Calexit

>Libshits butthurt over the fact that a democratic system that has been part of our country for years doesn't work in their favor
>Calexit vote takes place
>Cali succeeds from the Union
>Trump, keeping up with precidents set by the last two great presidents who have faced threats of succession (Jackson and Lincoln) prepares for war
>Navy blockade along west coast
>All supplies to Commie-Fornia cut off, including water from our great lakes and hydro power from the hoover dam and Niagra falls
>Full embargo
>Northern counties fight to the teeth to stay with the union, mostly Republican up north, cooperate with the US and sabotage the Democratic parts of California's efforts
>Convinient because northern California is also full of working class farmers that produce all the food
>Troops roll in from the north
>Because of harsh anti gun laws and a "raise your kid like a snowflake " upbringing, libshits of the cities have no idea how to fight
>Try storming towards the US troops in their prius'
>BRRRRRT
>A-10 cuts down
>Last of the commie-fornians retreat to Mexico, to be welcomed as humble refugees
>Half sold into slavery, half killed by cartel
>One last line of defense in Los Angles
>Line of niggers and spics and white cucks with their wives son's form a human line in the highway
>"Don't worry guys this always worked in the past when a peaceful brown child of God has been killed"
>All of them run over by a fucking Abrams
>US-Cali war over in 5 months, tops

Any other predictions of Calexit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3183811/nigel-farage-calexit-referendum-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We are going to cut off water from Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes to teach those Californians a lesson

STATE OF JEFFERSON, REPUBLICAN CALIFORNIA REPORTING IN. TIME TO FUCK UP SOME COMMIEFORNIANS.

TL;DR

Learn to be brief and concise, you fucking retard

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

>55 less electoral votes for the democrats
where do I sign?

>calexit
>when massive earthquakes are forecasted within the next few years

buhbye :^)

>succeeds

SALUTE BROTHER THE VALLEY FOX IS HERE

thesun.co.uk/news/3183811/nigel-farage-calexit-referendum-california/

>HWNDU
>state literally divides

Why would anyone want to leave a country where trump and Co can't pull head from ass long enough to pass a meaningful law. Nobody is scared of trump anymore, he's a fucking laughingstock

>Cali succeeds
stopped reading there

IT'S TIME FOR 51

When the Californians revolt we need to make Sherman's March look like a playground scuffle, and burn Los Angeles and San Francisco to the ground.

>a leaf lectures

>new to Sup Forums
>knows how to link a post

Whatever you say /leftypol/

California is the best state in the union. It's the illegals that are the problem

I've heard there are opressed russian minorities of some sort.

yeah you know how mighty a faggot OP is when this happens

The secession would last about 1/2 a day at best. This isn't 1860 when the federal government would take months to act. Secede at 8am, Trump has the person responsible arrested before lunch, shot before the day is out.

right wingers should really push for a calexit. That's 55 electoral votes gone. Lefties would never win another election.

Water embargo would be enough to destroy the secession

I'm so fucking ready for California to secede. I bet Jefferson declares the next day.

>giving up rightful clay

Let them emigrate.

>US-Cali war over in 5 hours, tops
ftfy

Could Commiefornians actually do it? I really hope so.

Might was well dam up the Mississippi too. That'll learn em.

if that's too much to read for you you must be fucking lazy

Back to Mexico.

>Any other predictions of Calexit,

You should try educating yourself on what Calexit really is about, so you don't make any more retarded threads about it.

Here's the Clifnotes version. Pay attention.

Calexit has 2 components. The first part involves putting an initiative on the 2018 ballot. It'll be a yes/no question, asking if California law should be changed to allow the possibility of examining the prospect of asking to secede. If that initiative is approved by the voters, then the state will look into going through the process of divorcing from the Union.

This involves asking each one of the other 49 states for permission to secede, followed by asking the Feds for permission to secede.

This is not a well thought out plan. The asking the other states for permission part entails a Constitutional convention. Doing that any time in the next 4 years or so guarantees that the result will not be favorable to the entrenched Left.

At no point will Calexit involve shooting, or explosions, or neat shit like that. That's why we have the Middle East, so shit doesn't blow up here.

The California secession vote is coming in 2019. That means in 2018 we need to start efforts to push this hard. At the same time push efforts for a Jefferson secession from California.

Didn't even think about that. Kek liberals are such pussies and anti american that they'd rather bail than try to fix shit. Stupid faggots.

Calexit will never happen. It's the same way Hawaii will never be independent. It will never happen.

Calexit is the first step to Aztlan. Texas has always had an independent spirit. The culture in the southwest is different from the rest of the continental US. An independent southwest can easily sustain itself

More like

>California secedes
>US loses it's largest economy and can no longer afford its military
>US is forced to cut welfare to its rural and suburban retard population, i.e. red states
>Rural and suburban retards who haven't OD'd on heroin yet begin starving to death
>Presidon't Blumpfelstiltskin begs California for aid
>Google offers to buy US military aircraft and other artillery at a fraction of the original price
>makes them autonomous and programs them to deliver food and merchandise during peacetime with their Google Shopping app, as well as transport drunks home from the bar on Friday night
>All of this under budget and ahead of schedule

>Texas and California joining the same country.
Nice joke. Their cultures are nothing alike.

LA is a coastal desert city with no source of water and only enough desalination capacity for the richest among them.

Fury Road style water-warlords would pop up within the first 3 months.

Screen grab this for when the dry times come.

lol. cute sweetie, real cute

This is way down the road. 10-20 years from now, with demographic change, if the Republicans just keep running an ethnonationalist campaign against Mexican-Americans? It's a long road and a lot of spare parts but it's not impossible at all

>implying the other 49 states don't hate California

Hawaii wants to nuke the fuck out of Cali, more so than Texas. They dun goofed

Jefferson friends

408 here, how /comfy/ are shasta and siskiyou counties? Looking to buy some land in the next few years and settle in with all the red counties after living in a godforsaken blue county forever.

>calexit happens
>sell my $900k home to some commies (bought for 150k in mid 90s)
>flee to the US and live my life like nothing happened
>watch as commiefornia burns

so why waste anyone's time?

I want to become a california citizen real quick so I can vote this in and then gtfo back to my real home state.
I'd love to see cali collapse too

>assuming CA could survive a full naval blockade and a northern county revolt

My bio teacher was so proud to tell us(the class) that he was voting yes for calexit. I'll probably vote yes just to see this happen and watch CA go down in flames.

make it fucking happen... god damnit i don't know if there is anything else i want more in my life.

SOJ51 yuba county, kekin' in

I can't move, so I definitely would need to get into contact with the greater federal Government or Military, and act as a man on the inside for them.

PLACER COUNTY REPORTING, LETS DO THIS

I would move to Jefferson in a heartbeat. SoCal is lost.

>implying the US doesn't have enough capital to sustain a war with california for the 3 weeks it would take to annex it
>implying leafs wouldn't immediately come to the aid of the US

war is over before it begins. calexit has to be one of the all-time worst ideas

It's like the people pushing for calexit haven't seen what the CIA does to foreign nations. Spoiler: it ends with California joining right back up via coup.

Here's you sign Skippy.... youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

this.
Anyone in California who owns guns will side with the USA, including myself.
the "Californian army" will consist of a bunch of 18 year old antifa equivalent, maybe with molotov cocktails, max.

>cali secedes
>immediately legalize all drugs for recreational use
>Immediately opens all borders to everyone
>Cartel and ISIS invade through lax refugee system
>The mass of actual citizen too blitzed to do anything about the impending mexican-muslim war
>Federal government of the USA nukes the entire state

>>US-Cali war over in 5 months, tops
I don't think you realize how quick modern warfare is. If Cali did secede we could blockade the entire coast within 24 hours due to so much of the US navy being station in San Francisco. By the end of the first week we could easily have multiple divisions stationed on the California borders, special forces likely would have entered the country within a few days of hostilities and bombing would have begin immediately. Once the divisions cross the border California lacks any way to effectively halt mechanized military forces meaning the only factor is their top speed which is about 60 km/h. With that American forces would be entering the major cities withing about 10 days of California breaking off.

They might be able to slow us down in their major cities especially since some (mind you likely not many) reservists and regular military personnel would defect but odds are the loss of 90% of their country in a couple of days would break their will to resist.

tl;dr the war would last 2-3 weeks top.

so what's the win condition for Jefferson to get statehood? Just sue the state of california and take it to the supreme court?

Do what West Virginia did, wait for your state to revolt and tell your state government to fuck off and remain loyal.

That and lots of money needed to pay for the attorneys. Commitees have begun, just need to raise awareness and money. Sadly, most people on the commitees are nowhere near the J.Q. and know next to nothing about cultural marxism.