WHYTE PEOPLE CONTROL EVERYTHANG!!!!!

WHYTE PEOPLE CONTROL EVERYTHANG!!!!!

streamable.com/sk6jx

Go back to Africa, niggers.

>There is no American culture

Ummm sorry sweety, but you're living in society created by white men. A classroom/education system created by a white man.

Just so you won't live in a hut and have proper toilets.

If you want your child to be redpilled within a year send them to a 90% black school (withdraw them during second semester if you need to) I swear to god niggers will try to steal a penny if it isn't nailed to the floor because of "The Man" holding them down and they feel entitled to literally everything.

>who is the president
wow he really showed her!

Whitey btfo again what's new

This same bitch would have voted for HRC, a WHITE, privileged woman.

I think the next Hitler is definitely in one of these classrooms right now. I watched like 30 seconds of that and I'm ready for six gorillion more.

Schlomo is hard as diamonds right now

YES! ITS WHITE PEOPLE! NOTHING TO SEE IN ISRAEL!

Why can't anyone say shit like this to me so I can Jewpill them?

And you can't nail the penny to the floor anyway because they stole the nails.

You betcha, greatest ally!

I bet the leftist Jews will applaud this but the moment you say the same about Jews the will go full:
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Oho! I mention a penny in my post and Schlomo comes sniffing around! They're so fast!

true

Is there surgery or something I can get so I'm not black anymore? Seriously I don't want to live knowing I share my skin tone with a bunch of monkeys.

No, the only option is to cut off your dick and set yourself on fire so you won't pass on your shitty genes.

You can get skin bleaching creams, there's loads of blacks who want to be white. But it doesn't change your DNA, unfortunately.
Your best bet is to do what says.

Why weren't they booty clapping on the top of the desks?

Race is not 100% biology. High IQ blacks should mix with white societies and within 2 generations the nightmare will be over.

>no, no no, you are going to now let me talk
>g-go ahead

I wonder why school doesn't work as it once did.

American democracy is a failure.

>White people control everything
>there was a black president for the last 8 years

Uhh. anons?

uhh can someone post the unshopped version?

Every nigger is going to hang. I fucking hate niggers and this makes me hate them even more. They all need to die, all of thme, no exceptions.

Jesus christ that was embarrassing on both sides

Why is it always all or nothing with these idiots.

He said "a black man is the president". That immediately invalids the claim that white people control everything. He's not saying white people control nothing, no one says that, but they certainly don't control everything.

More over has she ever stopped to think maybe they control a lot because they make a lot. That the black people who have gone out and done things with their lives have been rewarded

If you want an example of handing over to control to someone purely based on their race rather than merit look at Africa, thats why it's such a shithole.

No but I supposed you could marry a non black then teach your kids to only marry non blacks, eventually becoming one with whites/Asians/whatever seemlessly after a few generations... or just stop defining yourself by your race

I mean, the nigger retort would be he's a uncle tom etcetera

>No but I supposed you could marry a non black

Fucking nu/pol/