Hrm

How do you feel for having voted for someone that's losing so much? His healthcare bill, his immigration bills, they were both shot down. The world doesn't respect him, he's an idiot, he's delusional, did you vote for him because he reflects your own shortcomings?

Are you white?

What does me being white have to do with Trump not being fit to be out of an asylum let alone hold public office?

So that's a no. Please alleviate the stress you're inflicting on the American taxpayers and kill yourself.

Delusional drumpfkins still think they are winning so much that they will get tired of it someday. Kek.

Top kek dude, and let me guess; you're some fat fuck basement dwelling, mullet wearing infowars retard that whacks his cock off to pictures of Trump?

Have fun with ALL of this winning Trump is doing in his mind.

Another one of these threads huh

nigger detected

No. I'm an Army officer.

I would encourage you to actually lurk here and learn instead of just shilling and shitposting. You might end up hating your race, but at least you'll expand your narrow view of the world.

Oh I see, colonel mustard right? Why are Trump supporters so misguided and delusional? Is it intentional or a side effect of just hating everything?

Look, you know we don't like you, but it's important to understand that racism, or "hate" in any form really, isn't ignorant.

What ethnicity are you? What do you do for a living? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

It's really funny how you continually try to find out what my race is to somehow explain why Trump is the greatest guy East of the Mississippi. The truth remains though, regardless of anyone's race; Trump is hilariously unfit to lead anyone or anything. He was rigged to win by those whose interests are in the same pool to tear down the US brick by brick. If you're in the army, you should really take a hard look at yourself and the state of things and analyze the strategy. Cutting NASA funding in strategic areas, appointing an education Secretary that wants to dumb down children and turn them into Christian warriors, appointing an energy Secretary that doesn't know what the hell the agency even does, and the cherry on the top is everyone's favorite corrupt flunkie Rex Tillerson who's already been bought and paid for by the a Russians.

People be like "Trump is Putin's puppet" to me. An I'm like Yeah, hopefully.

Legit, I want to see your world burn.

settle down mate it's only been two months, ask this question in two years

Doubtful that he'd last that long my man.

BTFO you CIA shill

> Election day 2016.

98% chance of muh Madame President.

Top Kek

Literally every point you just made is untrue.

I ask your race because your original post exposed you as something other than white. Please investigate the claim I made in my last post that hate isn't ignorant.

You are not a part of a resistance. You're being played and taken advantage of. I don't dislike you personally because I know that feeling like you're a part of something bigger than yourself is important. I've done that on three deployments to Afghanistan. Please just lurk here and read as much as you can. Learn how to intellectually challenge yourself and accept the idea that you might be wrong. If you are wrong about something, don't see it as a failure; you've just become enlightened is all.

Here. Start with pic related.

4 more years dickhead

It would be foolish to assume there aren't paid shills on here who will be aware of the red pill you dropped, but I make your assessment that OP is non white correct.

Will do.

71.4% - 28.6%

Sorry Ausfag, hate to kill your vibe but I'm white

>losing
lol, you have to love libshits desperately scrabbling to reframe getting blown the FUCK out as though it's somehow a good thing. You guys literally cannot conceive of a world in which you've lost, but that's the world you're living in.

>healthcare bill
The Republicans what Obamacare GONE, not replaced. They're going to get what they want.

>immigration bills
Temporarily obstructed by Democrat judges. Won't last.

>the world doesn't respect him
The world respects Angela Merkel and thinks ISIS is preferable to Assad. Their opinions have no value, much like yours.

Basically we get to rekk you for eight years, after which you'll never win another election because the Democratic Party's voter base will have mostly been deported. Keep pretending that you're winning, though, that might make it true.

There are absolutely paid shills here. There are also antifa/everyday libs that come here that end up being redpilled.

This isn't a bad thing. Just keep dropping redpills and help them wake up.

I voted for him because the Clintons screwed me over personally, and I'm willing to make everything burn to get my revenge. Like, it's not personal with Obama. Obama, I was against just because of the D next to his name. Obamacare at least tried to do something good, even if it was jury-rigged from the start and is yet another government program that only helps overbreeding minorities at the expense of potentially responsible hard-working whites saddled with limited job prospects. But the Clintons bear responsibility for those limited job prospects, and for me being stuck in a job I absolutely hate and would rather die than keep doing. I usually follow a pretty strict set of personal rules, but no rule matters as much as destroying Bill and Hillary Clinton's attempted dynasty. Also, anyone who opposes Trump opposes the good of the American people, and anyone who opposes the good of the American people is a traitor.

must be a gay transsexual then

Hey, I'm on mobile, but I'm always always open to getting both sides. Where can I find these pictures to be legible?

Do you recognise your privilege?

They're too small to see

So your shilling on a board full of jobless young people, but instead of hiring these people who already understand the culture and how to influence others, you hire shitskins and have them post the same retarded copy pasta 24/7. Explain to how you think this is going to work? I personally think your just scamming a bunch a rich old people out of there money. , and I don't know weather I love you or hate you for it.

Go kill yourself shill

For that one, just google the German economic miracle of the 1930's.

whoever wrote that must be really autistic

What about the other one?

> Salutes in Australian

Donalds such a fucking loser