Putin to ban Jehovah's Witnesses

I don't get it Sup Forums, wasn't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to be red pilled? Wasn't Russia supposed to be red pilled? Then why are they saying JWs are "extremists"? This sounds a lot like the perfect democrat utopia, where Hillary Clinton bans red pilled content and degeneracy takes over.

Why are we defending Russia again, Sup Forums?
Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/16/russia-moves-declare-jehovahs-witnesses-extremist/99257116/
youtube.com/watch?v=mzmJ4T_f8WQ
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4gY1AHjq1y8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3027599/Jehovah-s-Witness-baby-die-refuses-blood-transfusion-seven-months-pregnant-cancer-80-chance-surviving-treatment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf
cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/jon-huntsman-russia-ambassador-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ban JW's
>not Muslims

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/16/russia-moves-declare-jehovahs-witnesses-extremist/99257116/

youtube.com/watch?v=mzmJ4T_f8WQ

pretty much this, the real cancer are the Muslins.

Kek hates Russia now.

They're both awful.

Jehovah's Witnesses wont stand for the flag salute in the US. I can't imagine why Russia would want some non conformists.

they tax part of your income and make people into drones

Jehovah's Witnesses are one step and a bug eyed leader away from committing mass suicide to escape the real world

Religionists are bluepilled as fuck

Found the watch tower shills.

? 1) The economy. In 1999, at the time of Pytin's coming to power, Russia's GDP growth was 8.3%, while the price of Brent crude oil was $ 17. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, in 2014, the projected GDP growth will be 0.5% with an oil price of $ 108. Fail.

2) Policy. In 1999, Russia was a dynamically developing young democracy with independent presidential, parliamentary and judicial branches of power, political competition, a real multi-party system and working federalism. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, Russia is an authoritarian regime adopting all the worst features of the USSR that led to its collapse, with the absolute powers of the president, the lack of political competition, the semi-party system and the actual appointment of local authorities. Fail.

3) Society. In 1999, Russian society was secular and focused on the values of the civilized world, in Russian cities the population was mono-nationally Russian, the media was free, there was no censorship on the Internet. After 15 years of Pytin's rule, Russian society was trapped in archaic values and ideas about life, a significant percentage of the population of once Russian cities are immigrants from the Caucasus and Central Asia, far from civilized norms of life and morality, the media turned into a propaganda tool, censorship is being introduced on the Internet. Fail.

>religious sect
>redpilled
WTF /pol

4) The image of the country. In 1999, Russia is a member of the G8, in the eyes of the civilized world it is a promising country for investment with a predictable foreign policy that seeks to join the ranks of Western countries as a full-fledged partner. After 15 years of Pytin's reign, Russia is perceived by the civilized world as a despot with unpredictable foreign and domestic policies, an unprofitable investment and hostile civilization. Russia is virtually excluded from the G8 and imposed sanctions against it. Fail.

5) Culture. In the late nineties Russian culture is actively developing, the names of Pelevin, Sorokin, and Akunin begin to sound in the literature, their books are translated into many languages of the world, the monuments of the sculptor Zurab Tseritilli, despite his criticism at home, put many major cities of the planet on their There are two domestic music channels (MuzTV and MTV) operating in the country, hundreds of clips are being produced at the level of world standards, in 1999 the Tatu group is created, which is destined to win the world stage. During the 15 years of Pytin's reign, no new significant name appeared in the literature, not a single Russian artist has gained worldwide recognition; on the contrary, exhibitions, performances, film screenings are broken off by Cossacks and a similar obscurantist audience with the connivance of the authorities; During the reign of Pytin appeared a list of banned literature, which included, among others, the works of art of many recognized writers in the world. Fail.

Both mormons and jehovah's witnesses have some heavy ties to the CIA. You might be shocked at how many of the guys who wander around spreading the word in other countries are government agents.

Russians think Christians from America are kooks and they don't trust them. That's why I chuckle every time some idiot American flag says Russia fights for Christianity and based white Christian countries should stick together, if only they knew what a low opinion Russians have of American Christians.

It's not just weird sects like JW either. There's laws in Russia designed to prevent the spread of Evangelicism.

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html

>The new laws will “create conditions for the repression of all Christians,” wrote Russia’s Baptist Council of Churches in an open letter. “Any person who mentions their religious view or reflections out loud or puts them in writing, without the relevant documents, could be accused of ‘illegal missionary activity.’”

> make people in drones
That's not actually true, my whole family is JW, I an atheits tho, but when I'm with them, I pretend to be one of them, and they are pretty friendly and redpilled.

> they tax part of your income
not true at all

Not to mention their strange businesses or churches that are used as fronts for a business.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gY1AHjq1y8
THREAD THEME

[citation required]

if there weren't so much tatars and northern Caucasus muslims in Russia, they probably would

Protestantism is not Christian.

Red pill.

It should be Evangelicals not Jehovah's witnesses.

You guys: (((NY SUBVERSIVE))) spotted

Funny thing is one of my business partners is a Mormon. Did missionary work in Brazil when he was CIA. Did some low level analyst work there. It's hardly something they advertise, or put in the encyclopedia.

Red Pilled? Jehova's Witnesses think that blood transfusions are cannibalism. They're fucking insane.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3027599/Jehovah-s-Witness-baby-die-refuses-blood-transfusion-seven-months-pregnant-cancer-80-chance-surviving-treatment.html

They are not the red pill, they are the black pill.

Yup. I know that we have some well meaning Mormons on Sup Forums. But Mormons are corporately speaking deep into many things. And Putin would be right to keep them out.

t. Trad Catholic

An old friend of mine was a Jehovah's Witness. Main thing I remember about him was him repeatedly stating that he was not allowed to have political views. Eventually that changed and he became a Bernie Sanders supporter. So it's a cucked religion apparently.

Dying is literally the ultimate red pill, she's on paradise with her baby right now while you're shitposting on a french animeboard

>redpilled
At least they portray them as many cultures instead of rootless people.

They take your tax free donation money and use shifty methods to invest in companys like lockheed, boeing, monsanto, ciggarette companys and other companys owned by the large money familys in the world.

Basically it's a giant new world order donation money grab scam. Even the previous bible they used was called the "new world translation"

Fuck jehovas witnesses, they arent orthodox xhristians

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

>to invest in companys like lockheed, boeing, monsanto, ciggarette companys and other companys owned by the large money familys in the world
[citation required]

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

He's sick of them knocking of the kremlin when he's taking a dump

>can't stop asking personal questions
>extremely well dressed
>knows exactly what to sway in order to get you to answer

not surprising

*say

990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf

They invest money into this trust, connections to the watchtower soceity on page 11, investments and stuff from page 14 onward

fucking cia niggers.

>JW's
>redpilled

u wot? they even have their own special coloured triangle (picture related). They are one of the cults that need to be utterly destroyed

>wasn't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to be red pilled?
>are sects redpilled?

NO

There's coming a time when we'll throw fascists and communists alike into ovens.

>take dog out at normal time in designated dog pooping area provided by apt complex
>well dressed 6'2-6'3 "mormons" engage me instead of walking to the closer apt building
>7:30pm and it's already dark
>won't stop asking me personal questions even though I clearly don't care about what they have to say
>stupid dog refuses to just go poop while all of this is going on
>one in the back who is even taller just stares at me
>they refuse to give me more than 18 inches of space

It's part of Satan's endgame.

So they picked what they were branded in concentration camps?

Jehovah's Witnesses are a crazy cult honestly.

Yall should join the letter writing campaign to stop the ban. You get to write to Putin and shet.

They have no symbol. This is just how they were identified in the camps.

That was identification used by the Nazis in the concentration camps.

how pathetic that your family converted to some kooky ass religion bc a door to door salesman knocked on your door

You've seen nothing
> jw family
> literally every family men beats his wife
> literally every kid is shy

You traitor scum

who wouldn't want eternal life for free?

>wasn't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to be red pilled?
Stop typing like a retard.
>Wasn't Russia supposed to be red pilled?
>Praise Kek.

>Wasn't Russia supposed to be red pilled?
Literally haven't been since they had that guy write a letter to the Turks
And it's really not a stretch to ban Jehovah witnesses considering they're assholes to literally everyone and even Islam has a better track record of being nice to non-believers

>extremists
no, actually russia has been always active against "sects" since their country if full of them and all they do is either promotic frauds or suicides, jehovah like scientology is just money grabbing

tell some stories

i knew a jw myself and even though he left, he was still an ardent defender of them

>tatars and northern Caucasus muslims are the only Muslims in Russia
God the shit you Russiboos shove up your own ass is ridiculous
Sandnigger Muslims make up the majority of the 20% Muslim population of Russia
And soon it'll be Chinese since the kebab there are starting to convert all the chinks pouring in over the border

That's just Brazil desu.

>Russia
>Red pilled

Russia is the problem. Russia the capital of degeneracy.

Jehovah's witnesses should be banned
they are nice people but too much child molestation

Lol. No wonder all religion should be banned then.

Ex-jw here, I have relatives in the top leadership of the JWs. The entire thing is extremely suspicious, the supposed leadership are exceptionally stupid, there's no way I can believe they run a multinational NGO. The whole thing is a financial black hole billions coming in with no explanation where it is all going. The witness leadership certainly isn't getting it my retarded relative has to borrow money from his elderly pensioner mother.

Trying to sue or ban them in anyway quickly results in extreme threats from the US state dept, even for western countries, which is also very suspicious.

>Lol. No wonder all religion should be banned then.
They have huge databases of known JW pedos at their HQ but won't report them.

The cult like enviroment it creates is the perfect place for abusers to get away with horrible things.
for instance if a child was being molested there would need to be two witnesses to it happening for them to actually get the ball rolling. A chunk of donation money they get is used to cover legal fees for all the stuff that goes on.

From my experience growing up as a jw i think most people caught within the society are good people, just quite brainwashed.

he told me that they have partners or helpers(?) to read the bible together with you so they can help you understand it better, as you wouldn't be able to by yourself? been almost a decade since we talked so i can't remember if that's exactly what he said

> my dad
> beats my mom until nowadays

> my uncle
> beats his wife daily

more?

yes more or less you will be studying with somebody at some point or another, normally by somebody who goes out to preach alot or various elders within the congregation.
I have to tell you straight out that it's really not so much a study of the bible as it is the publication they print out as study guides.

They have their own bible they edited to suit their purposes. All of their understanding consists of sentence long quotes taken out of context.

They also think they found some numerology codes in the bible, though they bury that doctrine as much as possible by making it difficult to research. Most of them don't know it exists. If you're religious they are basically founded on what would best described as occultist witchcraft.

What's their endgame?

I just don't want to lose contact my family, if I tell them I'm an atheist, they will literally block me from their life.

trump lays 4d chess again, mormon edition

cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/jon-huntsman-russia-ambassador-trump/

this sets up the most supportive high profile mormon of Trumps for the presidency after trump

ambassador of china
ambassador of russia
governor of utah

the guy is a shoe in

>All of their understanding consists of sentence long quotes taken out of context

It's my understanding they are encouraging tablet use now with their watchtower app so that it can pull up just the few verses you want.

Makes it hard to see the scripture in context if that's true

>>beats my mom until nowadays
>>beats his wife daily

Well, Brazil, it's understandable given where you are posting from.

>Mormon missionary doing CIA work

i call absolute bullshit. cia agent in brazil, lol.

to what, spy on the ghettos? lol

I'd beat myself too if I were Brazil.

>mormon not taking no as an answer
absolute bullshit again. its in the training. the shills against mormonism are out in full force.

must not like that we voted for trump as the largest voting block.

I didn't say "No, leave me alone!", because I'm a NEET with no balls, but it was obvious by body language and me saying I'm not religious or have any interest in it.

>Open door
>See Mormon
>Yanked my balls

True story bruh

They aren't supposed to vote.

Evangelicals are the biggest fags in the US, and Protestantism isn't a real religion.

If you want to have your mind blown:
reddit.com/r/exjw
Basically they're a full blown cult using sex and families as leverage to keep people in

>wasn't Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to be red pilled
Hell fucking no.
They're heretics.
Good on Putin. He needs to ban Muslims now. Probably going to have to ease into that.

get bent shills. if you took out the women voters trump offended in the mormon demo, almost all mormon men voted for trump.

bullshit lies that egg mcmuffin was a real candidate and not a cia stooge

if you believe that mormons and cia go hand in hand i have a bridge to sell you

Good. Keepping US sectants out of orthodox territory.

so they are supposed to mind read an autist.

just so no thank you you drama queen next time.

okay mormon trog

youre a credit to mankind you chimpanzee.

might as well hurl your feces at them next and finish the devolution.

They're like 5-10% muslim aren't they? How the fuck are Jehovah's witnesses an extremist group? The worst they do is go door to door pissing you off.
What are Jehovah's Witnesses anyway? My mum said she was brought up one but left pretty early.

You guys all laugh now. Just wait until Russia bans Kekism.

>Do you mind if I tell you about the good news? PRAISE KEK!

>Jehovah's Witnesses supposed to be red pilled

topkek.

all these sects are mind controll pedo nwo excercise. created by a mason if im right.

if you claim you r christian you should have brains to not fall into those cults.

>They're like 5-10% muslim aren't they? How the fuck are Jehovah's witnesses an extremist group? The worst they do is go door to door pissing you off.
>What are Jehovah's Witnesses anyway? My mum said she was brought up one but left pretty early.
I remember some JWs laughing about how in WW2 they use to rob military supplies and take them back to their HQ in Australia. As soon as no one is watching they misbehave.

They're only kept in check by their lack of numbers and power. They see outsiders as non-human. Their endgame is a world where only jehovahs witnesses exist, they aren't open to coexisting.

>laws against spread of Protestantism
Note how the jew recoils at the word of God.

That's pretty funny considering all they're known for is dressing up in nice clothes going door to door asking if you want to convert to their religion. It's not exactly the muslim method of conversion.

That's what they expect, telling them they arent Christian usually gets a reaction. It wouldnt be right to not attempt to save their soul. You might notice there is always 2 JWs, with one being a newby. Just ignore the elder and inform the newby that his religion denies the divinity of Christ and that is a mortal sin of blasphemy. The elder usually will say bye, most new converts dont know basic facts about their new religion.

There are three types of mormons.

Type 1) Jack-Mormons, jump in and out of the mormon faith, in all truth they are just regular Christians, that once every few months go to mormon meetings/church. Great guys, red pilled, and ok with drinking, etc.

Type 2) Church mormons, this is the bulk of mormons, they go to mormon church, and are almost like Christians, but differ a bit(do to the whole "Smith has the "REAL" translation of the Bible!". Like Type 1, but with little to no drinking.

Type 3) Temple Mormons....oh boy, these guys are a religion all their own, and have almost nothing in common with a Christian. I knew one, who made it clear he was not a Christian, but a mormon, and he viewed Christians as Christians view Hindus, as a entirely differently religion, with no brotherly ties.

The problem with mormons, are in the U.S. the Temple going ones are like old school Catholics, and will do whatever the high priest/Temple tells them to do. Overseas mormons are much the same, even though they don't have a temple to go to.

So in otherwords, if the Faith declares Putin as bad, all Russian MoMo's will do the same. They did the same thing to Trump(well one of their off campus newspapers, and the bulk still voted for Trump, but not as many as would had, had the Temple kept its mouth shut, so again only Temple goers voted against the Temples wishes.)

Thus why Putin fears them.

> russia bans Kekism
Kekxit please

>Just ignore the elder and inform the newby that his religion denies the divinity of Christ and that is a mortal sin of blasphemy

that is the strongest point, but many other ways to mess with them too.

they r not knocking on my doors for years now.

>That's pretty funny considering all they're known for is dressing up in nice clothes going door to door asking if you want to convert to their religion. It's not exactly the muslim method of conversion.
Oh they're not really trying to convert you, they teach them they are required to preach, so they are doing it to save themselves. That is why they are fine with being rejected 99.999% of the time.

The second aspect is the non-JWs aren't allowed to be killed until all on the earth been preached to by JWs. After that it's all "gas the worldly people, armageddon now!"

>tfw argued with watch tower influenced gf using excerpts from dawkins' "the god delusion"
damn burgers

>Burgers
How many shekels is a pound of ground chuck in your frozen wasteland of a country ivan?

2-3$

It's basically like every religion then, they have a moral duty to inform others about how their life is wrong but they can be saved with this one simple trick you wouldn't believe, click here now.