I Wish I Took The Blue Pill

I don't know if I can take it much more lads

I used to be moderate, but then I started taking the redpills I found here.

The truth about feminism, the truth about Islam, the truth leftism and degeneracy, and the truth about the Jews, plus much much more (Rhodesia, traditional family, etc)

The weight of it all is crushing me. I feel like everything is brainwashing to fulfill a narrative. Every TV show and movie I watch I can't finish because there's some racemixing in it (dark man and white woman as usual). I can't take anything seriously and question everything I see. I feel like the only person who isn't programmed to spout establishment talking points

The society that I've been raised and indoctrinated in is all a lie. I've been lied to my whole life. The teacher's I listened to, the movies I watched, the music I listen to, they all seem to be working in concert to render me docile and ashamed of who I am. But what can we do? The more I learn, the more I realize how deep the brainwashing is and how utterly impossible it will be to reverse. I can see very few scenarios where whites and the West will persevere, mostly because no one seems to give a shit.

Why couldn't I live in blissful ignorance like the rest of the normies? And the worst part is that I can't forget about it or ignore it, it's all stuck with me forever. I can't unlearn the things I have learned. Is the truth worth it when ignorance is such comparative bliss?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrgiseternal.com
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First off stop watching TV.

The only solution t's BBC user.

Just spread wide and remember to breathe.

Second off stop watching movies.

>watching TV

oy vey

there's plenty of good movies worth watching though

You'll be okay. Just be a good person. Believe in people. Believe in yourself.

join the club, at least you don't live in leafland, the amount of blue pills here becomes alienating at times.

Worming her way out of her bunghole

Chunk chunk chunk

Five boxes of cereal in that one shit

Lop lop lop like a big heffer horse

Big and nearly green, or it should be but it's brown

Chunky doesn't give it justice, it's "airy", light, and somehow tight

So much packed in but not clamped down nor downtrodden

Natural styrofoam pre heated, you want to squish

Hand over hand-one under-side to side-and held apart grabbing shit like a rope

Forming back like lichen moss or brownish loam

Oh how it comes out in chunks, segments

Like dough dropping down a hole that's just too small for a free fall

Coming out of that big thick white ass, a bung hole

Juiceless, but not fruitless

Raspberries. Strawberries. Nuts. And raisins.

You're welcome

Separate from people that watch tv and watch movies.

Look at the positives.
There are only 2 western countries who are based right now. You and the UK

It could be FAR worse believe me.

I shudder to think how bad it must be to be a leaf or a Eurocuck, at least we could get Trump elected. Europe looks like it's beyond hope, the Jews won there

A black guy paid to suck my dick.

Limit your exposure to what you already know is propaganda. Limit your exposure to this place too quite frankly. Read the classics. Hone your body. Learn to shoot. Start a family. That is the best way to use the red pill.

So basically everybody? The only people I would talk to would be on this board

Take a deep breath. The more people that take the red pill the better.

It's uncomfortable now because so many are still asleep. You need a IRL fashy friend to talk to. It will help with the stress of being red pilled.

>walgreens
>"blue pill, pls"

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Welcome to the front, white man. Keep your boots clean and your chin up. You'll be here forever.

Never give up. Never surrender.

I feel exactly the same way.
The only solace is that Sup Forums and alt-right is also the funniest, tons of keks are to be had, over time the pain will dull, and you will become nihilistic, watching the world burn can be hilarious.

Also the company is funny and intelligent, that helps.

Basically if you stay away from tv and movies (plus anything related to the and movies online) you'll feel great. Find other people that do the same. If you are around people that are influenced by tv and movies, look down on them, show them they are inferior for doing so. Work out in moderation, eat healthy in moderation, make a living in moderation.

What is seen, cannot be unseen. You will forever read articles and books, watch TV, movies and videos and wonder.

"What are (((They))) trying to make me think?"

>not existing ironically

tough luck, my dude. Stay frosty

Nah I bullied kids in high school, now that I'm out I just have to do it on the internet or else I'd get fired.

Since you have already chose the path of the redpill you must continue. When you have learned all there is to know here continue on this site.

nrgiseternal.com

And how are you better?

Exactly the reason to stay way from all the things you just listed.

Different user but i've been looking for forum's like this, thanks a metric fuckton.

me too. i try to laugh it off, but in truth im scared shitless.

kind of why in my house hold we play vidya work out read and cook/drink. Not big on movie or Television.

>I wish I was a dumb normie slave blissfully unaware of how the kikes and their pets kidnap, rape, and cannibalize children

Could you be more of a bitch op?

And what can we even do?

People here go on about the Meme War and the frontlines, but there feels like so much action we should be taking. What actions though?

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
Listen to some pro nationalist music and take out your rage against the zionist scum at the gym. I haven't found a cure for associating with normies that only care about sportsball and the kardashians so I've found it best to keep my mouth shut unless I know the person is red pilled to avoid becoming a social outcast.

Well shit, you are not forever tainted, you will come back here and become just like us, sheeeeeiiiiiiiiit.

This guy gets it (except vidya and drinking)

your bait is weak. try harder faggot.

It could be worse. You could be red pilled and starving to death in africa because your parents were stupid enough to have children in a desert.

And your local warlord intercepts all the humanitarian aid before it reaches you.

And your internet is less than 1MB per sec so if your starving sister is watching Netflix you can't play battlefield 1 properly

It's okay to be scared. Everything you ever believed in turned out to be a lie. You're not alone anymore.

That is one of the best out there. It's a very high level conspiracy forum. The creator was banned from GLP for what he revealed.

Live a life that other people see and want to have. Then help them when they realize that tv and movies are the problem.

You'll learn to live with it

nothing wrong with a lil booze and vidya on a nice weekend mate. some user said it earlier, moderation.

If you're tired of being Red Pill, you just go to RedPillDetox and go back to fairy land. I drift back and forth between red and blue pill a lot.

>when you first realize you were warned of this

If that's what you need to get you going go ahead, you would not resist it anyway.

No price is higher than having a better understating of things, in the beginning you may be under rage knowing you have less than little to make a change.

Living like most normies it's easy, fun, lots of happiness or lots of sadness, but their world ends there, they can't look beyond what they're told to or what they can look to.

As a individual who had to deal with the worst class of douches, and had to develop independent thinking, being redpilled was the best choice.

Yes food, exercise, and work in moderation. There is no place for alcohol (depressant) and vidya (virtual worlds)

I'm struggling with paranoia myself because of what I know. It's really negatively affecting my life.

There's no escape from it. I can't just turn it off now.

You are not alone.

We all die alone.

No. God is right there with us when we die. Whether you see Him is up to you.

me too op, im scared

...Can you tell your classmates and later report back how many came back the next day with "let me tell you about the jews..." monologue?

I know, but I just hate how everyone else is so blind to the truth. Are they not ready for it? Or are too many people too far gone

Sort yourself out.
Maintain your humour.
Don't push the river.

Think with simplicity.
Feel with compassion.
Live with patience.

Trust that events are unfolding regardless, and play your part.

Hope always endures.

I can help you, I have solutions My name is Dr. Adam Thoth, (find me I'm around the web) what you are experiencing is all part of what you are destined to learn and the problems are not beyond fixing there are many of us now and we don't ask for loyalty to us we ask for you to have loyalty to yourself and who you are and in doing so you join our movement of evolution.

I like Frogs we all do....

please sir.

What are we destined to learn?

Who you truly are.

I'm here

>Thoth
>67076

What can you tell us about the synchronicities we are experiencing?

Thank you.

>I feel like everything is brainwashing to fulfill a narrative

Most of it is.

You can recognize it. If it upsets you, you can always begin to disconnect yourself from the problem media. But that only masks the symptoms.

Instead, try to laugh at the absurdity of the situation, and attempt to get people to realize their own truths.

I know everyone is going through the same thing and it all has to do with the great change that is happening, humanity is at a crossroads do we evolve and become a free human planet or are we coquered by the few elite? Find me Online Google search me and come home. What is going to save us is not just evolving but also the practical solutions that you can do right now to start having a better quality of life while simultaneously combating the slave master's agenda.

Movies are fine. Just don't watch newer ones

Part of why I voted for Trump was to see the ensuing meltdown by the left. It was everything I dreamed of and more.

Yes that's me.

well you're halfway there.

Will do. Thanks. There are many groups contacting us. I've heard of the practical solutions being planned. It will be interesting.

They have to do with random chaos and the way it effects our perceived reality you see in the realm of thought like forces attract such as the law of attraction. The synchronicity you experience is you waking up to the true reality of who and what you are.

The worst part to me is being alone. Knowing so much but being regarded as wrong. Despite facts and statistics, the majority rules with their feelings.

At least in some slight merit I can take solace in the fact others exist like me.

But maybe that is bad. If Hitler knew others like himself existed would he have made the same decisions?

Does the reality of who we are have to do with the teachings of Drunvalo and the Flower of Life?

No you are the real danger and you don't even realize why because you are young and brainwashed. Rise above the victim mentality to reach your true potential.

Compelled? Someone holding a gun to your head?
Holding yer family hostage? Or brainwashed to the point of having no agency and being a virtual robot? Animals and robots are compelled to behave how they do, humans have a choice. Be a fucking human.

Technically yes, we all die alone. But that's because we are all one.

Not just being wrong, but being seen as an unhinged conspiracy theorist

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

How can I convince people if the evidence is hitting them in the face and they refuse to see it?

The flower of life is beyond any one man's teachings submit yourself not to gurus but to knowledge and wisdom it's self the essence of Thoth the God within you.

damn, checked

What can we do right now? Are you talking about looking inward as in meditation?

have you tried rescuing your father?

infect others with the redpill, go after autists, they will be easiest to jet to hate the jews

its so easy, at first i thought I was amazing for redpilling others but now they do it on their own, youtubers help even though i dont listen to them others do

I agree. I'm just trying to get an idea of the truths that you are referring to.

Those that need to see surely will I'm telling ya the people that refuse to see truth only do so because their sense of identity depends on it and that sense of identity is the thing humans are willing to die for. Their sense of Identity has to have an outlet to go to when they begin to realize they are wrong. Otherwise they erupt with violence because they can not give up identity but yet they can't rationalize they are anti truth. This sends them into a primitive mind state of fight or flight and they choose to fight and go on the attack.

>there's some racemixing in it (dark man and white woman as usual).
Seriously, what's wrong with race mixing? Can you justify your objection at all?

There isball kinds of thing you can do even real practical things that throw a serious monkey wrench into the globalist agenda.

this is so autistic

There's nothing wrong with race mixing until it is being implemented as a means of genocide of people history and culture.

Find the others like you. Get a house together if your situation permits. Create an environment of positive reinforcement of good values.

Anyone here interested in joining the Cascadia Colony in the Pacific Northwest?

(no niggers pls)

Are you talking about individually or as a group on this site? It seems that the meme magick here had some part in Hillary's loss.

Then stop watching and listening to normieshit you dumb pleb. You have centuries of literature and music and decades of cinema to choose from. And there is plenty of non-mainstream art that bucks modern trends out there, just go look for it, you have the damn internet faggot.

As for the social aspect, that part isn't too hard. Just moderate the dosage of the pills you pass out and have good humor, and next thing you know you'll be the loud conservative who tickles the part of even the normiest normies that's secretly fed up with how much of a preachy buzzkill modern Leftism has become. From there, it's not too long until you run into other people who agree with you.

This.

Read the god damn Greeks.

They were worried about the same stuff we are today and they had pretty solid conclusions. Their shit even reads like some a Sup Forums thread in dialogues.

What about just for sexual enjoyment?

Got any good places to start?

nice get user, at least some people can still tell b8

what's second?

don't give in to the gaslighting. just stick to your core values and beliefs and live your life accordingly