Rooster Teeth

Fuck these cucks getting more and more leftie every day. WHat the fuck happened going all social justice, leftie tard on us?

Please go back to the right wing content you were making you cucks, and get rid of these lesbian, Hillary supporting, social justice style, bullshit

>watching anything Rooster Teeth related other than Animated Adventures and classic RvB

Why do you care about Rooster Teeth? Is it nostalgia are you 10 or is it 2008?

yeah force of habit at this point

Why did you confirm my three statements with a "yeah" when you said its force of habit? The fuck nigha.

yeah nah

My wife's son loves these guys.
They live in Austin what do you expect?

The only real answer i still keep up to date with rvb tho

I stopped following their stuff outside RVB when they stopped making comics. If I wanted to see normalfags IRL wasting their time I could just go outside.

funhaus and cowchop are bretty gud, only main roosterteeth thinks worth their shit are rvb and """"SOMETIMES"""" the podcast

I only ever watched Rage Quit for shitty laughs when I was younger
Most of they're other content is meh imo. RvB and RWBY caught my attention but never really followed through.

yeah Funhaus is good, achievement hunter is made for children, and RvB is good when they don't waste their season like the last one

yeah that last season was really hit or miss, those 3 merc episodes gave a cool cowboy bebop vibe and some of the episodes made in halo 1 hit a pretty cool nostalgia spot

>tfw you watch the podcast and Bernie says, "I don't understand how you can vote Donald Trump after the pussy thing"

That made me really butthurt

Further proof that Austin needs to be glassed from orbit.

The election night meltdown on all their twitters was fucking hilarious, they started screaming about johnson and stein voters because they gave it to trump

Seeing this pic makes me want to lift weights

hahahahahaha

>My wife's son

Pics or it didn't happened

>Fuck these cucks getting more and more leftie every day. WHat the fuck happened going all social justice, leftie tard on us?

They created good content.
That made them successful.
Their company grew.
They had to hire more people.
Their company is based in -- and must hire people from -- AUSTIN.

Austin, Texas is the problem.
Just be glad they weren't based in Asheville.

Cow chop is the best channel. Way better than Rooster Teeth.

they hire out of their fanbase though and a lot of people that watch them after miles started writing RvB are fat SJW faggots because thats the kind of people his writing appeals to

It's the fate of all major, "personality", Youtubers. They either overdose on redpills or they become insufferable SJWs. A lot of otherwise moderate people get strung along into the SJW camp because they believe SJWs are noble crusaders who fight for the things those moderates have always believed in. Soon enough, the moderates get more and more extreme and begin to believe in things that they would have considered outright obscene years prior. SJWs use cultish tactics like shaming and love-bombing which serve to reinforce desired behavior, as well. Finally, most people just can't think for themselves and go along with whatever they perceive is popular among their fans and, thereby, most beneficial to their finances.

>Asheville

The dark horse answer for the rebuilt Babylon.

Cow Chop got kinda repetitive and forced after awhile. Funhaus is the funniest and Adam is so qt.