Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjTnNFZkbA
youtube.com/watch?v=RIqY-58_QOw
alanowhere.imgur.com/
archive.fo/Lw1zL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He blew it.

Guess he's not done trampling over his brand.

Intentional spelling error?

Uhh. He saw what happened to Gawker and the guy who owns it.

He's hoping to not lose his entire company and personal net worth in a lawsuit.

And he probably will anyway.

He's finito

Hes scared of being suicided.

He followed the MSM distraction protocol, theres even a form for it.

>you've been met with a terrible filter, haven't you?

Not listening to that huckster peddle his wares like a carny for twenty minutes.

>need a quick rundown on what "this" was.

Jones is a legit source of aggregated intel.
He's also kind of fun to watch.

Don't take him too seriously when he runs off the rails though.

He's babbies first redpill.

It's nothing.
>Alex Jones tries to sell new bone broth for 20 minutes
>David Knight offers free beard rides
>Pre-recorded Alex Jones stuff making a fool of himself trying to gloss over the fact that he bent over hands and knees for Alefantis

Welp, just

He was told by Trump to abandon the #Pizzagate investigation. Unfortunately the time is not ripe, and Trump wants the globaphiles to let their guard down.

Damn, I've heard this rumor too. Sauce???

autism sauce

Also, Milo & Someone else (can't remember) said they were supposed to talk about it & then got "a call" saying to wait. Weird

Meanie

Keep telling yourself that. Gawker fucked up because they defied a cease and desist order. They were warned repeatedly to stop and they didnt. No such fact pattern exists for AJ.

There is none. If this was the case the media would be all over it talking about how Trump is cooperating with Sandy Hooks denier jew hater Alex *Water filter merchant* Jones to cover up a pedophile ring.

It's Australia trying to shitpost more than Canada.

SeeBut

He's talking about all of the other sectors of this chart - although in the context of this chart, Alefantis still looks guilty. Comet Ping Pong has already been cleaned up of any hard evidence anyway. There are many soldiers and traffickers who will take a couple bullets in the back of the head for vastly more powerful kingpins sitting at the top of the pyramid. Child sex slaves are the ultimate commodity for the rich and powerful, and once they are whisked away out of view of the public, all of their wealth and power can provide them with anything they wish.

Because of this market demand for child sex slaves, there will be many leads to follow until one of them reaches an unlucky illuminatus at the top.

I must admit, zeitgeist was my first red pill but I regurgitated it fairly quickly.

Then the footage of the cremation of care at the bohemian Grove sort of dragged me back in a year later.

I think his trolling David gergan is funny af. Him screaming on piers Morgan is hilarious. But him yelling at a water park when employees are passing out fast passes and equating that with rfid chip injections is totally retarded

He's a businessman and believes none of what he says on his show. Just selling idiocy to idiots. And this threatened his wealth. Thus, compromise

>John Miller called them risking a divergence in the timeline

>larping and shilling

Why do you guys make shit up? Post a source or stop spreading this shit.

There's literally zero reason for the public's attention to be focused on Comet Ping Pong. It was good to look into thanks to the leads that spawned from it and also acted as a good smokescreen for the MSM to focus on allowing us to get closer to finding all of these looser connections before the roaches went scurrying. AJ and Sup Forums have been playing 5D chess this whole time, but it's time to start to look past the whole Comet Ping Pong thing.

>Source

Do you know where you are?

What about the Rothschild/Brock connection. With Brocks book launch being at a Rothschild home. Coupled with the resemblance of these two. And the tranny band at comet ping pong.

You're right. The pig farm is where the real shit is.

Most people have. It was the nufags that lit up JA's twitter, Insta & FB. But he deverves it. He posted the shit like he was flaunting it. Don't post Terrible & Strange Shit if you can't accept the consequences

Sure, Comet Pizza is a place like every other.

The whole situation with Alex Jones apologizing for Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate really created more questions than it answers.

I do not believe that the Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate story will be put to rest until there is a full and open investigation that finally answers these lingering questions once and for all.

>sex

>Streisandeffect.png

Which is it?
He's done or he just backed down to save his ass.
It's actually neither.

What did Bill Hicks mean by this?

September 23

In four (4) days there should be two (2) videos released that depict several individuals abusing 2 (two) separate groups of children on ping pong tables. The location will be very familiar to you all.
Or not.

so, alex jones has been replaced like assange and paul mccartney now?
how else did they turn someone as passionate as him into a shill?

Can someone redpill me on the why? Like what's the deal? Is it like scientology where molesting kids give you superpowers or just a power trip or what?

source on the 'call'?

nice 0's here

Seriously

Ok who the fuck are you? Haven't had any real insiders in months

There won't be.
But even if there were, the media would spin it somehow and Allahfantis would be 100% innocent at the end of the day.

This. It will just make people believe it more

Kek is with us.

Alex Jones is a pathetic shill. He's so fucking annoying

On the rumor that Trump was behind telling everyone to keep quiet for now.

>77 Truly he is.
Praise Kek.

KEK

We know he's compromised by Pedosta and CTR shills who threatened to torture his family.

PRAISE KEK

>passionate

Alex Jones is just a (bad) salesman.

Checked

In pretty sure AJ is playing it safe he's gonna dump the whole thing on them pretty soon and get the Globalists

I was starting to believe in him and listen more and more.

Now I'm just embarrassed.

>thinking they can Milo Alex
his power grows every day, alex is /ourguy/ even though he's also one of (((them)))

He can play it safe without attacking all the people here that help discover, connect the dots on pizzagate. Essentially calling us shills working for the MSM and Hillary. Completely unnecessary. He can go fuck himself. More likely it's that he's just lying to his audience to misdirect them. He know they don't know the origins of pizzagate and how it developed. He's suggesting to them it was all handed to the world on a platter by the MSM. He's implying that on purpose.

>/Ouguy/
>One of (((them)))

Pick one.

He's always been CO. Those with discernment know how to read a person like that. Now we know that he is weak. We must be strong in our minds for the sake of the oneness; The synchronicity of chaos.

So WTF He just said it was Bullshit. Make a decision Alex

Yeah, he's a liar and a conman.

Worst case scenario hes signaling to us that even opposition is malleable with enough pressure.

Fuck alex jones,

>listen to assclowns united

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

They Live...

Friendly reminder that memegate is retarded and you're making yourselves look retarded, which is what (((they))) want.

Who thinks jones is going to have a "heart attack" and be pronounced dead after many failed tries at resuscitation

I TRIED TO WARN YOU

Praise Kek

alex jones has been a fucking cointelpro op for literally the whole time. Watch this, youtube.com/watch?v=LYjTnNFZkbA

He lives on the donations of people who fall for crocodile tears.

HAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

Well Damn

Are you surprised?

Alex Jones always said Pizzagate was a lie. It's in the Joe Rogan interview.

wtf areyouserious

He was just vindicated after Wikileaks dropped the Shadow Government too. Bummer

What ever came of this? Nothing right?

Thats at Anthony Cumia's studio, not Infowars.

Thread earlier said he didn't show up at work. Any news on that?

Forgot pic, same desk and also heres a video tour:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIqY-58_QOw

Covering shit like chemtrails is an whole different fucking world from covering a currently happening world wide pedophile ring that is openly tied to the former President, Vice President, democratic presidential nominee, and head of human trafficking division at department of justice, just to name a few

pizzagaters will go to their grave claiming "surely, next week they will be arrested"

The bogdanoff saving the situation once again

at some point its gonna be questionable to even normies if every single person that can put a negative light on it w influence dies from a heart attack.. breitbart, brock, and i think im forgetting someone

Spin Spin Sugar

The Gay jew flag picture is gone from the studio now.

World's largest pizzagate picture database

alanowhere.imgur.com/

I honestly didn't believe the pizzagate stuff, just like I don't believe most of what I've heard come from Alex Jones. Not that I didn't think there were pedophiles who are also rich and poweful, there would be pedophiles in all walks of life I'd assume, including the upper echelons of society. But I didn't believe in some highly organized child sex slave trafficking ring involving many of the nations, or the worlds, rich and powerful. But his apology and disavowal of it. That made me think there might actually be something to it. How many of his retarded and boneheaded BS conspiracy theories has he publically apologized for? But then he does with this? Seems like it was a little too close to the truth for some people's comfort and he got a frightening warning.

Jones gas red pilled millions.

If you don't like Jones than tell me what media I should listen to.

What other media is more red pilled than Infowars?

Weiner very soon

He'll have some "evidence" that it was a false flag to cover up for the next thing to chase

archive.fo/Lw1zL

Milo also was about to drop huge Pizzagate bombs then backed down last minute after a mysterious phone call.

10:1 odds its the FBI and they don't want their investigation blown.
10000:1 odds they will ever make arrests in either case

Then you didn't believe The Real FBI user. Based AF

Whatever happened to those 250,000 emails on Weiners computer?

How did Comey only need 3 days to determine none of them pointed to any wrongdoing by Clinton?

He's being smart you idiots, even if it was true, any evidence is destroyed by now and its msm bait to discredit people.

>more red pilled than Infowars
Literally everything is more red pilled than a literal loony screaming about dimensional psychic alien messages he receives. And don't try to deflect from that. Alex genuinely believes he receives messages in his brain from aliens. He's said so many times.