>SAA liberate part of Al-Manshia neighborhood in Daraa
>IS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse due to US airstrikes
>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
>SAA secures vital highway in central Syria
>SAA liberates Jafirah,Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera&Abu Maqbarah Saghira in E Aleppo
>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
>1000+ civis killed by US-led airstrikes in March
>Barzani:referendum for Kurdish independence in Iraq, this year
>Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa
>Roadside bomb, sniper kill 4 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
>group have beheaded 40 policemen in Congo

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/msharialqarni_/status/845755831022968833
youtube.com/watch?v=R1uHJkbGRzE
thejewishstar.com/stories/david-friedman-sworn-in-as-us-ambassador-to-israel,13352
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8649/syria-says-it-will-rain-scud-missiles-on-israel-if-airstrikes-dont-stop
youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-weighs-deeper-involvement-in-yemen-war/2017/03/26/b81eecd8-0e49-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html
youtu.be/2wioCKYGMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNncXZ8Ow
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Blo5DSmPSYo
youtube.com/watch?v=xB3jtf6Q0II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LONG LIVE THE SAA!

>when you trying to find a good angle for a selfie but there's too many explosions

ugh

Is there a video for this? What kind of hit did they take? Looks too big to be mortars.

Daily Reminder that Countryside General ruined the FSA offensive and caused them to choke when he showed up on here

By postcount, Gruber gets to replace ComfyBro.

But the question is, should I just modify this pic with the Australian flag, or make a different one?

sauce dis now

no, it's a photo taken right at a moment they get nuked

twitter.com/msharialqarni_/status/845755831022968833

Have a final bump before I go to sleep

BAM[P

Photobomb of the year

*lays by the pool*

>cerno was on fucking 60 minutes

no god damn way this retard was allowed

Wait, who is this

Fucking abhorrent leaf, abhorrent.

*ingest some kind of illegal substance*

Oh chimp mindset was on

Putin is finally using controled oppostition to sack medvedev once and for all on november 8th
youtube.com/watch?v=R1uHJkbGRzE

*asks you to be a traitor to your country for putin*

Russian Women are Based

the US has new ambassador to israel
thejewishstar.com/stories/david-friedman-sworn-in-as-us-ambassador-to-israel,13352

not thicc enough

*dares you not to stare at her legs*

AHH YES, this gets more interesting
>Syria Says It Will Rain Scud Missiles On Israel If Airstrikes Don't Stop
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8649/syria-says-it-will-rain-scud-missiles-on-israel-if-airstrikes-dont-stop

>controled oppostition
This opposition is not controlled by anyone or anything. Even god wouldn't know what the fuck they are doing.

What about Kasparov? is he just meming along or does he have influence?

First for Hezbollah

Yes she is, here she is now. Shes perfect both ways

those retards only protest against medvedev not putin

he or any other jews like khodorkovsky don't have influence on russia

Kasparovs influence in Russia is below zero.
>mountain jew named װײַנשטײן born in Baku
>living in US
>shitting on Russia all day every day
>in english
>>B-but i'm a true russian patriot guys, 90s were beautiful.

he does seem really stuck up.

Kasparov the chess player?
Also why do Sup Forumstards always claim Russia still controlled by Jewry? It seems there are some rich Jews (like any country nowadays) but they don't have much power unlike here

I think he's just milking all the attention he receives in the west for being an anti-Putinist """russian""". He says incredibly dumb shit, but it's just hard for me to believe that he is literally retarded, since he's a brilliant chess player.

Assad needs to kill all those shit skin terrorist

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

>Kasparov the chess player?
Yes.
>Also why do Sup Forumstards always claim Russia still controlled by Jewry? It seems there are some rich Jews (like any country nowadays) but they don't have much power unlike here
Everything is controlled by Jewry, it's just that definitions of jewry vary. We have our own rich faggot oligarchs milking everyone for profit. Whether they are jews or not is debatable.

thats why i asked because i have seen him get paraded like a genuine opposition figure.

Don't listen to him he's probably a nigger or a spic.

Trump considering escalation in Yemen. How does one reconcile this?
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-weighs-deeper-involvement-in-yemen-war/2017/03/26/b81eecd8-0e49-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

I guess it was too much to expect any change from an american
Once an amerihaes, always an amerihaes

This would be a huge mistake. Our retarded allies are going to drag us off the abyss

Love how he drains the swamp

Against AQ?

i think every president get told to shut up and do anything to protect the petro dollar. business as usual. us obviously doesn't want a iranian ally there. they want a pro us goverment there.

is there a video series that goes over the syria conflict from day 1 and gives detailed breakdowns of events?

Houthis

You'll quite simply have to stretch those reading muscles

>new phone

No, apparently to retake the port of Hodeida currently held by the Houthis, and to lift restrictions on military support to the Saudis put in place by Obama

i'm trying to explain this shit to my friend without actually linking him to /sg/ lol

?

Terrible idea.

why?

Something with electricity, since my newfound employment as an electrician is actually well paying more than a carpenter

livemap link doesn't have video unless it's shared on media but you can view events as chronologically by selecting the date you want to look at on the right side of the page. closest thing to that.

i can tell you detail that people often miss is that iraqi al qaeda had been softening northern iraq for a long time. killing people working with goverment and so on. when they moved in to east syria the opotunity was there then to sweep north iraq and the sunni fled because there were no moral to fight isis for the shia majority goverment.

this wasn't some obscure concept. the cia told this to obama and told him this war was leading to sectarian conflict with wahabist involved.

And they have every right to.
You don't fly your jets all the way out to Palmyra and not expect a missile up your ass.
Fucking kikes and saudis are the scourge of the middle east

fuck i might as well start my own video series, there is no way my retard friend would understand all of this, he can barely keep track of sunni vs shiite
or better idea: history of syrian war podcast like that history of rome dude

i should say. the intelligence community in general warned obama.

The only thing we should remotely care about is the AQ held areas. I'm not interested in their religious civil war nor should SA really be our ally.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING SYRIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

youtu.be/2wioCKYGMpw

I remember when he was on tucker Carlson on Fox News and had the gall to say the Russians weren't fighting ISIS and the usual "ebil dictator blah blah blah gassing kids blah blah blah" shit.

Smart People can be retarded

i'm assuming the thinking is, "here are weapons for your houthi problem, btw you only get them if you kill aq as well"

lol what when did this happen?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it would be interesting when everything is over to have that. this conflict is so convoluted at times. its also the first war were social media has played a real role and shown the war.

Now Mike pence said to the jews that trump really wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem

yeah there's no way to make something like that without a fuckton of notes and learning arabic and russian

Couple months ago after Russians and SAA lost Palmyra to NDF retardation.

Should be on YouTube, can't link you since I'm at work (a company that so happens to do glass work for Israeli buildings)

>Hillary is a warmonger they said

Good thing I don't care about the Palestinians.

Tbh my opinion is Iraq is dead since 1991 and Israel and saudis/gulf states are pure evil, but Iran isn't doing too bad and Syria is salvageable.

Not the Russians he's pissing off, but the Iranians (and /sg/)

i fcking found it youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNncXZ8Ow
i can't believe i paused the gulag archipelago for this shit

We would already be in Damascus right now while the jihadis moderately behead all non sunnis in Syria

hillary wanted boots on the ground in syria and a full scale confrontation against the russians

Water rising

>hillary wanted boots on the ground in syria
This is already happening under Trump :-)

Ah
A noble goal

i really think most of trumps focus is domestically and he will let others run foreign. in the end of the day how would he ever fix the economy if he doesnt protect us hedgemony in the gulf/ME.

no syria is fucked. The SAA's main push along the Euphrates was cut off by the SDF operation which just captured the Tabqa dam and airbase. They did that for a specific reason. It also coincided neatly with that al qaeda offensive in northern hama. I presume Turkey redeployed troops there after the SAA cut them off from Raqqa.

Kurds are pushing for confederation in Iraq and Syria.

tillerson literally does whatever the fuck he wants

What, you think she actually wanted to enforce a no fly zone in Syria? This was bullshit just to please SJWs and anti-Russian leftists. Just like how Trump claimed that he would """""drain""""" the swamp.

>anti-Russian leftists
Were they that anti-Russian before that hacking clusterfuck?

you're forgetting how pro russian the democrat party was before wikileaks

Yes, it never stopped, George Bush was going to put the Patriot missile system in Poland in the mid-2000s, but Putin and them negotiated that way. They've slowly worked the Baltics into NATO.

The Georgia intervention in 2008, Ukraine/Maiden, Syria now, I think the domestic aspect is all propaganda because Russia is actually competing directly with the United States and NATO in the geo-political realm.

For a while our world was unipolar because Russia was fucked up in the 90s, but now you're back on the world stage.

It remains to be seen whether your government can pull together economically. Intel services in the United States believe Russia will balkanize in the next 25 years.

Exactly. All that anti-Russia movement the DNC initiated is pure masquerade. Dumb people fell for it but I have no doubts that if she ever made it to the White House then she would be good friends with Putin.

Don't know, but it's easy to persuade peaceful war hating liberals that there is a bad evil russia willing to destroy the USA.

you goddamned moron
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

Why is the MSM so uninformed about syria!? Our State media (YLE) claimed firstly that Iraq now controls about half of mosul and Secondly that "Syrian Forces" have captured the Tabqa airport. This gave the impression that SAA would have captured the Airport when in fact it was SDF.

Hos often do you encounter such inaccuracies /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=Blo5DSmPSYo

youtube.com/watch?v=xB3jtf6Q0II

>you're forgetting how pro russian the democrat party was before wikileaks

That's odd considering that the Dems have long been the strongest in funding NGOs seeking to overthrow Putin and regimes friendly to Russia.

Research NED, Strobe Talbott, and of course, George Soros.

yes and he is obviously picked with the middle east and oil politics in mind. Tillerson has one job. secure the gulf.
putin said one time that they would always tell him all the anti russian stuff was for show.
i also think hillary wanted to look tuff as a woman so she would LARP on about being tough on russia and so on.
the bitch is crazy but she isn't that crazy

Yeah, i get that, but i feel that the average american democrat voter wasn't really that anti-russian. I think the idea that no-fly zone plan was a way to please the electorate is questionable. I'm not from US of course, so i don't really know.

Trump nacer claimed he would drain the swamp. Ben Garrison did and it got hyped. De la Cuckghrebois, stop shilling for Hill. She wanted boots on the ground to fight Assad, not ISIS, she worshops a mad god and deals in child sacrifice and child rape. Did you forget all the troops Obama sent to the borders of Eastern aäNATO countries. Killary wanted to use them.

>nacer

Never

The no-fly zone plan was, in my opinion, American politicians over-estimating the power of our military in regards to overt force against Russia.

Some of them seemed to legitimately believe it was within the realm of possibility that American's shoot down Russian planes and forcefully take Syrian airspace.

Our current strategy there is totally sufficient. The US-backed SDF forces just out-maneuvered Assad's Euphrates push. At roughly the same time the Hama operation began.

My opinion is that Turkey redeployed the FSA forces from Al-Bab in order to throw Assad's Army off balance and buy time for the American Tabqa operation.

There's nearly no way to Unify Syria now and that pipeline will almost definitely not be built if it has to go through land controlled or disputed by Kurds.

> brain candy
Wow really makes me think

Whats the Tabqa dam state? Gypsies broke it or not?

Water level is rising so that means the gates are fucked

>being this naive
user, he claimed he would drain the swamp in several rallies. And if he didn't, he still said he'd fight Goldman Sachs and cie, look who's in hos cabinet now
>muh boots on ground
Trump sent soldiers in Raqqah

i'm eating eggs and bacon. i feel so haram hihi.