youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwO9PSe-uG4
twitter.com/MAGAtrump5/status/846181058886287360
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/26/sunday-talks-jim-jordan-vs-chris-wallace/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/26/pbs-documentary-house-freedom-caucus-founder-key-paul-ryan-luis-gutierrez-open-borders-effort/
youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are getting awoo awoo awoo

I understand why shills do this now

AWoooOOOoooOOoooo

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNISTS, FASCISTS, AND ISLAMISTS

ALL OF THESE ARE THREATS TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION

ALL OF THESE ARE THREATS TO THE INDIVIDUAL MAN OR WOMAN'S FREEDOM AS AN INDIVIDUAL

ALL OF THESE MAKE AUTISTIC DEMANDS THAT YOU SERVE THEIR IDEOLOGY OR 'SOCIETY' RATHER THAN YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY

SMASH ALL COLLECTIVISM, ON THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT

WHITE MEN DO NOT NEED ALL POWERFUL LEADERS

twitter.com/MAGAtrump5/status/846181058886287360

MAGA

WAIT A MINUTE? COULD THIS GUY BE AGAINST TRUMP?

How many burgers/fries until Real Awoo Hours?

This BTFO the freedom cuckus

>Another high quality thread where three anons duke it out for post superiority
Wew lad, here we go

if you respond to the shills you are also part of the problem

Yesterday a homeless man wearing only victoria's secret lingerie came up to me on the street and tried to pimp out his pet turtle to me.

DEATH TO POLAND

DEATH TO THE FREEDOM KEKUS

KYS

They do it because you're there to feed them 24/7 and they feed you. It's like a human centipede of (You)'s. It's a shame it has to happen on /ptg/

>Trump was against himself this entire time

read the art of the deal, they fucking hate him

I hope you told Jeb to fuck off.

This guy is an actual cuckold Mcmuffinfag

he clearly thought you looked like the kind of guy that would go for that sort of thing. sad!

>sells Sup Forums
>site traffic goes up 500%

freedumb cuckus exposed

We could collectively not tolerate it anymore and tell people to stop.

Uh sweeties, it's time to stop making these threads, okay?

There's nothing new in the OP and there's nothing new being discussed. All the important Trump news gets their own threads.

So my darlings, it's time to let it go.

Who is moot?

Jeb has fallen so far

Holy shit

So ummmm CNN is reporting that Trump has now stabbed Israel in the back...

Can you fellas seriously defend this?????

Trump quickly walked back his oft-repeated campaign promise to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and he criticized Israeli settlements as "not good" for peace.
At their joint White House appearance, Trump told Netanyahu to "hold back on settlements for a bit." Trump wanted a chance to conclude what he called "the ultimate deal": peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Another member of his cabinet, and... Oh my! Is that... It is! Guacman!

>They hate him so they give him campaign money
Hmmm....
He didn't even write Art of the Deal retard. He paid a guy to write it.

>Implying that was a good thing

IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE FC YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

they have already said they will oppose Trump on tax reform
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/26/sunday-talks-jim-jordan-vs-chris-wallace/

they have already shown from the past they will also oppose immigration reform that makes it harder for their big bucks doners to employ low wage shitskins
>>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/26/pbs-documentary-house-freedom-caucus-founder-key-paul-ryan-luis-gutierrez-open-borders-effort/

They can also block Trump on anything if its a party lines vote and will if they don't get LITERALLY everything they ask for

>Some inside the White House don't like it much either. But conservative House Republicans, including the Freedom Caucus members who helped torpedo Obamacare repeal, are unlikely to support a giant tax cut that adds to the deficit. So if the BAT gets tossed aside, as many in Washington think it will, Ryan and the White House will have to come up with other methods to cover the cost.

>Much of the criticism of the Freedom Caucus, especially from their fellow Republicans frustrated with the obstruction of the AHCA, focused on what many described as an unwillingness to “take ‘yes’ for an answer.” The group wrung major concessions out of House leaders and the White House, but because they didn’t get everything they wanted, they refused to go along with the bill in the end.

>The strength of the Freedom Caucus lies in its ability to block the Republican House majority from passing bills on party-line votes if its members deem them insufficiently conservative. But in a world where the Republican majority makes common cause with a significant number of moderate Democrats on compromise legislation that gives both groups some of what they want, the Freedom Caucus would be effectively marginalized.

Stand with Trump, not these koch brother funded bottom feeders

How autistic is Poland? I took his side in all this shit and now he's just being annoying as shit.

>guaclets will never learn

KYS

>twitter.com/MAGAtrump5/status/846181058886287360

Transcribe the tweet for us, his twitter is private.

Trust no one, not even yourself.

We'll it's CNN

I don't feel awoo at all. Daily reminder that awoo is a gateway meme to rabies.

>that video
Too much nostalgia, m8.

>tfw no vampire awoo gf

Hopefully people got the spamming out of the way last thread. How hard is it to realize that Paul Ryan is not our friend, but that doesn't mean that every other R in the house is our friend. Trump had set up a win-win situation with the healthcare bill, and is playing the cards he was dealt now. Had it passed, he would push to make it the best possible solution he could.

trump was giving ryan a chance to sink of swim

he sank

It'll only stop when they're satisfied. Could be hours or days, no amount of pleading will make a difference at this point. When Sup Forums doesn't have a clear objective everyone turns on each other for the lulz. It's not surprising and it'll work itself out over time.

>Transcribe the tweet for us, his twitter is private.
Trump will create a new agency tomorrow, run by Kushner, to overhaul bureaucracy.

>Some guy in Norway is in his basement typing this and using the words "Uh sweeties"

Poor basement fags.

Trump will create a new agency tomorrow, run by Kushner, to overhaul bureaucracy.

Say it ain't so, Sleepy Doctor!?

that needs a trump rally edit

Their boy got caught and now the jews are trying to make him bend the knee another way

I still don't get that guy, was he controlled opposition to make us look like morons, some guy looking for his 15 minutes of fame, or just some chad who get drugged/drunk out of his mind?

Guys I need help with ideas for a video. Pref around momiji/events currently important. Anybody got ideas?

wait for it.....

So what happened with mr anime masturbator? Did he already make a fool of himself on national tv?

It's over, we can't compete when Evan McMullin gets $100!

Oh sweetie, stop projecting so much.

user you speakath the truth

What do you guys think of dilbertman's analysis of this whole healthcare thing?

The real question is why does he support the Freedom Cuckus and call anyone that doesn't a Ryan Shill/Brock Shill?

I've brought up multiple points, he calls us shills.

He thread split from real threads, and calls the real thread a shill thread.

He is either a fucking plant or he is an idiot.

Either way, he needs to fuck off.

>just don't take b8
My inability to go on without making a comment on this is proof that that is a futile effort.
>poleposter pretending not to know why he does it
For the (you)s

He was some youtube fag looking for attention

Make a video about the Rockville superintendent calling the rape victim parents racist.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

That faggot begged for rocks to fill his pockets and then dove for the deep end.

I am queuing up more.

Didn't even show

>Trumpcare
I fucking hate that. It's Ryancare.

I think he is right this kills the hitler narrative, trump was right to use a disappointed tone, not an angry one.

Broken [X]

JUST

Trump can't own his own party. Hahaha

The GOP had 7 years comes down to this moment and they ducked it up.

Why is this guy even on the list

AWOO~

They interviewed him on 60 minutes and he kept trying to do jedi mind tricks with the reporter who was looking around like what?!, when that didn't work he made lightsaber noises and the interview was over

He was looking for the same thing you've been looking for over the last 6 hours.

Who knows?

Where in that article and/or video did they say that they would oppose tax reform?

Also, I can't find your quotes in those two articles you posted. This is some shit tier pasta, mate.

this is what you drumpf cracker's deserve

KYS

kek he is a bitch after all, he probably sucked some cocks too

>the ultimate deal
>in reality, that should mean Israel, Palestine, and all of the Middle East are wiped off the face of the Earth
I wish CNN were right even one gorillionth of the time

u r friend

This is what I'm worried about

the (you)s kinda keep coming to me naturally, with all the posters telling me to kys and such

Watch the video mung

they were australian i think

hes a shill

there are a couple other lolbertarian ones in here too. I thought we purged all of the fuckers once the last randlet shill disappeared, but much like herpes they are never truly gone

BWWWHAHAHA

Kill yourself, Koch Shill

Man I wished I pissed someone off so much they can only run after me screaming three letter responses

So thanks to the Hillary Fanatics Caucus we're going to end up with a Democrat House in 2018 and a Democrat White House in 2020 and single payer socialized medicine.

Thanks, LE TRUE CONSERVATIVES.

Awww, little Donny Trump is an illegitimate pwezy-pwezident.

Trump is going to create his own department tomorrow to fight the Deep State.

>$548
Those rich niggers couldn't afford the standard max?

So, how long (in days) do you think it will be that Good ol' Anthony tries to sext-up another 15 year old?