twitter.com/Breaking911/status/846167903615488000

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/developing-police-say-7-people-shot-near-houston-texas/
youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM3085
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two dead.

breaking911.com/developing-police-say-7-people-shot-near-houston-texas/

until i see dead bodies, it's fake news

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Only danger to society is the rat that persecutes his fellow man for having a differing opinion. Besides, everything here is user, so good luck with that shit.

Bump

It's a pasta m8

>5000 block of Aldine Bender Rd
>gunspoint

Nothing of value was lost

Also there's already a thread for this

*notices our gun crime*
OwO what's this?

But seriously, in Texas and no one capped the fucker? They better have, or I'm going to be pretty angry.

Hopefully they were black

My bad. Didn't see it in the catalog.

Snitches get stitches, user.

Shooting in predominantly black neighborhood.
Also breaking; apparently water is wet!

Stop posting this on every thread

>in Texas
m8 metro areas like houston/dallas/austin might as well be california. Relatively few people packing in those areas because da polees will protect us

get cucked

It very quickly devolved into discussion of how shitty post Katrina Houston has become.

Also this pic from the shooting was posted.

America's next top model is kill

Damn!! It's Nothing! Happens everyday in Houston. Niggers on crack

But this was in Aldine. Always has been shitty.

Umm No...We all have guns in Houston

Word, Yo

>wahhhhhh
Says your ID you little fucking faggot.

My mother lives there. Those dumb niggers brought nothing but crime and disease with them. Then instantly started demanding welfare

>Shooter was a fat white man in a wheelchair that was under NSA watch for a radio show he was running
Could the great hambone be behind this?

Anyone know the name of the contestant?

1/10

They never mentioned us by name, you faggot!

was it creepychan?

A snooper
A snitch
A lefty bitch

Your classmate's probably dope as fuck, honestly.

honestly this is probably black on black violence. Not related to politics at all, this shouldn't be on Sup Forums

holy shit you guys it's a pasta. stfu fags

reminder that creepychan only lost because it Tyra rotates between letting a white girl and a black girl win every other year

We know, dweeb.

Can you give me a quick run down, bro?

How could she lose twice?

>Texas isn't cucked beyond any human redemption they said

It's another case of black on black crime

probably gang violence

Great shitposting thread material tho, 10/10 saved.

i don't believe in the death of anyone i didn't personally kill

You forgot Cuck Worth. Enjoy the only red metro area in the USA Texas. WHILE IT LASTS. Less than 3 years tops.

I personally don't believe in death. we're all immortal.

So Niggers gonna Nig Nig Nig Nig Nig? Yawn. Wake me up when it's a mooslime fucking shit up.

Duh. Eternal life after our time on Earth expires and whatnot.

Houston is having shootings all the fucking time so far this year, and the local cops don't seem to be able to do much about it.

Have they even solved that robbery-murder where the teen Subway employee was executed in front of his own mom?

SPICS

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM3085

lol i guess this is the new copypasta now. Ive seen this shit 4 times already in the last 30 mins

even better, we're replicating at speeds you can't even fathom.

ultra-dimensional osmosis

Nah, most people I know who frequent downtown Dallas carry.

t. Dallas-cuck

>I managed to find a specific thread or even just board during my first visit on Sup Forums
is this a new pasta?

>t. Dallas-cuck
How do you live with it? The libshits, I mean? They don't take too well to people who have sticks up their asses.

>Shooter was a fat white man in a wheelchair that was under NSA watch for a radio show he was running

>was under NSA watch for a radio show he was running

inb4 Ghost finally did something about all of the troll callers talking shit about his mom. Anyone know if there were any cans knocked over at the scene?

Please be a refugee

im from houston and it's probably another nigger vs spic shooting. they hate each other here.

Faggot

Cross your fingers for a refugee

Looks like a gang shoot out

not news
literally "suicide attack in kabul or baghdad" daily news tier in america

Fuck off you nigger whore

that copy pasta triggers me everytime i see it. REEEEEE!

mexicans or niggers?

>shooting
>apartment
Aspiring Rappers having a friendly disagreement confirmed.

Same motive as the shooting at that nightclub in Cincinnati last night most likely

Yeah, but this time around we landed in a good timeline, so let's hope no one blows the world up again
But who am I kidding, it's already happened 30+ times since the invention of the nuke