I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website...

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/PXHDx3AKWMcp.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shutup nigger

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

kys op, you know nothing of the truth

tits or gtfo

How so?

He's going to rape you, OP

>Triggered: The Faggot Cometh

a.uguu.se/PXHDx3AKWMcp.webm

Nice bait Abdul. Try fixing your country instead of shit posting

>flag
I expected this.

OP, in all seriousness, which is something that is rare in this place-
Your views are ones which have been spread all over the world, am I right? Yet it is a reflection of ignorance- there is no truth behind tolerance. As a matter of fact, most societies based on tolerance have faltered. Look at the USSR, look at the book of Karl Marx- even he stated it had to be a world revolution. This, however, will never happen. Because people are not equal, that is simply now how the world works.

Some peoples cultures progress their societies to ends further than we can ever comprehend. They do this with speeds which other cultures cannot match. The old Scandinavian cultures, Germanic cultures, and many others (not to mention right-winged ideologies) have seen this and thus use it to their advantages. This is why they use their abilities to work together and move our societies to ends which others can only dream of.

So, OP, what have you learned today? That some people have beliefs which are different then yours. Are you going to be a Nazi and censor someone else? No, because that would grow even more tension. OP, what you are doing is fueling a terrible tension between right-winged ideologies and your left winged dreams.

Also- GVGXsYwc, how is Jewnation?

This, swedes need to die to make way for more migrants.

Why should we care about some offended fag from an Islamic country thinks about us or this site? Fuck off and don't come back if you don't like it hassan

shut the fuck up racist

that's a bit too extreme

Shit bait (1.5/10)

trash ass shit posting nigger titty fuck cunt

Racist? What? It's reality. I know it's hard to deal with but you gotta deal with it pal. That's just how life is.

Damn you're a weakling OP. Throughout history we've all seen that life is hard- and that those who fight the hardest are the strongest. Those who are the strongest found out the right way.

That's just how it goes OP, sorry it triggers your cucksenses. In our world it's be white- or at least try to be white.

Don't be more of a shame then you already are for your ancestors- don't forget how hard they worked for that land. You're giving it up, much like a cuck. It's not racism- it's called being proud for your culture and preserving it because it progresses your people.

Also I don't know my Israelite

>I must resort to name calling because I can't handle objective truth!

you people should genocide all your brownies desu you are all going full retard on this one

/sage

It's okay Israelite, I got your back kind of sorta

Low quality bait desu senpai

And the Lord says unto thee, kill thyself 'cause thou art a faggot.

>did you get bullied

Yes by you people. Sup Forums is more sensible than the left.

dåligt bete, Erik. Dags att gå lägga sig

You live in swedistan where the government covers up migrant crime and has stated that former Isis fighters should be integrated into western society

b8 shit

sage

>macbook
Nice try

Sieg Heil SvenskJævel.

6/10 bait, that macbook gave it away.

I nigger stole my money once.

Yeah I don't believe you? No one who doesn't know would take note of the board he was on. You would have ended up on the front page, got confused, and gone away.

G E T. O U T.

>a bit

Muhammed was a pedophile

Shut up nigger slut faggot.

>svensk
>et ægte sprog
Fita jævler xdxsxdxd
Også, stop replying to this retarded faggot boy from Skåne (vores jord BTW). There is no teacher on Sup Forums right now. Fuck the kikes ruining scandiland and fuck Sweden for not giving back rightful clay and instead giving it to shitskins

For (You)

Damn Sweden letting niggers access computers

Plz just call them Svensk ty
Dansk Jævler is a reserved term only for the successful scandis

Join the party.

We don't like your kind around here.

>t. a fucking spic

btw
>I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views.
>He is a danger to our society and so are you

>le white man who cares about white people and his ancestral homeland is a danger to swedes
>not the fascist-cuck who wants whites to be replaced by shitskins, and who'll let the shitskins beat a native swede to death because of it