50s thread

No 50s thread up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8IufpmR3y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now that's more like it! A perfect time to be alive when a man could support his whole family and not have to worry about a thing. Everyone was happy and wholesome PERFECTION

I love this stuff but god damn is it depressing

oh how i wish we can turn those mighty clock hands back. seeing these pictures make me so fucking depressed. it makes me miss a time i was never even part of. what the fuck happened to america

>ywn experience the fifties

jdimsa

Rockwell was one of the best painters of all time.

so pure

Gee, pop, can I get a summer job and buy that sports car I wanted?

imo women were at their peak during this time

You can always listen to the music of the 40s/50s and just forget about the jews

Such a beautiful, stylish era

Checked

>mfw 50s for me is Communist shit everywhere and the country I'm from getting all this free shit from the Soviet Union while not giving anything back, slowly milking it
>mfw while dumb hohols were starving we were living liking kangz

Not sure if 50's

Back in the days when Japanese people became white and stayed white.

when people stopped using hats?

Caps are hats too.

havent seen one of these before. good idea.

you can still do that lol, poorfag.

>women
>wearing pants

HARAM

1960, but close enough.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

kill me

That's the 60s and early 70s.

>filename

>you'll never live in an all white neighborhood, with your qt white wife, and spend a nice summer day cleaning your beautiful chevy, while having only paid 1500 usd for it, new.

>google on jewgle

the left has no morals , stop touching other peoples property you dirty commie

ITT: NEETS and virgins who haven't realized that they would still be losers even if they could turn their watches back 60 years. SAD!

>A bunch of faggots who never lived through the 1950s and looking through rose colored glasses-The thread.

I'm tired of this meme.

>found of jewgle

I watched The Founder recently. Good 50s comfy feels.

>Those limp wrists

If we never lived through them, how can we have rose colored glasses?

1954 muther fucker.

50s a cute

Our grandparents and parents had it much better, and they ruined it all for feels/greed and for us.

What a time to be alive

I want to feed a qt girl milkshake through a straw too

The SJWs of the 1960s

not a 1950s thread without BigMac himself.

You're right, you're even bigger faggots for trying to idealize an era that you know almost nothing about.

Most of those boys look so qt no homo

What happened to American men?

degenerate genes from slavic/south american countries.

I agree, men looked effay af

fresh copypasta. need to cook it longer fgt

or this son' bitch.

Only a leaf

Or finding out about the holocaust. Which came to many people through this film:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8IufpmR3y8

The sad sad truth...

>What happened to American men?
The great pomade crash of '61.

Back when you could legally enjoy a beer or two at the drive-in restaurant on your way home from work.

fucking love the design back then.

very comfy but utilitarian. never too excessive and gaudy. Just like the culture.

You know what I notice in these photos? No fat people. No walmart tier pieces of shit. And that's not to say that the time period didn't have people who were undesirable. Or that nobody really shares photos of people who look like shit or are ugly (except these days). But back then you can easily tell that in the 50s, people cared about how they carried themselves and their appearance (not in a vain way).

It's just so sad to see people everywhere I go these days look like used condoms and sad sacks of shit.

we need a time machine

Enlighten us then.

Not really. It's more to do with unhealthy fatty foods and other degenerate garbage people have been trained to consume

B8 memes? We really are in the 50s

Ha! That's funny!

Why do the girls look happier back then? Is it just for the camera? Are girls trully happier today now that there's more 'equality' between men and women?

>Sir, you blew a 0.15 on the breathylizer at the station.
>I'm within my rights to detain you
>Please, just pay the $20 fine so I can let you go

is this an advertisement for something? For hot dogs or something? If the 50's are so great why are so many people who were raised in the 50's complete cunt shitstain today? Theres something rotten beneath images like this, i just can't tell what.

Remember to skate to work and save gas Sup Forums

women were happier back then because they didnt need to worry about working men's jobs and felt fulfilled by having kids instead of working forever and adopting a cat or something

True perfection

to be fair, the fat, wrinkly, lazy poor we see today would have been destitute, toothless, maybe starving then. I'd say we have improved in that regard at least. but there's no excuse for an obese middle class. not at all

These are drawings.

These are staged photographs with artificial lighting, actors, and makeup, etc. Hell, a few are scenes from Hollywood movies.

These are probably the only actual pictures in the thread.

>thinking fat is the yuge problem and not refined sugar
>being this bamboozled
>pot calling kettle black

stupid fucking burger

Fat is not bad for you. How do explain how ketogenic diets work.

The problem is sugar and simple sugars to be exact. People consume way too many sugar drinks and extra sweetened candies these days. It puts way too much pressure on your endocrine system and pancreas to be exact, to regulate said sugar. What ultimately ends up happening is that people consume sugar, body senses too much in blood stream, which turns on glycogen synthase and fatty acid production (to turn into body fat, not actual fat). Unfortunately due to the inherent instability and flux of the process, your body over corrects and then demands you eat sugar to bring your blood sugar up. Which creates such a vicious cycle.

Sugars are the problem and I guarantee you that if Americans stopped drink sodas and fruit juices we would gain great progress on controlling our health.

Most of the people on this board are 18-35 years old and they're total cunt shitstains as well.

Maybe being aware that things used to be good and now they suck does that to people?

Women have been convinced that they need to be men, and live the lives of men. There is not much joy in a man's life. Now imagine a woman having to go through it.

Best aethstetic

You're right but compare to modern movie stills and depictions of today's society and it would still look terrible.

>race mixed couples
>fag couples
>sluts

etc

Women are naturally competitive just like men are naturally competitive. Men compete with video games, sports, business. We have outlets. Things haven't changed too much for us over time.

Women compete socially. Through status, cliques, in-groups and out-groups, beauty. Only women have social media and smartphones to deal with. They're not just competing with the women around them. They're competing with every woman on the planet for attention and social hierarchy. They have a device that they can check every second of every day that reinforces this. It's terrifying.

Recommended Reading:
See you at the top by Zig Ziglar

Guess who was born in the 1950s???
You guessed it, BOOMERS

Some girls are not happier

>modern magazines glorify divorce and single life

JUST.

My wife, bless her soul, still dresses like this often. She is a literally strong woman, not a feminist harpy, but she expresses herself in the most naturally feminine terms and loves the way women used to look and dress. She looks fantastic, and natural. It's not a costume thing.

I'm disgusted by those liberal "pinup Bettie" vintage types who are basically LARPing with all their anachronistic tattoos and piercing that no mid twentieth century woman would've ever had. They fetishize the styles of the twentieth century; as usual with libshits, it's all about empty kink, not good taste.

Wife has a lot of beautiful old things around the house too, even a working vintage dial phone (they're great in case of emergencies, btw, as they still work in power outages.) I really enjoy being surrounded by these reminders of a better era. It makes those times real to me, and gives me hope that we might be able to recreate them in some important ways.

God damn, that sounds like heaven.

>You're right but compare to modern movie stills and depictions of today's society and it would still look terrible.

Sorry, I didn't know Coca Cola advertisements were an accurate depiction of reality.