snow that’s swept through the region."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>haha he must be desperate to fulfill his campaign promises xD

Fuck off.

>>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

Hey dumbass, Canada kept at its growth rate during the Harper years would result in a population of nearly 100m.

No.

If you read the article you'd know it requires increasing immigration rates by nearly 50% to reach that level by 2100

Hey greasebag. He admitted defeat to legalizing weed several times in his first year and gave up on it. "They won't let me".

The only reason this might get passed now is because they fear Trudeau is polling terribly.

it really isn't that hard, you just declare it legal and come up with regulations later

>If you read the article you'd know it requires i
I did simple math. Good to know you trust the news.

>Hey greasebag. He admitted defeat to legalizing weed several times in his first year and gave up on it. "They won't let me".

He didn't give up on it and he never said that. It was literally an editorial you're sourcing. Think critically and stop blindly trusting the news.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

But seriously, nice. Although this is going to come to a head, because Canadian weed will be smuggled across the US border (it already is, but more of it once it's legal) and people like Jeff Sessions will keep hounding that we have to build a wall on our northern border too. It could strain relations between the US and Canada, we need to stop fucking around and legalize it ourselves or at least deschedule it and leave it to the states.

>I did simple math
Then dump your math here and prove it please

>reports that conservative party is gaining real traction
>DUDE WEED L M A O
What a convenient time to make a promise he won't follow through on!

Looks like this chump wants re-elected and the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd will happily oblige him. Stoners are the worst fucking scum, will elect a dude that is purposefully destroying their country just so they can legally maintain their faggoty habit.

i already buy all my weed online
check out the mom mega thread on canadients subreddit

Then he can just promise elctoral reform for his second term, get re-elected, dont reform it, and import enough of the 3rd world to ensure a thousand year liberal riech

>reddit

You have to go back.

Who cares.
Go to weed store, pay them $200 to webcam with a doctor. Get a prescription to smoke weed.
You're 100% legal to grow and smoke it, regardless of any law they have on the books.
This dope didn't even reverse Harpers tought on weed laws.

Paul Martin and Chretien had it decriminalized in the early 00s. The USA cried abit, but whatever.

Fuck I hate being canadian

>Then dump your math here and prove it please

~1.2% annual growth rate in 2013, with a population of 35 million. At that sustained growth rate, we would have around 98 million in 2100. All the government needs to do is keep the same growth rate to reach that number. Realistically, we won't see that happen, since last I checked, Trudeau won't be in power for the next 80+ years.

Even if we cut our growth rate to 0.8%, which is our lowest ever, hit only a few times in the 1990s and 2000s, we'd still have approximately 70 million people in 2100.

herbaldispatch.com
but i dont think theyll ship to you

who's she? sauce?

Bailey Jay, lurk more

no, most dispensaries act outside the current law

to be part of the federal program you have to go to an actual doctor and get a prescription, then a licensed producer mails it to you

thing is biggest canadian group with a natural growing population is natives

Yeah, I'm sure this wont be pushed off again once the date draws near to string the uni demographic along for another electoral cycle.

saferarizona.com/
saferarizona.com/
For all my Arizonafags in this thread
2016 we lost by only 60,000 votes out of a 2.5 million count
if only the lazy ones went out and voted we'd have been fine and with the 7 other states
pls

I bet the new canadians are will be very happy about that.

>muh weed

kys canada

>she

the timing with this is parliament isn't in session the week of april 17-21, so they couldn't announce it on 420

going to be mentioned at every rally, they can be huge, Vancouver's has gone from 100 people when it started to 30000 now

muslims smoke weed because it's not as haram as alcohol, it's chinese who are used to the death penalty back home that don't

>trump can't replace obamacare
>weed man is giving us weed

Degeneracy

i'm just playing. weed is legal in my state, i'm not really a weed hater either. but i'm also glad that the healthcare bill failed. i just hope this weed shit doesn't raise faildeau's approval levels.

>is giving us weed
Funny way to say taxing, regulating, and controlling

I have close to a 1/4 chance in guessing your internet provider and a 1/5 chance of guessing your bank.

Almost everything in Canada is those 3 things. Why would weed be any different?

This is something Sup Forums never talks about.
We may agree weed is degenerate but a degenerate society will always do degenerate things regardless of legality, weed being illegal is clearly a ploy by kikes.

Where have you been? Weed has done been legal on the west coast for decades now

Drugs for the masses, so you don't realize you are being sold off to the CHinese and displaced by the mudslimes.

>gee lets add another item to be controlled by oligarchs

Canadians are shit, they deserve the ass raping they get from the corporations and governments that know they are a bunch of captive apathetic sheep

>own cgc (biggest weed company)
>going to have a gooooooooooood day tomorrow

But Shariah won't like it

>muslims smoke weed
Maybe some westernized mudslimes do, not the ones you are importing, weed like any other drug is 100% haram.

How is Soros still alive, it makes no sense..

Jesus Christ

He's worth 37billion, you can buy a lot of fresh organs and blood with that type of captial

DUDE

WEED

LMAO!