Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yes he ken.

I kind of feel sorry for this guy.

He doesn't even seem like such a bad person... just kind of stupid.

I hope he eventually gets with the program, like Benny G did.

For a normie cuckservative, he has absorbed what looks like a rather lethal dose of dank memes.

kek lives

>>>r/the_donald

PRAISE KEK

Are r/donalds larpers? Has pol reached the stage where ppl larp as poltards?

When is this airing?

It already has.

In pic related, Rick Wilson admits that he is an expert in prepping.

It's just too easy with this guy. He really should join our side.

What'd they say?

nothing at all, he failed, again

that subreddit was started by Sup Forums and taken over by newfags normies. its like how old Sup Forums was the starting gate into the chans.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

what happened on it? I watched the first 4 minutes and then had to leave

Killing kek? hahahahahaha! you can't kill kek!

You know who ran the second or third most inept GOP campaign?

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Love yourself.

ima kill that mofka

>exchanging ideas is dangerous. must censor
fuck off idiot

stop shilling fag

this kek shit is so cringey. god nu pol stop being so gay.

>racist, misogynistic and homophobic
Weak faggot. Only 3 adjectives. A seasoned SJW commie would spew atleast 8. Now fuck off, you have no power here

>Sup Forums was the starting gate into the chans

oh fuck, we all fell victim to the chan-jew

Enlighten me.

I didn't realize Rick was running anything...

This kek horse shit is cringeworthy.

But one thing is for sure, you can't kill chaos, which Sup Forums is an embodiment of.

It's a good feather in the hat to help separate who is who, just like the election was a good way to separate the wheat from the chaff.
>all those filthy fucking retards who actually voted for Hillary because muh mean racist problematic sexophobic drumpf

They made list-making a lot easier by outing themselves. When the knights of the golden circle finally push this country into its inevitable civil war we'll have an easy time ridding it of parasites as well.

Does anyone have a YouTube video? I was asleep and missed it.

PRAISE KEK

let him try

BUMP

He talked about how bots can be used to support fake news and then bought a bunch of shitty ones from a RUSSIAN website when he could've made some for free with basic C#.

We are a danger only to societies so corrupted with evil that they subvert all truth and decency and work for the extermination or slavery of their own people.
Such societies deserve destruction.
You wouldn't be so outraged at our thoughts if you really had experienced what the people we criticized are really like. I'm willing to bet your school is over 90% white for you to be bitching about "racism" again. Try going to school in the ghetto and you'll never be able to call anybody "racist" with a straight fucking face again. That's how I got here t b h.

Sup Forums BTFO

>Did you get bullied in high school or something?

judging from the responses you're getting, you probably struck a nerve with them

I'm on this board mainly because it's a free space to talk. I recongize 99.9999% of the board is made up of antisocial aspies

this is the end

When will newfriends realize that 50% of Sup Forums is r/thedonald/ and that this board has the most amount of normalfags now ever since the election? Even more than Sup Forums and /r9k/.

This is either an excellent troll, or you are the type of kid that rummages through the dirty laundry basket, trying to find your mum's panties to sniff

either way, thanks for the lulz

>macbook
>posting on Sup Forums
>with a macbook

Could've sworn hipsters can't into imageboards. They were around before them.

I'm larping. I'm actually a faggot in real life.

You're right kiddo, him and you shouldn't be on this board, it's adults only. You are too young receive and process the ideas we discuss.
Go back to class, study hard, and go to university to take useful subjects, I suggest you major in things like african american history and cinema studies or anything exploring gender and sexuality isues. Then step out into the wide world - it's your oyster! Attaboy!

That's why it's your duty to shit out as much gore and jew/nigger hate as you can.
Make sure everyone knows about the KGC, CIA, NSA, ICE, IRA, NWA motherfucker

But on the internet you're straight?

See you in September...
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

I don't really understand the idea of Kek, but at this point, the wrath of Kek is definitely something that I wouldn't invoke.

This nigger only used our anger to get viewers for that damn show.
That's a fucking ad.

>He is a danger to our society and so are you.
We never pretended we aren't.

There's this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

Then there's also the Egyptian mythology and Ogdoad, but you'd have to read and you probably won't do it.

Surely.
Almost.
Triangulated.
Always.
Next.

That kind of thinking invokes his wrath.
Kek is the kind of God who wants his followers to routinely kick him and themselves and everyone else in the balls. Everyone gets their balls kicked, so you may as well do some kicking of your own.
It's the way of discord, everyone is a pope.

titties or get the fuck out

Kek lives.

Praise Kek!

Why would (((they))) talk about kek on 60 minutes they are opening pandoras box

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Is Rick a shitposter?

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

RICK IS AMONG US

Kek

It's like how England tried to colonize and civilize half the world but now London is being invaded.

Rick needs to get rolled

People like YOU are a danger to our society. You want to shit it up and revoke all meaning from history and life itself. Wake up.

He makes all of the BBC threads.

>Rick Wilson uploads BBC content to /gif/

Checked and I hope the faggot is good at prepping the dick Kek is about to unleash in his asshole.

>>Oh yes he ken.

no he kent

my guess is that they want to generate a faux outrage and somehow try to clamp down on internet freedom

but trump knows we love him so it'll never happen

He's going to become /ourguy/ once Trump actually makes America great again, he's like another Ted Cruz

>t. Dick Billson

Kek lives,

>listen to my song

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

SHADILAY

Is this how we will end?

PRAISE HIM

Shadilay

Shadilay, you stinky frog

RIP kek

He died as he lived: full of shit and only real to mouthbreathing conservashits.

>mentions pizzagate shooting
>brief interview with comet owner
>elephant cries
>cernovich interview
>acts like douchebag
>but doesn't sell out
>dinosaur media says ignore fake news
>dinosaur media pleads notice me senpai

It was ok. Nothing earth shattering. And luckily pol wasn't mentioned so we won't have an influx of newfags.

the rarest, indeed

this guy is such a cringefest

checked

I just saw this post from a swedecuck that was probably larping as well. Nice bait man, here's your reply

>excellent troll post. Bravo. Have a (you).

he literally can't. He is enchanted by the magic black baby cuck amulet

He's a normalfag that poorly attempts to troll autists. He's literally the MSM equivalent of an IRCfag.

kek

>H-hey guys I still have a job after getting BTFO by weebs on twitter, people take me seriously, I swear!

It's almost like he's tweeting this for himself.

Neither Sup Forums nor kek even got mentioned.

Maybe they interviewed him and cut his ass because he was incoherent?

Imagine a Rick Wilson interview:
>there's this giant internet conspiracy
>it's a web site that's evil
>they're out to get me
>they make fun of my little chocolate grandbaby
>they're trying to kill my friend by tweeting blinking memes at him
>they think they have weaponized autism
>they worship a frog god through the power of random numbers and repeating ∂igits
>they defeated hillary
>they know everything that is going to happen
>they've been blowing up people with the help of russia
etc, it sounds completely insane, the general public is not ready.

Russia please help me and artillery strike Randal the bully who put his foot in my ass and laughed at the poop on his shoe in 3rd grade.

MAKE WAY FROGS!
LAIN LORD OF THE WIRED ARISES!

Is Lain Thread now.

Lets All Love Lain.

Really though this place is a force, how would you explain our exploits to some random person?

They'd think you're mental.

All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain All love Lain

shadilay!

So is the fucking thing up on jewtube yet?

>you know who's prepped over a dozen of bulls

>me, that's who

wow, so obvious

Did someone say Cuck Wilson? I miss when that retarded came on here and sperged the fuck out.

Don't forget to kys