Are there any anarchists on Sup Forums?

I don't mean ancaps I mean any other kind of anarchist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other then the occasional faggot from /leftypol/, n. They stick to tumblr and plebbit because they heavily censor rightists there, which means they don't have to worry about being blown out in a debate

>tumblr and plebbit
come on they cant just be there only

They'll have their own little private blog sites that will boot you the second you blow your cover.

Ancaps are the only true anarchists you litteral nigger

Anarcho Primitivist here, AMA.

AnPrim is pretty redpilled. We oppose leftists too.

LOOK HERE, CUNT FUCK, IF YOU COME NEAR MY MCCOCAINE™ FARM AGAIN, I'LL MCNUKE® YOUR CHILD SLAVES SO HARD, THEY'LL HAVE TO SEND THE MCSECRET POLICE TO FIND WHAT'S LEFT OF YOU IN MY Happy Dog© meat chow™.

hmm, thats not what other anarchists say

>individualist communism
This makes my brain hurt

what statist cuck wrote this garbage?

brother i know

well they like ancom so that should give a hint of their intelligence

AnFash are a thing too

hi

other anarchists are fucking retarded cucklords.

AnCap is the only anarchism. Everything else is just pure bullshit.

Capitalism is just a scary sounding word to describe ownership and free trade.
''''''''''''''''Anarcho'''''''''''''''' communism is just cognitive dissonance.
Anarcho-primitivism is just philosophical wankery over Anarcho-Capitalism. It would still be an AnCap society, they just circlejerk over how better things would be if we had a more primitive society.

kek
Anarchism =/= Communism.

LOOK HERE DICKSHIT YOUR MCCOCAINE™ FARM IS OBVIOUSLY ON MY PROPERTY.

heres the problem with ancap. i agree with capitalism and believe whole heartedly that it works but what makes u think capitalism will make anarchism work. ancap suffers all the same flaws as other anarchist ideologies

i never said i was ancom desu

BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING BRONZE SUBSCRIPTION FAGGOT, YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE WHO'S BEEN SHITTING UP MY AIR WITH YOUR FUCKING RAP MUSIC AND YOUR LOUD ASS MAIL ORDER NINE YEAR OLD HEROIN ADDICTED SLAVEBRIDE™!

antrans are also a thing. and anarcho libertarianism for some reason

and what is that flaw? that there's no coercive power to take a portion of your belongings?

AnPrims are anarchists too, to an extent, as long as participation in their weird knuckle dragging faggot caves remains voluntary.

ARE YOU JELOUS? ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE I HAD THE DECENCY TO HAVE MY SLAVEBRIDES™ AND RENT-A-KEKS™ BUILD A ROAD AND MAKE EVERYONE PAY TO USE IT? ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE I PATENTED THE FORMULA AND TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE THE PERFECT THICK DICKGIRL SLAVE? HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU!

It's not about what makes anarchism work, retard, it's about what happens when you don't have any government.

If you got rid of the government we would simply protect our own property and trade with other people. Anything but that is not anarchism.

its anarchism, meaning no state or rule, your left to fend for yourself to keep your belongings and to keep other countries from coming in and taking ur property away

>left to fend for yourself
private companies can offer protection at a price
same thing with national defense

Or, uppity innate failure an-socs rubbing poo all over themselves and deciding you have more than they do (on account of you being a human) and that making them steal your shit in the name of equal fairness nicey nice.

NO, I'M ANGRY BECAUSE YOUR LOUD ASS BOYFRIEND WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP, IN FACT.... Hang on, I'll go tell the catgirls™ to start spooling up the guidance systems, see you in hell!

>private companies can offer protection at a price
what would be the agreed currancy of an ancap civillization? or would there be any value to said currency?< genuine questions by the way, i just dont understand how markets would work in anarchy

ancaps are the only acceptable anarchists

FUCK anarchy bro

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

Some fucking commie started a thread that includes anarchists here The bastard thinks Ancaps aren't real anarchists.

there is bitcoin and lots of other cryptocurrencies that people use.

>implying that letting other people take your property and share it communally is in any way related to Anarchist principle

This sort of shit is why no one takes AnComs seriously.

SORRY GOYIM, AS WE ESTABLISHED YOU PROPERTY IS ON MY PROPERTY! YOUR IN FOR THE RIDE AS WELL FREINDO

>not trying to steal your toothbrush
Even if I'm renting it to my roommate?

>Anarcho-Primitivist here
>Posting on this internet imageboard
lel

Sup Forums is a place for anarchists. we can't survive elsewhere

I don't get this.
If it's an anarchist society, who's to tell me I can't have technology?

>When you can't even be bothered to spell correctly

This made me kek because it reminds me about a human rights case in Kenya I've been studying: Pretty much this happened.

I didn't make it. It was probably that latvian lmao

I guess that makes sense but what about purchases from outside the ancap civilization? bitcoin and cryptocurrency is useless outside of the west?

Can't be your property when you're dead, and I get to steal all your shit because you violated my NAP with your soundwaves. I get the royalties to the catgirls™ AND your abominations! I can hear the cruise missile launching now.

Currency is anything that has a generally socially agreed upon value, based on the rarity of whatever is being used as currency and the work required to obtain it. This is why Fed-backed currency is Jewish bullshit and this is why gold has been the standard currency since the dawn of civilization. To some extent, the same principles apply to cryptocurrency like BitCoin and DogeCoin, but they're neither physical objects nor backed by the Jewish Fed, hence why they haven't been accepted as a legitimate currency in any country (that I'm aware of).

there are exchange rates, as there is now. Countries wanting to trade with ancapistan will exchange their yen/euro/whatever with a currency that the company accepts, and vice-versa.

what are you doing that makes you study human rights in Kenya? lawyer?

to be honest i dont believe anprim would work as a society but rather a means to survive from an oppressive government since the nsa and cia has proved what they have to use as means to track people. to be completely against technology is ignorant but to be completely against electronics is more understandable

its a nuke landing on my/your property. i can see u sitting there on ur computer. ur in range of the explosion

Well, I'm not really studying it that hard. I just read up on it while I was in International Law and Politics class.

Yeah, but my fuck-huge cocoon of catgirls™ will shield me from the blast. Can your creepy degenerate faggot clones do the same?

ha an endless supply of dickgirls to shield me, my Slavebides™, and my Rent-a-cucks™ is enough to protect me from several McNukes® all while having a full blown orgy. sorry son, i mass produce my waifus

then I suppose there's only one way to settle this.
Would you like to voluntarily exchange some of your mass production technology for a sizable stock in my Mccocaine™ fields and some of my genetic coding files for the perfect catgirl© for domestic ownership? I would of course like to get my hands on some of the blue prints for my child slaveminers™.

This nigga hacked the matrix. Turnin smoke signals into text on the internet. Bravo witch doctor, bravo.

deal. gonna make me some perfect cocksluts

Fuckin A. I can sic the miners on some resources for my army of Happy brand© cyborg catgirls™.

what are u a retarded antrans? I thought i was having a respectable conversation with a man who didnt believe in roads. GOOD DAY SIR YOU HAVE RUINED MY EVENING!

who said anything about roads? I just want them to make terminators for my conquest of rural ancapistan.

throwing rocks is fucking technology